View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1P-LSD cross tolerance with LSD?

amttripreporter

Greenlighter
yesterday night i took 150 ug off 1p lsd tonight i am taking 150 ug off LSD and i am going to compare the tolerance for you wonderful people.. i read that al lad didn't cross tolerance with LSD so here is hoping its the same for 1p... i am tempted to mix 50ug off 1p with this experience but i don't know if thats such a good idea to attempt something so proclaimed and unsafe id like some advice from you all though and would love to hear all your thoughts on my plan.

Oh seriously then il add this 50 in the mix I tried amt with nbome I that was amazing in case anyone ever tries that

ok no effects from either drugs 1.20 after lsd and 39 minutes after the 1p my guess is there is cross tolerance but il keep u all updated

A few minutes of research on psychedelics will tell you they're all cross tolerant, the more similar they are the stronger the cross tolerance & those two are very close analogues

Haha Yeh I thought as much but no one had tested and now it's been done haha I wasn't shocked from the outcome ... They might be the same type of analogues but they do not do the same thing I won't be going any higher tHan 150 1p but if anyone goes up too 300 I'd love to hear about it ... lsd does something no other drug can it opens a door in the brain which allows complete freedom of emotions and imagination I have never ever seen the stuff on lsd on any other substance... anyone know off anything that can do this?

It takes me 300 of 1P to get off well.....plus hash.....that's the only proper trip I've had off the substance so far out of trying it 5 times.....200 gets me close, but no cigar and nowhere close to 200 of LSD

My next find will be the eth-lad for sure !

I've tripped 2 days in a row, one with 1p-LSD then the next with ETH-LAD, each with just a single hit. Still tripped decently well.