• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT: Light Beings giving you glowing white liquid/essence to ingest?

Djenesis

Greenlighter
Recently my brother had a "vision" while totally sober. There were multiple light/energy beings that basically asked if he wanted to accelerate his spiritual path by completely surrendering to higher calling. He said yes and they gave him this glowing white essence to ingest.

After hearing this, I recalled multiple DMT experience reports I had read on Erowid that mentioned the same thing. But it's been a few years and I have been unable to find any of the reports after extensive searching. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or happens to be aware of any of the aforementioned trip reports?

I've had similar happen to me while on DMT after meditating, yes. What do you want to know?

Would you mind sharing (or even PMing) your experience? I guess the more I have to relate to my brother the better. Thanks for responding!

Basically I did Osho's hour long Kundalini Meditation, then did the DMT, and the elves/entities (with my permission) showed me how to re-open and re-engage my shakras (specifically my throat, third eye, and crown in this case). A part of which being them dropping some kind of something, physical or metaphysical I don't know, into my mouth which I then swallowed and continued following their guidance after.

How do you want or expect to relate to your brother? It's really something you can't know if you haven't experienced it, as is tripping...

I know, he just wanted me to find the similar experiences to see what he could glean from them.

Ahhh. Mine was recent, within the past two months, and I'm not sure there is much more to learn at this point in my path besides the knowing that yes, the chakras or energy centers of our bodies are real, and to always be mindful of them. I'm sorry, but I have no more insights to share as I have had no more myself.

My only advice is to keep walking the path <3

I have a recurrent dream
Everytime I loose my voice
I swallow little glowing lights
My mother and son baked for me

And during the night
They do a trapeze walk
Until they're in the sky
Right above my bed

While I'm asleep
My mother and son pour into me
Warm glowing oil
Into my wide open throat

I have a recurrent dream
Everytime I feel a hoarseness
I swallow warm glowing lights
My mother and son baked for me, oh

They make me feel so much better
They make me feel better

We have a recurrent dream
Everytime we loose our voices
We dream swallow little lights
Our mother and son bake for us

During the night
They do a little trapeze walk
Until they're in the sky
Right above our heads
While we're asleep
My mother and son pour into us
Pour into us
Warm glowing oil
Into our wide open throats

I have a recurrent dream

They make me feel better
They make me feel better

Basically I did Osho's hour long Kundalini Meditation, then did the DMT, and the elves/entities (with my permission) showed me how to re-open and re-engage my shakras (specifically my throat, third eye, and crown in this case).

I was wondering, did the elves teach you some form of meditation/grounding technique to do this? anything you'd be able/willing to share? PM me if you like

I have a recurrent dream
Everytime I loose my voice
I swallow little glowing lights
My mother and son baked for me

And during the night
They do a trapeze walk
Until they're in the sky
Right above my bed

While I'm asleep
My mother and son pour into me
Warm glowing oil
Into my wide open throat

I have a recurrent dream
Everytime I feel a hoarseness
I swallow warm glowing lights
My mother and son baked for me, oh

They make me feel so much better
They make me feel better

We have a recurrent dream
Everytime we loose our voices
We dream swallow little lights
Our mother and son bake for us

During the night
They do a little trapeze walk
Until they're in the sky
Right above our heads
While we're asleep
My mother and son pour into us
Pour into us
Warm glowing oil
Into our wide open throats

I have a recurrent dream

They make me feel better
They make me feel better

You are a freak. That I want to lick. Freak me baby.

DMT Nexus is a good place to ask questions like this. YOU WILL get mixed responses here.

@RhythmSpring: Wow... very interesting, thanks! My brother and I both like Bjork but weren't aware of this song.

@dimensionalsurfing: I went to DMT Nexus first but was unable to sign up.

I was wondering, did the elves teach you some form of meditation/grounding technique to do this? anything you'd be able/willing to share? PM me if you like

Mmm not necessarily, it was moreso teaching how to be aware of my personal subtle energies, feel them in my body, and in doing so channel them as I please. It's not something I can do on an everyday basis, I do need to be in the right state of mind and still enough, but it was the first time I'd felt that and been able to "control" my energy. My upper back had been tense and sore all week for instance, and directing this energy which seemed to come from my third eye or crown chakra to my back completely and totally soothed it.

