(100ug 1P-LSD) - First Time - Tripping on the Beach

lucis13

Greenlighter
Tripping on the Beach

I'm 26
Weight: around 62-65 KG
Height: 6'1
Amount 100ug 1p-lsd

- This is the first time ever tried any other hallucinogen apart from liberty caps 10 years ago when they were legal in this country. Wow THIS stuff is INTENSE, maybe that was amplified by the fact I intentionally fasted for a whole 24 hours before consumption.

13:30 approx: ingested 100ug blotter.

14:05 approx: started hearing whispers and distortions of sound and the wind's vibration reverberating inside my mind.

14:20 approx: I was on a beach with friends and as I traversed toward the water it felt like I was walking on a cloud and I was overcame with a feeling of floating. I could feel my jaw and forehead morphing and my jaw was jittery.

I reached the water and I could see a glow and a shimmer more heavenly looking than anything on earth. I then looked behind me and beheld the sand dunes and the clouds, the sand dunes were morphing and also the clouds were endlessly swirling across the entire horizon in a downward cup-shape - they were in a grid of 9 blocks but without the boarders of the same cloud endlessly repeating itself I think that's called symmetrical texture repetition.

15:00 approx: I was with my friends (both male and female) and I felt uncomfortable talking to them and I had to look away and try to avoid a conversation unless they asked me a question for which I couldn't properly hold a conversation as so much was going on I couldn't even explain anything properly. There was like a mind-fog, I was aware I sound like either an idiot or a crazy person but I was unable to stop it.

15:30 - 16:30 approx: The sand was morphing like a wave and the clouds were still looking strange with weird celestial patterns in the sky. While trying to answer questions that people asked of me I would be conscious and paranoid about revealing anything that they could use against me or laugh at me and I was really paranoid about being with my friends. Sometime in this time period I felt an uplifting euphoria to which I was laughing at everything and it felt amazing.

17:00 approx: My other friends arrived and one of them had walkie talkies, we were close to a life guard post and I immediately became paranoid that he was collaborating with them and reporting on my activities. After 5 minutes of trying to explain something to my friends they immediately knew something wasn't right so I had to come clean what I had taken.

They brought girls with them who I didn't know and I'm usually a social, extroverted person who loves to talk with new people but I was afraid to look them in the eye, I was paranoid that they might laugh at me or criticize me. They were really nice to me and I opened up to them a little later because of this.

18:00 approx: - Someone spat chewing gum on the sand and I saw it bubble up like when you cook an egg. I then had a short-term God complex and tried to convince everyone that I created this beach to be exactly as it is now, that I placed EVERY GRAIN OF SAND in its perfect position, I then realized that this delusion was a little silly.

Furthermore I then said some weird stuff that freaked the girls out and then I completely lost my ego and sense of self and I became really self-conscious and was asking if I've offended anyone and that I might be cramping their style and if they tell me to go that I will immediately leave them.

I later made true on this promise and they tried to stop me saying it's not safe for me to be alone. I responded with "All I need is time and I'll be ok”I felt as though they wanted to get rid of me but were too nice to tell me and I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable or bad.

18:30 - 20:00 approx: I was wandering the beach, the sand dunes and the forest alone for what seemed like hours I lost track of time and direction. Then I felt an overwhelming surge of dread and a terrible sense of nausea. I felt so bad I was going to die, it felt worse than any hang-over that I can remember I think I now understand why they call it acid, because it has a burn to it. Additionally; I looked into my phone screen to check my pupils and they were like reptiles' eyes.

20:30 approx: I found the train station to get home and I saw the people's faces on train morph, I was laughing to myself occasionally so they probably knew I was on something.

22:00 approx: I got home, ate something and ready for bed, a quick check of my pupils and one was more enlarged than the other then they became rotating hexagons.

Conclusion: I don't think it's a good idea to recommend this to anyone or to try it yourself unless you are either a hardcore psychonaut or you are an incredibly positive person or fearless. NEVER recommend it to someone who you think can’t handle it - It is some really INTENSE stuff even on a low dosage. If you do decide to try it, do it in a secluded area where you can hide from people for about 6 hours because in that time you can't hold a proper conversation and they'll know something is wrong.

Last edited:
im not familiar with a common/average dose of 1P-LSD, but that sounds intense. Was it an intentional heroic dose?

Also, im curious, why the intentional fasting for 24 hours?

