• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin and cocaine

Parknspark

Greenlighter
I was wondering if it would be safe to do some lines of coke after taking 6mg of klonopin throughout a 10 hour period. No tolerance to coke, just do it once in a blue moon, and I've been taking 4 to 6 mg of klonopin a day for a about a week or more. Thanks for any advice

in my experience, clonazepam (Klonopin) completely kills the cocaine high

i would expect the cocaine effects to be greatly diminished, even if you probably have a little tolerance going on there. the ideal would be to save the cocaine another time (the ideal time to do cocaine is never though), and then take the clonazepam on the comedown to ease the anxiety/angst

as little as 0.5mg of clonazepam completely dulled even obscene amounts of cocaine when i choose to do both at the same time

Yeah it's pretty safe. The first time I tried both heroin and cocaine I did 3 lines of cocaine 2 lines of heroin, 1mg klonopin, 3 shots of liquor and also weed. I had no tolerance to any of those substances except weed at the time. Benzo's and cocaine is a fairly common combination.

doing a line wouldn't hurt, it's not a dangerous combination

perhaps it might be even a little safer than cocaine alone (don't take my word for it though), i'd think the clonazepam reduces the stress on the body that the cocaine causes

benzodiazepines are definitely used in a medical setting when an individual had too much psychostimulants or are undergoing stimulant induced psychosis.

As long as you don't overdo it with the drugs, you should be fine. Keep some for comedown though, and definitely don't get a habit out of these.

Just be responsible. Keep in mind that if you do enough coke to overpower the kpin, that doesn't mean the clonazepam isnt still in your system, so don't do anything stupid like take more pins to feel them synergize because they won't. This is how speedballs kill people, they think one drug is out of their system and take more unknowing once one comes down the other will get more powerful.