Writing-up Cannabis and eating experiences

CarlRoberts

Greenlighter
Hi there, I am Carl Roberts - a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Liverpool, UK.

I am looking to recruit participants for an online study about cannabis use and eating experiences (as such you must be a cannabis user to participate). The study has been approved by the University of Liverpool ethics committee.

The survey (as well as full information sheet prior to participating) can be found here: https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ctBOxL5lksF8mHP

The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete, and should be easy to use. Upon completion of the study participants are offered the chance to be entered into a prize draw (for the equivalent of £25 online shopping vouchers) - for this an email address should be given. However entry into the prize draw and provision of an email address is optional. For more information about confidentiality and anonymity please see the link.

The study was made active on 23/07/15 and we aim to finish data collection within 3 months of this date.
participants must be ages 18 years or over, and must have experience of using cannabis.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or through the bluelight private messaging system.

Thanks for your time

Carl

Last edited:
lol I took it too, and man, I'm hungry, too, and shishkabob! I haven't even started dinner yet (or had any herb).

Wow... I can't believe I typed "shishkabob." I thought I'd typed "shazbot!"

Thanks guys. I don't know why this says i am writing up. I am nowhere near my target for participants