The first time I "blasted off" I couldn't believe how intense it was, magic....I couldn't believe that a substance could leave make you see and feel those feelings I felt...There is a reason why most of us living in this materialistic/rat race society aren't prepared for such a spiritual journey, and why this is common for shamans/tribal people. Unlike the strongest LSD, when I hallucinated I could close my eyes and open them and the hallucinations would be gone, dmt I closed my eyes and the hallucinations and or the same visions where there...magic...

Last edited:
The phenomena experienced on DMT are illusory. The world we preceptive isn't actually the world our eyes view. Our visual perception of reality is the product of how our brain interprets the data from our eyes and other senses. This process is evident where artist exploit this in optical illusions.

9cC8rm3.gif

rotating-dots-big.gif

Known as the Pac-Man illusion, this is an example of afterimage complementary color (green as opposite to lilac). Follow the movement of the rotating pink dot with your eyes and the dots will remain only one color, pink. But if you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot will turn green. (by Jeremy L. Hinton)

cube-big.jpg

identical-colors.jpg

Surface color of both A and B parts is identical. Just use a finger to cover the place where both parts meet and you'll see.

elephant-big.gif

building4-big.jpg

18dn0j58dv0wtjpg.jpg

This image is stationary.

Another example is the visual blind spot. Our visual system actually has large blind spots. Our brains compile data and fill in the blanks.

Constudblindspot.gif

Other variables such as opinion, mood, smell, taste, age, and what not influence the composite we perceive as our visual reality. DMT disrupts this process and as our brain attempts organizing sensory input we perceive an extremely distorted reality. Often our hallucinations have foundations in the stimuli we were processing earlier. If you were eating or drinking earlier perhaps the hallucinations could have an oral focus. If you were thinking of humans earlier perhaps your brains attempts at organizing the disrupted stimuli could result in the illusion of humanoid beings. Your experience could even get influenced by something your read.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't trust anyone claiming to be spiritual asking you to swallow their white liquid =D

If you haven't experienced or are not knowledgeable in this area please don't come into this dude's thread claiming it's all an illusion, spread your ideas elsewhere, they have no place here. There's been plenty of debates on the subject in other threads, don't derail OP's quest for knowledge and those who may be able to provide answers. If you don't know, you don't know. Everything is an illusion, yes, and in the same way DMT is an illusion so is what you're seeing on your computer screen, so when you say these things aren't real I'd counter that in the same way you and the screen you're reading, the mouse you're holding, and the keyboard you're typing on aren't either.

Please, let seekers have this thread.

So you're only allowed to talk here if you buy into the religion?

Sorry, but this is an open forum, if SteamboadBillJr or anyone want's to cast some doubt on the validity of experiences like this, then he does in fact have a place here. It doesn't mean he's correct, but he's certainly allowed to express himself respectfully.

No no I encourage free speech but these types of threads have historically devolved into arguing and it's increasingly becoming obvious that if you don't subscribe to the new dogmatic scientific worldview that there's no place for your views here, which is why I ask it be allowed.

@SteamBoatBillJr thanks for the response, but as psy997 said, we are not here to debate that.

No no I encourage free speech but these types of threads have historically devolved into arguing and it's increasingly becoming obvious that if you don't subscribe to the new dogmatic scientific worldview that there's no place for your views here, which is why I ask it be allowed.

yeah, dude didn't ask "is my experience valid". He said "this is my experience, anyone have anything similiar happen to them" There is no point in turning it into a debate.

A few years back, before I really got into chakras and meditation and what not, I saw them. I was on 2ci or 2cc (both?) I think. Was on the threshold of my dark bathroom and my lit room. Saw the most beautiful,bright, jewel type colors right in front of me. Red bottom, orange above, yellow above, green above, blue above, I think that was as much as I saw. Sort of like a hollow wheel rapidly spinning with like a "whoosh whoosh" kinda sound. I was just kind of dumbfounded. Later on down the road I started getting more into astral/causalbodies and whatt not and was just like "wait a minute.... I saw my chakras exactly as described and had no clue what they were at the time"

The more I meditate/yoga eat healthy, the more I can feel the energy in my body and the more it builds. I took DPT and asked for help with my throat chakra. I didn't take a huge dose, so I just felt a presence and kind of a "hear lets work on it" and felt it opening/being worked on...

Never had anything exactly like what you describe. I am of the opinion there are both "good" and "evil" (and all types of in between) entities/souls/beings what not with an interest in the outcome of what we are doing here on Earth. There are rules about interference, what is allowed, what is not. What they might be I have no fucking clue. If you are open to it/here seeking "something" that you know is nowhere to be found in our present society. Help will come :)