Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine/~0.7mL IM - Experienced/Retrospective - Ketamine Changed my Life

ketquest

Bluelighter
Don't know why I can't post at the trip/experiences reports yet. I'm gonna post here, so the moderator can move this to the proper place.

Me:
-Early 30’s
– Healthy
-1,78m / 75Kg

Past:

-Smoked cigarettes for 15 years
-At age of 16 started smoking weed heavily for about 4 years, til got fed up with it and quit
-At age of 19 started using cocaine, usually one night binge with alcohol, but never was a slave to the drug
– At age of 22 was introduced to MDMA, which was used heavily for a couple of years, and still used to this day, every now and then. Also, at this same age, introduced to mushrooms, which were cultivated at home, and then the psychedelic experience started. I can say I am an experienced psychonaut by now, but it’s been a couple of years since the last time I took cubensis.
– At age of 32 was introduced to ketamine, but I was afraid of trying it at the time, because of the horse tranquilizer reputation of the drug. One year later, a friend showed up with some ket in powder form and I finally tried it, and loved it. The visions and mind exploring properties blew my mind away.

Nowadays:

I am a healthy individual, eats properly, 80% vegetarian food, exercises regularly, good shape (bit of work out, usually planks, yoga type exercises and push ups, pilates). I don't go out partying like no tomorrow anymore. Quit smoking, drinking, coke, even MDMA – which I loved – is not taken anymore (what doesn't mean I won’t take it again, but cigarettes, coke and alcohol NEVER AGAIN, and all thanks to ketamine, I have a nice family, and I'm at a good job, that pays well, but in the past couple of years I started to feel very depressed with life. Existential crisis hit it, and everything started to become grayed and dull, I started to feel like a disposable worthless person, life had no meaning anymore, even though I had achieved monetary stability in life, somehow I felt disconnected from it… And all changed thanks to ketamine.

Experience:

I gained access to infinite pure ketamine supply in vials. Good safe source, from a vet. Has a good stock at home which will last for a long time, I think. At first, method of usage was nasal, in powder form, but I didn't want to harm my nose anymore, plus the burning feeling at the throat and nose was taking the focus away from the trip, finding it annoying. Then I decided to take it via IM shots, mainly in the deltoid and upper thighs, where I have good muscle mass, close to the skin.

Initial dosage:
Started 3 months ago:
-between 0,5 – 0,9 mL shots, which provided intense k-holing experiences. Even though some of them were shocking and bizarre, I never felt frightened. Always sat back as an observer, feeling a deep peace of mind it hasn’t had felt in a very long time. This antidepressant properties always lasted throughout the day (and still do). I also love the deep meditative state that ketamine provides, one becomes aware only of itself, it’s existence, and all external noises are just ignored by the mind (at least in my experience).
– this month I noticed that tolerance has built up, the intense k-hole visions don't happen with the same strength, but still do. I learned how to evoke them with eyes closed and focus, but what is surprising me is how I am feeling different regarding life and it’s existence.
It’s incredible how the substance is changing my brain. It’s like pushing a reset button. I feel like my brain is getting back to it’s older, younger self. Thoughts are more clear and organized, focus has really improved A LOT. I even think I'm becoming more intelligent.
I look at the mirror and I'm astonished how much better I look, more healthier, it’s beyond words.
I am injecting ketamine everyday now, between 6 – 8 times a day, IM route, usually 0,4 – 0,5 mL. I only can say it’s making my life better, I'm enjoying my family, job and life like never before.
I don’t feel any side effects described by some users. no urinary disorders or pain, nothing. Went to the doctors to make full check up, scans. all is good. Memory is good, sometimes my brain gets overclocked (as I like to call when I get some blanks, empty thoughts), but it only lasts a couple of minutes then function is back no normal.
I will continue with this self experimentation. If any problems arises, I will report, but so far only good stuff has came from this wonderful substance.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_im

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ketquest,

Welcome to BL :). We refer to ourselves as 'I' here and for future reference, if you decide to post anonymously, please log out of your registered account.

Thanks.