1 blotter = 100ug, you can cut the blotters in half with a scalpel to get 50ug. 100ug is supposed to be the average/minimum dose, some trip reports I have read people having up to 400ug which I would not recommend. I intentionally fasted because it may sound silly but I wanted to be un-anchored/un-grounded and possibly have an out of body experience or something but it didn't happen. There is a biological strategy to fasting, as I heard the brain uses more energy on processing thoughts as opposed to digesting foods and distributing the energy. Maybe it's best only doing fasting before mushrooms, not something this potent. BTW I'm no expert on all what I've just said I'm just experimenting really, for fun and adventure, not so much for scientific purposes.

say no to fasting. a few hours of fasting before sure.

sounded really uncomfortable esp on a vacation where you dont get to the beach much?

do you think you would have had more fun if you were sober?

ive had some amazing sober moments on the beach on vacation and i personally have had the bet expiriences using nothing on the beach. ive used weed and alcohol and it was much better without them ime. and i used to go to the same beach for like ten years so different times without and other times with.

i dotn go to the beach now a days very often and when i do its so novel, id rather experience it sober with some friends, its almost like a trip in and of itself.
I had an amazing experience at 15 years old where i made a friend and we hung out the entire week, met people, demi moore was filming gi jane at the time and she was two feet from me(she came over to the island i was staying at) we met some girls on the beach, and overall just had a fun week......its been 19 years ago and i still remember it very clear in my mind

Last edited:
It looks like it was a bit overwhelming for you, but I think you definitively enjoyed it anyway. 1P-LSD is still one of the things I would like to try, but having tried some other novel lysergamides like AL-LAD or LSZ, I still stick to the original LSD for its potency and lack of secondary effects. Nevertheless I've heard about some interesting reports with 1P-LSD so it's exciting.

I've changed the title of your Trip Report to be matching the standard of the sub forum so other users can easily find what they are looking for: (100ug 1P-LSD) - First Time - Tripping on the Beach

@MrHH - Yeah it's no problem about the rename, more apt I would say. I'm staying away from LSD for a while, I would only try something more mild like mushrooms, but the UK govt are planning a blanket-ban called the psychoactive drugs act scheduled to be in effect around mid 2016 so the window of opportunity is certainly closing. I have NEVER even heard of anyone who could get their hands on original LSD, believe me I would have preferred that.

Last edited:
@Innerpeace - Oh I did enjoy it indeed, it's a combination of mostly bliss mixed with the occasional feeling of agitation. It's almost impossible to sleep up to 15 hours after consumption because 1p-lsd bonds with your seratonin receptors. I live only a train-ride away from the beach, I tend to go there every summer so there was no feeling of novelty, it just wasn't as warm as I would have hoped it to be. Sounds like you have a good time on your beach holiday and you're right, you can get a nice mild high being sober! Just by thinking positively and being surrounded by positive influences and positive people. I have done meditations in the past where the after-effects are a nice mild high, they say it balances both hemispheres of the brain it gives you a sort of uplifting feeling, combined with clarity of thoughts, a peak in your focus and generally accelerated thought processes. So nobody ever needs any external substances to enjoy life, you have all the keys to a good life in your own mind, all anyone really needs to do is uproot all negative/limiting beliefs and supercede them with positive/empowering beliefs.

@Innerpeace - Oh I did enjoy it indeed, it's a combination of mostly bliss mixed with the occasional feeling of agitation. It's almost impossible to sleep up to 15 hours after consumption because 1p-lsd bonds with your seratonin receptors. I live only a train-ride away from the beach, I tend to go there every summer so there was no feeling of novelty, it just wasn't as warm as I would have hoped it to be. Sounds like you have a good time on your beach holiday and you're right, you can get a nice mild high being sober! Just by thinking positively and being surrounded by positive influences and positive people. I have done meditations in the past where the after-effects are a nice mild high, they say it balances both hemispheres of the brain it gives you a sort of uplifting feeling, combined with clarity of thoughts, a peak in your focus and generally accelerated thought processes. So nobody ever needs any external substances to enjoy life, you have all the keys to a good life in your own mind, all anyone really needs to do is uproot all negative/limiting beliefs and supercede them with positive/empowering beliefs.

awesome, and very true. Ty

Maybe if you had explained to your friends that you were taking something prior to dropping you may have had a much more relaxed experience without the paranoia or fear of seeming 'off' to them.

out of interest, how are people accurately measuring 100ug doses?

alasdair

Maybe if you had explained to your friends that you were taking something prior to dropping you may have had a much more relaxed experience without the paranoia or fear of seeming 'off' to them.

agreed- If a person ever would do this, this option is best