• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spice

I'm not w fan of weed, but that original spice and spice gold was lush! As you say a cerebral high. Right up my street ?

I'd love to get hold of another pack just for comparisons sake. I didn't buy weed for ages once that shit appeared on the scene. No need.

There is a fucking huge problem with this shit in prisons right now , sniffer dogs can't detect it so pretty much every other persons having it brought in.
Only problem is most people don't know what it really is or how much to use. Half the jail are tripping out on it and getting carted off to the hospital wing ,cuffed up screaming like mad men.
People are attacking there cell mates and and others are self harming.
This shits going on every night it's used as currency as well , there's a major problem with it and no fuckers got a clue what to do about it.

And to say regulation is a good thing? Ever since jwh series got banned it was bound to come to this,

I don't like how the term 'Spice' has become synonymous with these paranoia-inducing lunatic blends. Real Spice was a gentle, relaxing cannabis substitute and a mighty enjoyable one at that.

Spice still kicking about, aye? Where do they even get it from?

It was rather potent if I remember correctly, I never really liked it in all honesty. Wasn't the nice 'mellow' high that I was looking for when I bought it, but that must have been 6 or 7 years ago. When was it banned again?

Just to add though, I'm not a huge weed smoker either.

I don't like how the term 'Spice' has become synonymous with these paranoia-inducing lunatic blends. Real Spice was a gentle, relaxing cannabis substitute and a mighty enjoyable one at that.

It's the same with 'bath salts' and 'molly' though - you smoke it = spice, you lose your shit after taking an rc = bath salts, if your in a rave etc = molly.

Yeah, but Spice was just a brand name was it not? Bath salts and plant food and shit was a hyped up media frenzy to make it look like 'the kids' were getting high on fucking Baby Bio or some shit. Like Ketamine being a 'horse tranquillizer', when in fact as most know here it's used in veterinary and medical use on humans.

I recently saw an news report about the use of Spice in British prisons. They appear to calling any cannaboid Spice. The screws were saying it is causing them problems with prisoners acting violent or going into fits etc.
The daft thing is that prisoners are using Spice instead of conventional weed as it doesn't show up in the drug tests. Surely it would be a safer bet to let them have weed.
I remember when I was banged up in the late 80's early 90's and the screws pretty much didn't bother clamping down on weed use. Xmas day the screws even sat near the pool table allowing is to openly smoke weed. Anything stronger than that I.e pills,powders etc they would try and stamp down on asap.

I was just about to ask why they would choose Spice over normal weed when both illegal...

Tried various kinds of noids, ur-144 and 5f-akb 48 were the ones I used regularly for a year or so I think. Never had any problem with them except the occasional "overdose" which consisted in a strong slightly dissociative high lasting a few hours (with only the first 20-30 minutes or so being unpleasantly strong), pounding heart and fuzzy vision, (this only happened when I was smoking/vaping on foil the pure powder which is VERY strong by weight, making your own blend is much safer) people I know had very unpleasant overdoses with crazy visuals and shit tho, a friend of mine had panic attacks and general anxiety for a while (months) after one of these overdoses and his brother used to smoke loads of this to the point where he could barely talk, so yeah now I stay away from them.

Never had any particular problem but YMMV greatly so I advise to stay away from this stuff, it can be scary.

Never tried any of them myself but watching half a dozen , fucked up screaming idiots carted off in straight jackets each week ,
Definitely helped my jail time.

Several fellas that was carted off to the mental hospital, never even made it back , and it's still getting worse, fuck knows what there going to do about it.

I've never been a fan of weed in any form so i'm not exactly gagging to try this, I was more interested in knowing more about it. That makes a lot of sense that it's not the same substance, I read an article that even between seperate sache's of different legal highs the actual chemical content can vary massively. I guess they're all illegal now as of the other week.

Nope. No sooner than one lot of 'noids gets banned another line up of 'brand new tweaks' is ready lined up take their place. They must be atleast on the 6th generation of cannabinoids by now. There seems to be a limitless amount of new tweaks they can apply to get round whatever has just been banned. I wonder if anyone actually tests these things, for all anybody really knows they might still be selling earlier generation banned noids, just with a different label stuck on the bags. 8)The whole thing is utterly farcical. :|

And yes they are ridiculously strong. Even when i used to really load up on benzos the noids were still a headfuck. Ive found guice to be the only substance that completely eliminates 100% of anxiety and paranoia, so that it's possible to enjoy the positive effects of noids, well the only one ive found so far, is that similar to proper weed or hash it 'opens you ears' musically, so that you can hear things in the music that you wouldnt normally be able to to, the psychedelic swirls and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Great link bear, it really is some fucked up shit.
Can someone tell me if this is part of the ban. Hope so/should be.

Just seen above posts, answered my questions. Fucking horrible stuff.

Spice to me is a term used for nnDMT - now that is something special.

Hey S.O now its open knowledge you've been on an extended holiday on the queens shilling , got any good stories (everyone I KNOW WHO COMES OUT THE SHOVEL always has some great tales to tell. Did they move you about or let you stay local?
g

5F-AKB48 i thought was closest in terms of subjective effects to actual weed, but yeah I didn't get the feeling it was particularly healthy.

I would concur. I really liked the stuff initially - felt remarkably similar to weed considering one was actually vaping a mg or so of powder. Seemed an excellent deal - perfect for peeps who can't easily get hold of (and/or can't afford the stupidly high price of) weed. I got on great with it until the vendor messed up an order in my favour (or so it seemed) and sent me 10g instead of 2g. As a result, I made the genius decision to pretty much smoke around the clock. After a few days, this resulted in me experiencing an acute psychotic reaction - first time I ever heard voices inside my head as opposed to the Ghost Radio stuff I've had before. Very different beast. Far, far more worrisome.

I obviously can never be 100% sure but it seems to me my mental health took a serious knock when I was smoking 5F-AKB-48 regularly and heavily. The psychotic symptoms spiralled outwards to include other substances (stims especially, and to a lesser extent dissociatives). It was kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back for me and I see it in hindsight as a trigger point for several incidents of acute mental health issues - mostly involving acute psychosis, hopefully nothing too lingering outside of the specific incidents. Time will tell.

My situation and circumstance is my own, but I would recommend caution with synth noids - especially the latter generations which seem to be getting iffier with each post-ban iteration.

Spice to me is a term used for nnDMT - now that is something special.

Mmm... Elf Spice. Now that is a whole other matter. Yum <3!

Last edited:
These synthbinoids are quite popular in the Middle East, especially in areas where alcohol is heavily taxed.

Well this is a timely bump to this thread I must say, for I have a question regarding synthnoids. To date, I've only dabbled with AM2201 in powder form, which I didn't like one little bit, so never bothered with any others. However, I miss me weed so on an impulse I've bought 2 3g packs of branded blends, but have no idea what active chemicals they contain. Am I allowed to state the brands on here? If so I'll edit later. Anyway, what I want to know is how much of this blend should I put in a 3 skinner? I realise this is a 'how long is a piece of string type of question as the unknown actives may not be evenly distributed, no idea of concentration etc. FYI, I'm a bit of a lightweight with weed - seem to get stoned on less and less as I get older, so my usual ratio of weed to baccy in a spliff is approx 25:75, or 50:50 if I'm feeling adventurous. So can any suggest a guideline dose of blended unknown toxic shite to use? Just roughly will do - like would a neat spliff be totally bonkers? Would a tiny pinch be a waste of time? I'm not looking to get totally shitfaced, just nicely stoned ( if that's even possible). Help, me guys, I'm out of my depth with these new fangled droogz...