Anonymous ----> TR

Hello, welcome to Bluelight an thanks for sharing. :)

I must say that is a LOT of ketamine. I would not expect these entirely positive effects to continue for long. The urinary issues that arise are reported by so many users, but they don't start so quickly. In time, daily dissociative use causes users to become disconnected, depersonalized, depressed, and unable to deal with life. Obviously this isn't permanent, but if I were you I'd think about not using it so much. Even without considering the inevitable negative side-effects that will eventually emerge, losing the magic of dissociatives is a well-documented thing. Eventually you won't get the same wonderful effects from it anymore and it takes a long time without the drug to return, and some even find they can never get it back, even if they stay away for years.

I'm glad you've been finding something positive in ketamine, it's a great drug. :) Just be careful and be honest with yourself about whether you're in control.

Thanks for the report. Ketamine is a very introspective and rewarding drug, but 6-8 IM shots a day is quite extreme. I never used Ketamine daily, but have gone through periods of abusing MXE and 3-MeO-PCP on a daily basis and as great as these drugs can be, they can be severely damaging as well. A lot of what you've expressed is familiar to me - better organization, improved focus, clearer thought process - but these things will invariably go away if you continue the way you are; daily Ketamine is only going to hurt you in the long run. You might already be experiencing physiological changes that you're not aware of because of the physical numbing effects from dissociatives. Please consider drastically reducing your use or stopping altogether before other negative side effects start to manifest.

I too think/thought that K changed my life for the better, but also made it much worse. I went from thinking some of the same things you mentioned to constantly thinking about death, sever depression, etc. If your not seeing any negative effects yet, they will come, trust me. I strongly believe that K should NOT be taken daily. Save it for those special times, or weekends. I sure wish I had.

OP, it all looks fine to the naked eye, but to paraphrase Pete Townshend, it don't really happen that way at all.

I see a problem in your belief that you have an infinite supply of "vet" ketamine. Sorry to pop your bubble, but nothing lasts forever.

If your intake or supply of ketamine is interrupted, your state of mind will be missing the chemical waves of ketamine.

Please google ketamine withdrawal or after effects and make your plan to quit. You'd better do some "what if" scenarios because your family is affected.

Also consider rectal ROA instead of IM, simpler, safer, and no marks.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm still on the same routine (sometimes more ore less LOL), and doing good. The only side effect I noticed is the short term memory problem, appart from that, when I'm off K for couple of days, all comes back to normal. Another thing I noticed is that it's hard to cum. Not that it's a problem, because my sex life with wife is perfect (I won't go into details here ;)), but ejaculation is hard. If I give one day off K, all comes back to normal.

All in all, I'm feeling better than never, my body is alright, nothing abnormal, it's been months since the last time I got the flu. Here's a pic of me:
attachment.php

Also, I can say that I'm able to inject 1ml of K and go around normally (walking and doing stuff), If I close my eyes and relax I reach Olympus, when open I'm here. grounded as never before.

For meditation it's fantastic, man... this is like an elixir or something.

K unlocks illumination.

EDIT:

Wanted to add more info:

Last 6 months I've been working out everyday, I don't go to the the gym, I have equipment at home so I train here, functional too.

I drink about 3 - 4 liters of water every day

I takey whey protein 2x day, mixed with glutamine and creatine.

I take 1 capsule of Pharmaton and Vitamin D everyday too.

I take a collagen mix everyday too, it has some other stuff added like Vit C and E, has biotin too.

Last edited:
Good to hear you're doing good still. I know it sounds ridiculous but using ketamine daily is unsustainable. Injecting IM 6+ times a day, it's going to bite your ass bad one day . I hope u can try backing off it some, keep it to weekends maybe? I say this because i see the path you are walking and it leads to a place you do not want to go. You can still turn back, not to life without K but a life that is supplemented by K. Not driven by it. Best of luck and remember there's such thing as too much of a good thing. All the warnings in this thread are people with extensive 1st and 2nd hand experience with things such as this. I'd take their advice to heart. But that's me... You are your own person who makes his own decisions. Peace.

...this is like an elixir or something.

Oh yes, how lushfully perfectly holy it can feel... i use to call it the "Liquid Intelligence Nectar". I even started thinking that my purpose here on Earth was to constantly be a vessel for the Ketamine State of Consciousness, whatever the cost may be... You remind me of those times of "K is the magiK Key to KosmiK Konsciousness and Kreative Knowledge"... (Fuck the KKK by the way)

Fact is you have been uninterruptedly consuming one of the most addictive psychedelic substances ever created, for what will soon be an entire year.

