• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse Dosage

fireoftheflame420

Greenlighter
What's the most amount of 50mg Vyvanse pills you can take in one sitting without overdosing? I've taken 2-3 at once before but I'm curious about taking 4-5, just so you know my tolerance, it only takes 2 of the 50mg Vyvanse pills to make me feel awesome, (if you know what I mean). Please respond, I don't want to do it if I don't know if it'll hurt me or not. I'm just trying to enjoy the "feeling" you know..but stronger haha. Also, I'm not prescribed to any medication and never have been my whole life, only smoke pot and every few months trip so I wouldn't think there'd be anything else in my system that'd interfere with it.

No one can say for sure. Individual response to amphetamines is highly variable. The official packaging doesnt even mention an amount that can cause overdose. Seeing as you have a low tolerance and two makes you feel awesome, why push it? Amphetamine toxicity is no fun, ever.

Vyvanse is only metabolized as fast as your body allows. Meaning it only enters your bloodstream at a semi-constant rate. The same way ~.02% alchohol is removed from your body by your liver, the amino acid is stripped off at a constant rate and turned into the active drug (dextroamphetamine). Taking more then 70mg of vyvanse is fairly meaningless IMO, it just tweaks you out for longer periods of time.

Vyvanse is shit for recreation and the shit will last forever if you take a bunch. The most I ever took was two 70 mg and it wasn't much different than 70 mg. Vyvanse is meh all around for therapeutic reasons and recreation. It's like amphetamine training wheels.