• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

Yes even though i enjoyed the JWH-018 once i went back to normal weed i never tried any other synthetic noids. When people started dieing, ending up in ED in all manner of unpleasant states (i am a nurse so would hear all the dramas that unfolded from friends in ED, having seizures etc none of which happen with weed i figured i had made a wise choice in not investigating them even further.

If the real deal was legally available then there would be no market for this shit. I predict that demand for synthetic cannabinoids will decrease significantly in the US states where medical/recreational cannabis has been legalised.

They've devastated our local class a street drug market (which would under any other other circumstances be a good thing if it wasn't producing headcases of the worst order on an industrial scale - see the BBC drugmap from the autumn Bear cited for a pretty accurate picture of the city). We have always had easy access to good strong weed, even when there was that ridiculous amount of 'gritweed' or whatever they termed it wreaking havoc across Shropshire and N Wales about 8 years ago but this is some next level daftness- and of course, like any drug market of this size and influence the PSA has done fuck all to stem the tide or demand. The dickheads don't even know the sheer diversity of the synth - 'noids on offer - it's all 'spice' to them even with the drastic variation in effects.

The Spice extends life, the Spice expands consciousnesss, The Spice allows space travel....

Parallels can be drawn between the different sci fi genres, PM me FUBAR.;)

Fuck spice! With real cannabis, an overdose is IMPOSSIBLE. You would have to smoke something like 10,000 joints or take an edible with 33 pounds of weed in order to overdose. Obviously, no one has ever done this and thus no one has ever died from weed and no one ever will. With synthetic weed, it's a full agonist of the CB-1 and CB-2 receptors. Therefore, you could actually overdose and die or become permanently paralyzed from the stuff. It's totally different. People actually do overdose on spice. For HR sake, if your looking to get high I'd say just buy some weed rather than deal with potentially dangerous substances like spice :)

Pricier though. Reason spice is so prevalent inside is because its cheap as fuck to get + easy to get inside, spray a £10 gram onto a letter and post it right in, knock it out for £150 or £100 easy

Mix it with ISO alcohol, which u can get off amazon, put it ito a spray bottle, can even use household sprays if u wash out the bottle properly but better to use water sprayers from garden centre, and spray on letter + let it dry. People use blotter paper + draw kids drawings on

Fair enough, that makes sense. Would be pretty cheap and easy to do with benzo powders too and simply cut the sheet up inside and sell as blotters.

Mix it with ISO alcohol, which u can get off amazon, put it ito a spray bottle, can even use household sprays if u wash out the bottle properly but better to use water sprayers from garden centre, and spray on letter + let it dry. People use blotter paper + draw kids drawings on

But how is it ingested? Is the paper just cut up and eaten, or is the cannabinoid re-extracted for smoking?

it's a clever idea, but surely it will soon result in all mail being intercepted and destroyed if it looks at all suspicious.

Yeah. Think they are cottoning on to the idea but as most prisons are private and don't have standardised rules for dealing with the issue or really the staff + time to do so its ridiculously easy to get drugs inside jails

Well I think this stuff is going to be a game changer. I believe traditional drugs in prisons have been tolerated to a certain extent as they made life a bit easier for everyone. But this stuff is too unpredictable and causing too many problems for all concerned, so controls are going to get a lot tighter. Having said that, I don't think the inmates in prisons run by G4S have too much to worry about... :D

You simply cut off a small piece of the paper + put it in a joint. They've been aware of this for a while, and its going to cost money to do anything about, so private prisons..which im not sure of the figures I know alot of them are private, even the big massive local ones where most people do atleast the early part of their sentences..aren't gonna spend the money wheras the taxpayer owned ones the tories aren't really keen to throw any more money at

The obvious answer to that would be to ban smoking altogether in prisons. After all, a non-smoking axe murder is a slightly better citizen than a smoking axe-murderer. And as far as the Sun and Daily Mail readers are concerned, they are in there to be punished; so "no fags for lags" only "improves" the punishment. (Also, it gets prisoners concentrated on smuggling tobacco. Compare how less hashish started to be smuggled into the UK with the change in European law that allowed importation of stupid quantities of tobacco, as long as the duty had been paid in the country of origin.)

Another way around it would be to pass on only photocopies, not original letters sent in from outside. But that would be too sensible, and not inconvenience inmates enough .....