Please read that last sentence again.

... when I'm off K for couple of days, all comes back to normal.

This is where you might just be wrong: binging for months in a row and taking a 2 day break before resuming the frenzy is no real way to assess the damage done.

You might feel fine during those 2 days, mainly because you have an afterglow and you know you're back with K in 48 hours max.

However, in such a short time, you are not giving yourself the chance (nor taking the risk) to discover the true depth of your addiction. The psychological craving for dissos... many on this board can testify to it's strength and length, oh the struggles...

2 weeks break. At the very minimum. It's even healthier if your breaks are longer than your binges, but that already a start. If K is so magical, it should be no problem, right?
I only want you to be happy and healthy, and not get trapped in delusions, like me and many others have been.
Take care.

ketquest, I appreciate this was a while ago now but I'd be interested to hear how life is going for you and what your current k usage is? All the best man

Hey guys, it has been a while! I am doing great, thanks! It has been a long time since I last used K, I kind of grew out of it. I mean, I am not saying I will never do it again, I was even thinking about it these days, but it got harder to get and more expensive. You know, you start thinking about it and then the will to use grows, but you forget about it and it goes away. Also, my trips were getting limited, I don't know to explain, but I was not getting the same insights and going to new places in my visions, kind of got stuck, then I just dropped it. Perhaps next time will see new things, or not, but not in a rush to use it right now. I don't remember the last time I used it but must be a year and half already, but I was using sporadically, not in a frenzy.

Hey guys, I wanted to update this thread with a report about my last usage. After years without K, I found myself wanting to do it again, just to see how it would be. I was able to get 3 vials of the same stuff I used to binge.

Was disappointing to be honest. Even though I was years off the stuff, I did not feel or saw anything near what I used to when I first started. I didn't feel THAT good. The 1st vial was ok. The 1st one is always tougher, I mean, until you get to half vial and get fully "ketaminated", the 1st trips are quite nauseating. When I was halfway through a vial was when it usually started to get good. This time not so much.

2nd vial I just kept doing it for the sake of the frenzy.

Now, this is where I should have stopped because the 3rd vial started giving me terrible bad trips, it was like some strong supernatural force did not want me to do it anymore.

I started seeing and feeling entities, they were harassing me and it was like they were trying to possess me and I had to struggle with them. Some felt like dense orbs of energy (size of a basketball, I could feel them) were trying to invade my body through my mouth and top of my head and possess me.

I even wrestled with a spirit to the ground, to get away from it. Thing got crazy. I threw in the trash the rest of the vial.

I really don't wanna do it ever again , after that.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for checking back in. :) Yep, definitely time to put the ketamine down. You're lucky you feel this way, some users never do, and end up IVing 2, 3, or even more grams every day just to get a shadow of the previous K hole they loved. And in the meantime, absolutely destroying their minds and bodies. Ketamine is a pretty harmless drug used once in a while in responsible dosages, but when you binge, and your doses start to escalate, it can become very damaging, very quickly.

Hey, thanks for checking back in. :) Yep, definitely time to put the ketamine down. You're lucky you feel this way, some users never do, and end up IVing 2, 3, or even more grams every day just to get a shadow of the previous K hole they loved. And in the meantime, absolutely destroying their minds and bodies. Ketamine is a pretty harmless drug used once in a while in responsible dosages, but when you binge, and your doses start to escalate, it can become very damaging, very quickly.
Yeah , I wouldn't say damaging because really, in my case, I never felt any damage other in my wallet lol... I just exhausted that path. I used to have singular unique trips each time I used, which I found very interesting. When I stopped I noticed I wasn't getting new trips anymore. It was like always the same trip, it's like I had reached a dead end. Which I also found interesting. When I travelled to the other dimension, I would see the exact same thing unfolding in my visions. I was always at that same place, seeing the same stuff, same beings, It's like I was watching a movie and then rewinded the movie and watched it again.

