• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tolerance level

M

mbearof2

I need daily pain medication for a chronic painful disease. Once a month I do couple grams of cocaine. But I do not take pain meds at same time as cocaine. I'm noticing I'm not getting the effects from cocaine I used to. Is this because my system is used to effects from my Tridural?

Coke tolerance goes up like a rocket. You may have very cut cocaine, you could wash it with acetone to get most of the cuts out, there's a lot of threads on that, if you wanna find out roughly how pure it is...

Basically, coke tolerance goes up fast if you binge... With pure >95% cocaine a dose for a non tolerant individual would be 10-30mg. Once tolerance comes into effect, it never fully goes away. If you abstain for a a while then use again, the first dose will be similar in effects to a non-tolerant person, but once you've had tolerance, it will build up more quickly the more you use. Cocaine tolerance goes up very quickly due to it's short half life.

If you want to maintain the tolerance you have and prevent it from going up like a rocket, you need to control your usage and limit yourself, also, if you are going to continue to use, only snort the good stuff, do an acetone wash and get most of the contaminants out so you have a fairly accurate estimate of what you're really putting up your nose. Also, I recommend getting a mg scale. They're like $20 for a cheap one but it'll get the job done. The cuts in coke will contribute to the comedown. Pure cocaine has almost no comedown with non extreme dosages.

Bottom line, Know what dosage you're actually putting up your nose, control the dosage, never iv the shit period.

Coke isn't my DOC and I very very very rarely use it, so YMMV.

Stay safe and sane.