• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Have I made a great mistake? Zopiclone +Pregablin (Recreational)

Northernn

Greenlighter
First post so cut me some slack 8( SWIM took 15mg of Zopiclone roughly in the space of 3 hours, not many effects are present. So SWIM got impatient and digested Pregablin from hearing the rumors that Preg enhances other drugs. Only problem I took 2000mg of Preg will that drown the effects? I'm a regular user of preg.

Cheers!

nah, zopiclone isnt all that much fun on its own really. itll make you sleepy and your mouth taste like batteries the next day and not much else.

Yeah man, my mouth taste like copper haha. Pregablin and Zopi is a good combo!

2 grams of pregabalin is a highly excessive dose with no tolerance. OP, did you experience any negative side-effects?

^^^seconded, hearing something may do something, then doing over 3 times the maximum dose mixed with another downer is extremely reckless. two drugs may be lame on their own, but may synergies into a powerful combo.

2 grams of pregabalin is a highly excessive dose with no tolerance. OP, did you experience any negative side-effects?

SWIM actually experienced a glow the next day very uplifted moods with no downers, the only negative effect SWIM experienced was struggle pissing the following day but afterwards was fine! edit: SWIM has a high tolerance to pregablin

Last edited:
***WARNING ABOUT LYRICA*****
i strongly urge you or anyone else reading this not to mess around with Lyrica recreationally. I've been taking 600 MHz a day for a year (prescribed) and it's a nasty nasty drug to withdrawal from. It's not like opioids whose WD lasts days it's weeks and sometimes months for your brain to reset. The WD effects are similar to opioids but much much more intense. I've run out before and it was hell,agony and make you wish for death. Lyrica can cause WD effects after a week of use. It happened to me. I was prescribed it for fibromyalgia. The first time I took it I was in love. I've experimented with lots of drugs and this was my favorite by far!!! I've never experienced this before with any other drug. Stay away from Phenibut to because it's the same thing basically. If I could go back and change it I would have NEVER touched it. Google Lyrica withdrawal. I'm going to the doctor next week to begin the process of weening of of this drug. Just a warning. Sorry for such a long post! ��

Also tolerance builds quickly and taking more does nothing and soon u have to take it just to function. This is my experience with Lyrica.

Also tolerance builds quickly and taking more does nothing and soon u have to take it just to function. This is my experience with Lyrica.

I've been taking it for two years now but stopped for 3 months but the withdrawal wasn't too bad, I was also on 600mg a day. I wouldn't say it was the worse withdrawal. But it all comes down to the person taking it to be fair!