View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2 weeks after acid and I still don't feel normal

Kason77

Greenlighter
I took acid 2 weeks ago and ever since I haven't felt like my old self. Sometimes I can't tell if my mouth is open or closed. Sometimes I have to control my breathing and I just don't feel like myself at all. I don't know what's wrong and I'm starting to get scared. I sleep fine but when I wake up it just starts all over. I just wanna know if I'll ever feel normal again? Someone help!!!

So far, what you've described just sounds like anxiety, perhaps enough to cause some dissociation which also reminds your brain of the hallucinogenic state. Are there any other lingering symptoms or is it just what you've already written? If that is all you're dealing with, my recommendation would simply be to stop thinking about those things, and they will eventually fade away. I know that doesn't sound simple, but constantly thinking about anxious things keeps them alive, and is an almost surefire way to prevent a return to normalcy....

I have a theory first off it ia definitely a form of ptsd. You know how whwn somebody witnesses or goea thru somthing horrible thwy.have trama afterwards right? They might.not talk or act.normal for a while.because there.in.trama from the.event or w.e., i believe that when you trip ( which i have over 3 dozen times and love it lol). Your body experiences trama in the brain because it went from operating normally to trippin and seein patterens and feeling odd and lot more sensations, so on and so on. So it will function weird.for a little while just like a human would from a traumatic experience. Happened to me as well like lys said just dont think about it nothing phisical jall mental just live your live and.ypull be ok. I Did 3 liquid drips One of my.first times and thought.it.was fake, boy was i wrong lmao. I was gonee went to my friends with my friend i was on it with and we left too many negative vibes . Felt just like u described went away eventuallly. Any other things ud like to ask ive done tabs alott i know many things

The first time I tripped LSD I experienced something similar. For about a week or two, I felt as if my entire life changed and I wasn't ready for it. This usually happens to me whenever I trip acid but it usually lasts a day or two, kind of like a hangover almost. Don't work yourself up over it, It's not a big deal, just relax and do things that make you feel normal, like a routine or something you do every day.

Are you positive what you took was actually LSD-25? A lot of acid now a days is sold as LSD but it's actually a research chemical, usually 25I NBOMe or something similar.