• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

August Getting/Staying Sober/Clean Thread v. Peace and Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cat long time no see how you doing?

Yeah alreet thanks! I've been lurking just not posting much, working real hard and not got much free time. Things are going pretty well for me tbh, could even think I'm becoming a normal member of society! I'm pretty happy with the place I'm in at the moment, just got to keep on adding to the foundations of stability one day at a time. Glad to hear you are doing well too%)

I'm craving really hard right now. I'm almost getting the worst of the RLS again I can't shake the thought from my mind. I feel like I have RLS in my neck as well my head keeps jerking. If anyone's up... Throw me some words. Talk to me. Distract me. Fucking anything. Talk about how the Jays just swept them Yanks at Yankee Stadium. Just engage me if anyone is up. I thought the worst was over.

My fight song is blasting in my headphones.

Day 13.

-D

Edit/Update: Managed to sleep this morning for a few hours. Felt much better after that. I am now determined to keep the dark thoughts of using away. Going for a run to try and shake that dark night away.

Last edited:
6 months down!!
You've have beaten the monster last time I checked. :)

How is everyone doing? <3

Flarking terrified. I taper to one 10mg hydro a day tomorrow. Took fifty today as a last hoorah. Reading this thread gives me hope. I want to get to the other side and find myself again. I loved myself and I miss her

Nothing opens when I click show and I so wanted to read. Maybe because I'm a gl? Or because I use BL mobile?

11.5 months today for me today. :)

Congratulations everyone! <3

How the hell did you do this? I've been off subs for awhile, since April 11th.. I WENT from feeling renewed/renowned, and now i'm feeling like SHIT again. Listening to Staind / It's been awhile. HOW THE F?

How the hell did you do this? I've been off subs for awhile, since April 11th.. I WENT from feeling renewed/renowned, and now i'm feeling like SHIT again. Listening to Staind / It's been awhile. HOW THE F?

what's going on in your life? depressed, anxious? do you have mental health issues? are you in a relationship? what drugs are you using (caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, anything legal)?

Love it :) Absolutely love being sober :)
This makes me smile. I want to love being sober, well, I do, I just have been having so many ups and downs. Felt good today, but it comes and goes. Very lethargic too. So thanks for this post as I'm trying to hard to get there too!

Day 17.

Smoky, Congratulations on 11 and 1/2 months sober... you are amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.