• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time MDMA: no effects!

RDF16

Bluelighter
Hi! I've got a problem. I'm 15 and i tryed a lot of times weed, hash, dxm and dimenhydrinate and all went good. Now, yesterday i bought a lot of crystal MDMA (really, a lot of money..) and yesterday night, i tryed it. I can't test it, i can't now if it is mdma. But i know the guy who selled me this, and he's ok. It sells really good weed, so.. however, yesterday at 11:20 pm i snort something like 0.1, and i feeled just a little buzz for 30 min. At 11:30 pm i put something like 0.25 in a rolling paper and i eat it. No effects at all, so at 00:25 am i eated again in a rolling paper another 0.15. No effects again. I went to bed at 2:30 with no effects. I had vivid dreams, usually i NEVER (trust me, never) remember dreams. The morning was ok, just a little bit tired, but no more. Now, i've got another 0.5 that i want to try this night. I asked to my dealer why this mdma had no effects on me, he said that he tryed the same mdma and he was fucked up. I'm not on prescription med, no other drugs (last joint about 1 week ago) and i haven't had dinner before eating the mdma. What i have to do this night? Help me guys, i really spent a lot of money for this..
P.S. sorry for bad english!
Height: 1.60 Weight: 50 kg

Last edited by a moderator:
For a first timer and you took that much it's properly very poor product or not even MDMA at all. I would just accept your loss and not mess with that product again or any other until you can't test it.

Are you sure? I read this right now "with mdma if your constantly looking for the high you dont feel it at all" is it true? I was constantly looking for the high all the time, so maybe..

I would personally not mess with that product again. In any case, you should get a Marquis test kit, its really cheap compared to the product's price. You can always buy a little product, test it, and then come back for more in case the test its positive (and if its a lot, still, test the second batch, you only need a little piece of the product for the test to work). And if you are 100% convinced to try the same product again, you should absolutely test it before use, you can find Marquis online in most first world countries.
Good luck

Are you sure? I read this right now "with mdma if your constantly looking for the high you dont feel it at all" is it true? I was constantly looking for the high all the time, so maybe..
Yes. I'm sure! 100mg of real deal can make me roll and ideal is probably 150mg. If I take much more in a single dose it almost overwhelmes me and I can't handle it. And I've been rolling for 12 years now. I am also much larger then you. You took WAY more then even a strong dose should be. Trust me. There's no question if your rolling or not.

Alright I'll be that guy... if you're only 15 and buying big amounts of crystal (1 g is not big amounts but you're 15...) with no test kit YOU ARE NOT GETTING MDMA. If you have no means of getting a test kit I suggest you wait to purchase mdma till you can.
You also stated you paid big money for a gram if I'm not mistaken. That's atleast 8 solid doses of mdma I'm going to repeat again get a kit or do not purchase YOU ARE NOT GETTING MDMA.

Anyone pls? I have to try it again this night!

This is a really bad mindset. You do not have to try it again 'this night'. You shouldn't be ingesting MDMA or anything you're led to believe is MDMA, regardless of effects (or lack thereof), any more frequently than once per month. Also your dosage is quite high, leading to believe you DON'T actually have MDMA. This is why it's insisted you use a test kit to confirm you have real MDMA first. Taking a completely unknown substance is plain reckless and just asking for trouble; be thankful the only mishap you had doing this was an underwhelming experience and not a real health emergency.

Also 15 is WAY too young to start abusing MDMA (because even your current attitude is strongly moving towards abuse).

You're setting yourself up for trouble getting into this stuff at your age, especially without proper research and a less-destructive approach. I strongly recommend you reassess your situation and desired use before you ruin not only your teen years, but potentially many more to follow.

yes, sure. but the quote isn't wrong either, but it's to be interpreted in a different context. if you're constantly looking for that exact feeling you had on previous rolls that were out of this world (and get lost in your thought processess and expectations rather than the present moment), you will feel the effects but it's quite possible that you will miss the special "magic" of mdma that you felt back then. you cannot overthink it and not feel anything at all, especially when you don't even know how it's going to be like. mdma is a strong drug and its effects cannot simply be ignored.

Even on .1 I can TELL when I'm rolling. Sorry, you got bunked. It's impossible to take that much and not feel it.

First of all, i want to thank you all! Now, if i buy a drug test kit online my parents will ground me. However, i wanted to use mdma again 1 day later just because the first time i feel nothing. Just want to say that i bought it by a 18 years old guy.. however, i havent't tryed this crystal MDMA again, and i talked to the dealer, i'm gonna to have my money back! Now, i want to try the MDMA pills. I know that maybe is a stupid idea, but i know a lot of pepole who bought this MDMA pills and got high, so... however, really, thank you all!

Even on .1 I can TELL when I'm rolling. Sorry, you got bunked. It's impossible to take that much and not feel it.
Adding (untested) prefix. RDF is there no way you can have a testkit delivered at a friends house or something? There really are very dangerous pills and crystals out there, this time you just didn't feel anything, next time you might not be so 'lucky' :)

Also I agree with everyone else, you are way too young to be using MDMA, let alone abusing it. I started at a similar age and I regret it. So at the very least do some research and implement some measures to keep yourself safe. This is not weed you're playing with. While MDMA is pretty harmless when used wisely, like any powerful drug (any drug even) it can have serious consequences when you abuse it. Ideally you should wait until you are fully grown and mentally ready for the experience, but like me at that age you probably don't want to hear that, so make sure to keep yourself as safe as possible

Last edited:
If i am reading this right you took 500mg of this chemical. If it was mdma you would surely have felt it believe me. there is a lot about dosage on line about it so it was very dangerous to go this high with or without experience. I would say with this being inactive you have probably had a lucky escape. If this had have been pma or pmma you would probably be dead by now. Please do your research more carefully next time. By the way 15 is too young for you to be taking these drugs at all. Wait a few more years while your mind is still developing is the best info i can give and dont do that amount of unknown substance again if you want to be around for awhile

Your dealer sold you junk.
I would get a test kit, test it, and then when you see it's not MDMA, confront him. If you know him, maybe he will return part of your money.

lol thats is no good deal !!!
You are a lucky guy , he can even sell you a deadly powder!
Do first research for u`r use stuff and test it !! it is a verry great risk whate you have take.
this is a realy stupid action from 15 years old teenager
maybe can you have the money back. I hope so for u !!;)

Op let me tell you dont push it with stims give it an hour DONT SNORT IT PURE for godsakes i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy you need to just take a crushed up powderd line walk around for a few mins to get it pumping round ur body if u still aint feeling ote then probs not realy stuf im not a stim guy myself but when i tried md which i got a few lines off my mates who brought some i did feel very nice and noticed colours were a lot more intense when i went into these pub toilets the walls wearnt't moving or ote but just bare more intense and obv all the rushy feelings later me and my mates mixed my mephedrone with the md which with heindsight prob shouldnt but i had a banging time anyway stims are not safe or natrual tho which i why i hate them and i know i would never be addicted to them ive not had them for 2 yrs because my body is a temple and the food depravation and sleep etc just makes me look on all the stims as dirt.

note wrong with a bit of coke and weed tho..

the spelling is much less a problem than the lack of punctuation. wtf do you mean by "don't snort it pure". if you're going to snort stimulants, the purer your stuff the better, obviously.

btw: coke and mdma don't go well together.

Dont snort it pure i mean crush it up read it and i never said coke and mdma these caps are justified by your laziness and arrogance