• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxies or dilaudids?

Xanaxus

Greenlighter
I've posted a couple times about it, but I just recently got bumped up from Vicodin to 5mg crushables oxies 3 times a day. Thing is, my doc basically said I could get whatever I want in that strength area (so does not include 30mg crushables or fentanyl, etc :( ) but thinking back, 4mg dilaudids would be pretty close in strength wouldn't they? So here's my question, would you choose the 5mg oxys, or 4mg dilaudids? Or 2mg dilaudids if 4 is too high

if you are going to get the dilaudids there is an unwritten rule in the junkie handbook that says you must iv them. i would stick with the oxy unless needles are your thing. if so, congratulations you can get pharmaceutical grade smack that your insurance will cover. oh course i am not encouraging you to iv pills.

dillies for sure man... while pillman has a point that they are unbelievably euphoric when put directly into your bloodstream, I got along just fine when I was still snorting them, and they were still the most euphoric opiate I'd ever had (besides oxymorphone/opana), much more so then oxycodone.

if it were me, id be going for the dilaudid... im not sure that they make oxymorphone tabs that are a dose equipotent to what your on now or id be going for that, but when you get to the point where your on like 30mg of oxycodone or 10 mg dilaudid, give oxymorphone a try, it is by far the most euphoric opiate ive had... damn, just tinking about it right now has me craving a 20 mg opana sooooo badly!

Dillies suck unless you're banging them, and this is from someone who works in the medical field and been a user for over 20 years.

Oxycodone above Dilly any day.

If you're snorting just beware of the monster you're creating.

I am RX Opana and take about 120mg - 140mg daily because my tolerance has grown into a beast. Same with oxy.

Find a drug that you like, that relieves your pain, but be careful as addiction can grow quicker than you can blink.

I've posted a couple times about it, but I just recently got bumped up from Vicodin to 5mg crushables oxies 3 times a day. Thing is, my doc basically said I could get whatever I want in that strength area (so does not include 30mg crushables or fentanyl, etc :( ) but thinking back, 4mg dilaudids would be pretty close in strength wouldn't they? So here's my question, would you choose the 5mg oxys, or 4mg dilaudids? Or 2mg dilaudids if 4 is too high

Them Dilaudid are very nice but unless your planning on IV'ing ur Dilly-Ds (Dilaudid) and i mean like all of em then stick with the oxy.. Dilaudid has about 15% Bio-availability oral and about the same nasally, in case you don't know OC has about a 75%-90% BA nasally and pretty much 100% oral BA... So I would stick with your roxis as you can eat em, sniff em (but i wouldn't IV 5mg OC's as there's prolly too much filler in the pill)... PS - I would stay away from the Dilly-D's, you will just end up with a worse addiction and a needle habit if you don't already got one...

I've actually been prescribed Dillie's by my local ER because they know people need to bang 'em to get high lol. It's not like writing an oxy script, where you can go home and just snort those bad boys up. I've banged Dilaudid before and it IS good, but not worth it IMO. I don't like needles and don't need the addiction. You CAN snort 'em, but it takes a lot for me to feel anything. As for ingesting them, they work wonders for legit pain, but don't expect some euphoric high from them.

I'd go with Oxy any way.

I was scripted 4 2MG dilaudid/day at one point; blasted through that script in about a week.

I was pretty whacked out and at the time I was coming off a killer dope habit, so the dilaudids sure did help but I am a shooter, so its different.

Last edited by a moderator: