• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

first time iv user

a.marie9009

Greenlighter
I am at my wits end. I am going through withdrawals and all I have are a bunch of 4mg dilaudids. I am a high oxy user. Orally. I have never iv'd myself before. I have tried taking several of the dilaudids orally and nothing....tried snorting them and nothing. I even tried plugging and nothing. I guess my tolerance has gone way up. Any ways....I have a whole fresh kit for the iv stuff....and I want to give it a go to shake this crappy feeling. I am by myself and want to take any precautions necessary. So can someone give me some advice as to how to dilute the pills, how much I should use, etc? Thanks in advance.

Here's what I do.

1. Start with 1 4mg pill. Take pill and put it into your spoon. Use the bottom of your lighter to crush it up. Doesn't need to be a fine powder, chunky is fine.

2. Take your rig and fill it with 50 or 60 units of cold water. Squirt it into your spoon on top of the now broken up pill. Take the end of your rig(plunger) and stir it around making sure you use pressure to break the chunks so the dissolve in the water.

3. Once your pill has been dissolved in the water take a nice size piece of cotton from a qtip or cig filter, about the size of a pea. Wet the ball of cotton and drop it in the middle of the solution. Start drawing back until all the solution is in your rig. You shouldn't lose much if any solution. If your solution doesn't look clear in the rig feel free to refilled until it's as clear as you feel it should be

4. Now, find a nice vein. Use a tournequit if you have to. Usually the vein in the crook of your arm is a good one to start with. Insert your needle at a 45 degree angle into the vein. Once the needle pierces the skin pull back on the plunger which will create a vacuum. Now keep pushing it into your vein until you see a nice dark red ploom of blood enter the rig. Once you've registered you're good to go. Loosen the tournequit, and start injecting. If at anytime you feel it stinging or pressure, stop, and really regeister. If it stings you're more than likely out of the vein and missing which is not good especially with pills. Once you've successfully injected the solution, pull the needle out, and take a piece of tissue and apply pressure. You should start feeling the rush not long after you've pulled the rig out.

5. Profit and enjoy the beautiful rush that dilauded gives. If you don't feel anything, try using 2 pills next time. But give it a little while before you attempt 2 pills, you don't want to overdose.

That's how I do it when I bang pills or anything for that matter. Alot of people will say to use wheel filters, but if you don't have any just filter multiple times until the solution is as clear as can be. Enjoy and be safe bub. Feel free to ask any questions and let us know how it goes

Here's what I do.

1. Start with 1 4mg pill. Take pill and put it into your spoon. Use the bottom of your lighter to crush it up. Doesn't need to be a fine powder, chunky is fine.

2. Take your rig and fill it with 50 or 60 units of cold water. Squirt it into your spoon on top of the now broken up pill. Take the end of your rig(plunger) and stir it around making sure you use pressure to break the chunks so the dissolve in the water.

3. Once your pill has been dissolved in the water take a nice size piece of cotton from a qtip or cig filter, about the size of a pea. Wet the ball of cotton and drop it in the middle of the solution. Start drawing back until all the solution is in your rig. You shouldn't lose much if any solution. If your solution doesn't look clear in the rig feel free to refilled until it's as clear as you feel it should be

4. Now, find a nice vein. Use a tournequit if you have to. Usually the vein in the crook of your arm is a good one to start with. Insert your needle at a 45 degree angle into the vein. Once the needle pierces the skin pull back on the plunger which will create a vacuum. Now keep pushing it into your vein until you see a nice dark red ploom of blood enter the rig. Once you've registered you're good to go. Loosen the tournequit, and start injecting. If at anytime you feel it stinging or pressure, stop, and really regeister. If it stings you're more than likely out of the vein and missing which is not good especially with pills. Once you've successfully injected the solution, pull the needle out, and take a piece of tissue and apply pressure. You should start feeling the rush not long after you've pulled the rig out.

5. Profit and enjoy the beautiful rush that dilauded gives. If you don't feel anything, try using 2 pills next time. But give it a little while before you attempt 2 pills, you don't want to overdose.

That's how I do it when I bang pills or anything for that matter. Alot of people will say to use wheel filters, but if you don't have any just filter multiple times until the solution is as clear as can be. Enjoy and be safe bub. Feel free to ask any questions and let us know how it goes

bamn! do this right here and you'll be having fun. I was always a shooter.. dope, dope and more dope! but when I had surgery and was scripted 4 2MG dilaudids a day; I blew through that script in no time! told Dr. I lost it and he gave me another a week later. then ask for another 2 weeks later and was able to get that as well. I was coming out of brain surgery and the Dr. knew I was a junkie so it was kinda expected but def. a fun time. within 2 weeks I was back to shooting dope cuz that is still my fav, esp. nowadays w/ the fent.

Haha love it.. Let us know how it goes man.. I'm on a break so I have to live thru you guys..haha

Been an IV junkie for a better part of 10 years. While I'm on subs now, I still love to indulge in my occasional dope binge, who doesn't right? Just follow my instructions step for step and you'll make out just fine. I remember the first time ever using a rig myself, and it can def be frustrating, but once you get that first register yourself, it's like riding a bike, you'll never forget how and it'll never leave you. Just take caution man...the rig is the last line when it comes to addiction...just remember once you start the needle, you'll never go back to snorting or any other ROA...just think for a while and make sure it's something you're 100% ready to step into...I would never tell anyone to not do it, I would rather give them the proper technique so their safe. You're an adult and old enough to make your own decisions and you're gonna do it anyway. I'd rather you be safe and go about it as safe as possible.

I've been wondering this same thing myself, and the only part I don't really get, is do I stick the needle IN the cotton and draw back? Or just put the cotton in and draw from around it? I know you don't want cotton in the rig.. this works for oxy also correct? Any extra steps? Sorry to deter from op's post

Once you stick yourself with that needle my friend there is no going back. You will never snort, smoke, or parachute an opiate again. You will always want to shoot up. Don't do it please don't. Anything could happen. You could overdose and since your alone no one can be there to help. Please just smoke it. Don't stick yourself. There's no going back. Unless you want years of rehab detox rock bottoms theft lying and hurting everyone that loves you.

Please don't.

Thank you all for the excellent advice. I chickened out of course. But managed to get something decent out of plugging. But I greatly appreciate the knowledge! Now I know :) hope yall have a kick ass week.

nothing to do w/ you, but ill never understand those who get scared of the pin but will plug. youre a girl tho, right? I dont know.. I just cant picture putting something in my ass; I'd rather stick a needle in my arm I guess.

After reading the dangers of iv on blue light, and all the necessary steps to take, and all the consequences of fucking up, I always pussy out and plug instead. Maybe if more people knew about my habit I wouldn't be so worried about having a blown out vein but that's not the case.

Nasal is still my preferred roa, and every time I 'force myself' to eat a pill so effects are maximized, I get really upset with myself. I have bad constipation from opiate use so when I eat the pills they take forever to hit and I believe have a substantially lower absorption rate than the typical ninety-something. Plus I'm addicted to the act of snorting, and can tell I would succumb to the addiction of the needle even more so.I also tend to enjoy a face full of oxy and would place the taste of the drip up there with plums and blackberries in my top 3 favorite tastes. ?

I would highly recommend not doing it just because once you switch to IV even if you just want to try it there is realy no going back to your precious ROA plus shooting pills is highly not recommended, if anything I would try snorting them if you don't feel that popping them would work as well