Also, this last time I did it, my body was rejecting it, even at the 3rd vial where my body would be already fully "ketaminated", shit I would skin pop only 0.5 ml and I would get nauseous, then would have to run to the toilet, gag and have gagging reflexes, nothing ever came out but it's a shitty feeling the nausea and dry heaving. I never felt that at that time when I was thinking that I had found the "elixir of life" lol.

Hello,

I am a physician and neuroscientist who struggles with depression - treatment resistant. Genetic tests showed that the only thing which would work for me was intense exercise (hard to do when you aren't even showering). I went to a ketamine clinic, but I have found that many of them are just money mills run by doctors who have frequently lost their hospital priviledges.

I started doing IM injections like you described - while also exercising in an attempt to get the ketamine to work synergistically to enhance BDNF, glutamate, and other neurotransmitters. This method of treatment was INCREDIBLE. Ketamine works to enhance neurotransmission in several areas of the brain via different mechanisms, and I found that my energy was increased, my information processing was clear and FAST and optimistic and creative, but without any mania.

However, I hate to agree with what the others here are saying - using that much daily cannot be sustained. You do get a tolerance, which leads to more use. I never went higher than 50-100 mg in a single shot, but I would do several a day. This is actually a very big dose for a person who then gets on a stationary bike and works out for 45 minutes. All the K-hole tripping stopped without using an IV infusion, which was sad because I enjoyed it, but my goal was to exercise and be active, not trip every day. Now after doing IM treatments off and on for a year, it has stopped working completely. Just like someone else in this thread mentioned In fact, I would argue that it worsened my depression - I simply got numb and lethargic.

Ketamine is interesting because it has such a short half-life that even heavy users of pharmaceutical ketamine won't really experience withdrawal like one might with other drugs. (and here I'm talking withdrawal symptoms like you have from alcohol or other drugs). However, I am concerned that the long term exposure to high doses altered the receptors in my brain - something flipped to cause depression rather than improve it, likely by altering feedback mechanisms.

Also, just as an aside, due to the proliferation of all of these ketamine clinics, there has been a national shortage for two years. I'm not sure where you were getting your supply (obviously an animal can't speak up and say "hey dude, this is making me feel shitty", but I also suspect that some of what I was receiving toward the end was not of the same quality I had initially been using. When I opened a strange vial, I knew immediately and tossed it - it felt as if the diluent was off, and burned on injection and then felt unpleasant. I wasn't having hallucinations or anything, I just was funky and couldn't walk to get to the bike. So it is also possible that bad quality ketamine is something people should beware of. I have heard from people who get it on the street that they had noticed a similar change in quality (perhaps reflecting a poor supply chain). Has anyone else tried IV/IM pharmaceutical ketamine in the past 2 years and noticed a big difference? I notice you discuss nausea - but for me it was just funky and clearly not working its magic.

I too think/thought that K changed my life for the better, but also made it much worse. I went from thinking some of the same things you mentioned to constantly thinking about death, sever depression, etc. If your not seeing any negative effects yet, they will come, trust me. I strongly believe that K should NOT be taken daily. Save it for those special times, or weekends. I sure wish I had.
Hey - I wrote a different response but I am curious about what you are saying here, as i had a similar experience. How long did it take for your depression/negative effects to lift?

It’s incredible how the substance is changing my brain. It’s like pushing a reset button. I feel like my brain is getting back to it’s older, younger self. Thoughts are more clear and organized, focus has really improved A LOT. I even think I'm becoming more intelligent.
I look at the mirror and I'm astonished how much better I look, more healthier, it’s beyond words.
I am injecting ketamine everyday now, between 6 – 8 times a day, IM route, usually 0,4 – 0,5 mL. I only can say it’s making my life better, I'm enjoying my family, job and life like never before.
I don’t feel any side effects described by some users. no urinary disorders or pain, nothing. Went to the doctors to make full check up, scans. all is good. Memory is good, sometimes my brain gets overclocked (as I like to call when I get some blanks, empty thoughts), but it only lasts a couple of minutes then function is back no normal.
I will continue with this self experimentation. If any problems arises, I will report, but so far only good stuff has came from this wonderful substance.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_lifechanging
roacode_im
Glad to hear that K seems to be helping you. Personally, I have always been leary about the benefits of K when used outside of a medical setting. 6-8 times a day sounds like a lot to me, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. I'm curious to hear if it continues to help you in the long run, so let us know!