• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

it's a pretty lame and crappy drug from memory. why is it popular? nothing beats good ole buddo

I think because FUBAR and Ordinary Mind had a big weekend and smoked all the good weed and only spice was left.

It's fucking horrible especially the 5f strains. I once eyeballed a bit of powder of a 5f strain and smoked it off tinfoil just before walking to school to pick up my kid. I was so fucked up I was seriously wondering if I was at the right school and I thought everyone was looking at me.
The paranoia was like nothing I have ever felt. I've persevered with a few in both powder and herbal incense forms. There horrible but I couldn't stop smoking it. I fucked some of the powder down the toilet though one time I was so fucked on it. It was very tiring.
Smoking it on Kratom was a hoot though. Giggled for ages. It's OK in benzo's too but just get weed if you wanna get stoned. Much nicer.

In the news again. The 'lethal batch' warning seems a bit inane when literally every batch is potentially lethal beyond a certain dose. There was probably a hotspot in the blend which seems to be pretty common with the way this stuff is produced, or it was an unusually strong batch, but the cannabinoids themselves are plenty sufficient to cause fatal overdoses without conspiracies of contaminated batches.

EDIT: and again, more press today.

Last edited:
I wonder whether this is part of a campaign to demonise herbal cannabis, by association with synthetic ex-legal highs?

Eh, I doubt it to be honest. I think it actually is a legitimately dangerous drug that happens to be very visible to the public due to its strength and seeming favour amongst the homeless. Its causing a whole bunch of overdoses which takes up the time of the healthcare system and it has a strong link with public nuisance, both in regards to the effects of the drug and the type of people it attracts in the first place. Plus its new and sexy to the media compared to traditional drugs of abuse, when you add it all up it isn't that surprising that its making headlines.

I got a 30mg sample of JWH_122 recently and was pleasantly surprised. It feels a lot more forgiving than other synthnoids I've tried previously (AM2201, 5f-akb-48, AB-FUBINACA) at similar doses. I might actually get some of this stuff to see me through until harvest time.