• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ephenidine / 300mg IV + 300mg oral) - dissociative connoisseur - So long, ketamine!

Yeah I would not dare to use any of these dissociative diphenethylamines with other people in the house/apartment. On the other hand thoguh I would sneak a shot of ketamine in before dopping to bed with my partner (I have not actually one this, but had people ay in bed in the samee room still).

Learning something new in this thread.. I used to do K all the time, late 90's early 2000's.. Def was and still is my #1 choice.. However, I moved to SE Ohio, and it is almost impossible to find.. No demand for it around here. Does Ephenidine come in any form other than liquid?? I am assuming liquid bc of the iv doses.. I can't do needles, no way no how.. If it is only liquid vials as I was used to with K, is it dryable, from sun light or oven.. Oral or nasal would be my method of intake.. Like you mentioned, about dosing to near blackout state with K, I did same thing.. Nothin like physically sittin in the club with friends, in a hole, or party, what have you, and mentally, well who knows where!! I have heard of MXE, and read up on that.. Still no demand for dissasotiatives of any kind in these hills... Its all Bud Light, weed, and pain pills around here.. And by no means would I drive the 2+ hours to Cleveland, Cincy, or Pitt to seek it out, and try to drive back knowing full well I want some asap... Couldn't do that drive for my life.. Although you could go somewhere like a park, with sunglasses and music, and chill for a while, posing like your listening to music.. Idk any other place other than hotel that would be far enough removed from the public eye
*Update*
After reading further into thread, I found the answer I was looking for.. It can be taken orally via capsule, or since it is a powder, bumps up the nose.. Or a bullet!! Haha!! A new question since original one was already answered.. I know nothing about IV dose, but recall you saying this is probably the closest to Ketamine, and only one to get into a hole... Then I think you said 300mg IV, if I am wrong please correct me.. I do know that an oral or nasal dosage is different, so what amount for beginner ephenidrine user, trying to recapture the likeness of the K hole.. Idk if it would still be 300mg, less, or more.. Also the smart thing would not use K dosages, ie a couple or few bumps from key, a couple bullit hits, or the old dollar bill straw... Two different drugs, and I imagine, that could prove dangerous

Last edited:
Hey, Ledbetterp3 checking in! I lost my account so I thought I'd create a new one.

Hopefully you had a great journey on your latest ventures. How is life, crOOk?