View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Growing psychedelics in a terrarium

RxchHomieScotty

Greenlighter
So my friend had been thinking about buying a leopard or crested gecko recently and was wondering if he could also grow San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cacti inside of the geckos terrarium. He was also curious about any other psychedelics he could grow in his terrarium.

Mushrooms mushrooms mushrooms!! San Pedro and similar cacti are somewhat difficult to grow and they take a very very long time which normally ends up not being worth it compared to just doing a decently thorough search and buy some from somewhere. It's alooot easier to do it that way.

But if you are interested in producing your own mushrooms (not psychodelic of course wink wink nudge nudge) there are many many tutorials on YouTube and other sites on how to go about doing so, and the process is basically same for all of the different types of mushrooms both psychedelic and not. I recommend the brown rice flour cake method or better known as the pf tek.

Everything you need can be bought for around $100-$150 or even less than that if you aren't very picky about it. I got all of my syringes off of *****works and it's all completely legal in all states except for two as long as you are using them for microscopy (another wink wink nudge nudge). Direct sourcing isn't allowed but I'm sure you can figure it out yourself that's just the one I recommend. It's very easy and I recommend anyone wanting to dab in psychs and are tired of difficult dealers (basically everyone), then grow some yourself it's wayyy easier than you think and can all be done in a closet or small space.

Mushrooms mushrooms mushrooms!! San Pedro and similar cacti are somewhat difficult to grow and they take a very very long time which normally ends up not being worth it compared to just doing a decently thorough search and buy some from somewhere.

What? San pedros are one of the fastest growing cacti actually, mine doubled in size over less than a year.

OP you can not grow mushrooms in a lizzard terrarium, guarenteed contaminations lol

And you cant grow any psychoactive cacti. I mean you could but the amount of light you need in order to grow a big enough cacti to trip on would fry the lizzard.

You cant really grow any psychoactive plants in a terrarium.

Maybe if you kept it in partial sun and maybe left the cactus in a pot so you could remove it to get some extra sun but at that point it kind of just seems like a hassle

I didn't say he could grow mushrooms in a terrarium (which he can btw as long as he sterilized it) I wouldn't recommend it compared to a plastic tub tho but the terarium would be no more prone to contams as a plastic tub would, what logic is there behind your "grunted contamination"?

And also I'm not saying it takes 5 years to grow a cactus, but you just said yours doubled in 6 months. do you really think everyone has the patience to wait 6 months to harvest a cactus for 1 trip? I was simply stating that mushrooms can grow in around a month which is a much more reasonable time and with the whole light delima mushrooms would be a lot easier to do as long as research was done.

The dicksizing around here is awful....

The fruiting chamber used for growing mushrooms is also called a terrarium. Lol
San pedro/peruvian torch grow many magnitudes quicker than the classic Lophophora williamsii and can be a simple house/window plant in most parts of the world. You can get cuttings from the net which are legal in the u.s. and mushroom spores are also legal in the u.s.!!!

You can also get bufo alvarius toads which produce bufentin which turns to 5-MEO DMT when vaporized

He's decided to just get a Bufo Alvarius toad. We don't really have access to any DMT or 5-MeO-DMT so this will be great.

this is not true at all. bufotenine won't magically turn into 5-MeO-DMT when heated.

If that is not true then how do they do it? I watched a vice documentary of a guy in mexico curing people with meth addictions from harvesting the bufentin on the backs of the sonoran desert toad and smoking it. They trip balls. Its 5-MEO DMT. Ive also researched the shit out of this topic and this is true. They pop the warts on the toads back. Let the bufentin dry. Then smoke it and trip..

Yeah, some people use bufotenine, but it's still not the same thing as 5-meo-dmt.. Smoking toad venom and smoking 5-meo-dmt are entirely different experiences.

Anyways, this is really silly. If you want to grow mushrooms, then do it properly. You don't grow mushrooms in a terrarium, they need a lot of fresh air exchange. Cacti don't like to live indoors and San Pedro definitely wouldn't fit in a terrarium.

toad venom contains both 4-ho-dmt (bufo) and 5-meo. also, your toad venom is gonna be a magnitude weirder than DMT and it may not feel as "clean". definitely don't IV it

also if you scrape the rootbark off of illinois bundleweed and smoke enough it contains enough DMT to get you to a psychedelic state, depending on the plant. Still worth growing though

Yeah, some people use bufotenine, but it's still not the same thing as 5-meo-dmt.. Smoking toad venom and smoking 5-meo-dmt are entirely different experiences.

Anyways, this is really silly. If you want to grow mushrooms, then do it properly. You don't grow mushrooms in a terrarium, they need a lot of fresh air exchange. Cacti don't like to live indoors and San Pedro definitely wouldn't fit in a terrarium.
Are you kidding me?? You can definitely grow shrooms in a terrarium as long as you have all the right conditions lmao.

Lol, good luck with that. I'm sure you'll pull pounds of shrooms out of your sweaty bacteria ridden terrarium. Clearly you already have all the answers since you started this thread asking for help.

That's a pretty terrible thing to do to such a beautiful creature (bufos).

Why can't you just grow some cacti or mushrooms, and leave the wild animals in their natural habitats/homes?

Not to mention how cruel keeping a toad to milk its venom to get high off is.

Would you like to be caged in a small glass room your whole life?

Why can't you just grow some cacti or mushrooms, and leave the wild animals in their natural habitats/homes?

You know, I think this guy might have a point.

Lol, good luck with that. I'm sure you'll pull pounds of shrooms out of your sweaty bacteria ridden terrarium. Clearly you already have all the answers since you started this thread asking for help.
This thread was never about growing just psychedelics in a terrarium... It was about keeping a pet in a terrarium that also has psychedelics in in it too.

Many people keep pets in a terrarium. It's the same as keeping animals in a zoo. Yeah, it may be cruel but are they not entertaining? Survival of the fittest man. That toad obviously wasn't the fittest if it got caught. You probably eat beef and most beef that you eat has just been trapped as goes with any animal that you eat. Is that not cruel? Are you gonna stop eating beef as a way to protest? Probably not. So please keep your negative ass comments to yourself.