• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most Euphoric Benzo and Benzo combination

Methacodone

Bluelighter
OK.

I have been clean from Benzo's since May. 2 months now. I tapered successfully and got off with NO problem. My binge went 7 months, taking Xanax and Valium. a good dose for me to feel a good buzz is either 3mg Xanax or 40mg Valium. I dose about 3 times daily, so that's 8-10mg of Xanax daily OR 120mg of Valium.

Tapered that binge up using Klonopin, started at 8mg and went down 0.5mg every week, and it worked great and have been clean ever since!

NOW.

I still do LOVE Xanax and Valium and Klonopin...
But, I did Ativan/Lorazepam the last couple days, and let me say, WOW. What a Euphoric benzo! To me it feels exactly like a Xanax/Valium combo. It feels like RIGHT in between. Not as zombie like while on Xanax, but still more sedating than Valium for me. I love the Pshycedelic glare it's giving me, very much so like Xanax.

So right now, I can honestly say Lorazepam/Ativan IS my Benzo of choice/ favorite benzo.

I'm also on 40mg of Methadone daily, along with Opana and Roxicodone.

Some of my favorite combos-

Methadone 40mg + Lorazepam 4mg
Oxycodone 90mg + Lorazepam 6mg
Hydrocodone 120mg + Lorazepam 6mg
Opana 15mg snorted + 15mg oral + Lorazepam 3mg
Methadone 40mg + Promethazine 75mg + Lorazepam 4mg
Methadone 40mg + Hydroxyzine 100mg + Lorazpeam 4mg

I usually have been on the combo for the last couple weeks after surgery. But MAN, when I added the Ativan It changed it dramatically! I know its superrrr dangerous combining these drugs, but trust me I have the tolerance.

Ativan + Methadone ALONE feels godly IMO.

Adding the other narcotics and potentiators literally felt like cloud 9!!

Whats your guys favorite Benzo? and what do you like combining with it!?

I liked temazepam and diazepam together, great combo with weed.

Pregabalin and temazepam is also quite nice.

Last edited:
this belongs in Drug Culture if anywhere, not other drugs.

Suprising you like ativan the best, they I took 12 I couldn't even tell I took them, and it was before I started using benzo's a lot (I mean I would take 6 1mg xanax or 60mg of valium or the same amount of klonopin for a buzz...Maybe not that much it coulda been 4 footballs, anyway...) Right now I'm coming off a two week Xanax/Gabapentin/Klonopin binge...think it was like 50 1mg klons, 90 Gaba's, and 40 half a milligram xanax and 40 1mg xanax, real bad rebound anxiety till I just took 30mg of valium...ugh) But anyway no its not a benzo but Gabapentin and xanax...2-3 gramns of Gabapentin with 4-6 xanax or 10 to get to feel like your on an opiate and nodding, the last week is a blur and I just remember uncountroubly nodding and would have the dreams that seemm then you start talking and everyone looks at you.. Also I'm on Subs 8mg a day, probly. So shit, I did a lot this pass two weeks, plus a couple valium doses. But ya, GABAPENTIN AND XANAX,lol. Be careful thouh the gaba REALLY potentenitaes the benzos..

Edit: I forgot I had taken 300mg or tramadol one day and 300 the next and for some reason they synergise with the subs...that may have been the feeling like im on an opiate and nodding so hard like that...I mean you can nod on just gaba and xanax but 4mg and 2 grams is a good doese of the two for me if you have a toleraane..start low if you just take once in a blue moon, like really lower.

Last edited:
I used to love 1mg alprazolam, 30mg of oxycodone, 5mg dextroamphetamine, with a little cannabis.

I used to love mixing 30mg oxycodone with 2mg clonazepam or 2mg alprazolam, with a beer

Heroin is my DOC now and oddly enough, I have never mixed heroin with a benzodiazepine. I think it's for the best though.

Used to love c!onazepam and Oxycodone so much, if I hadn't initiated my opiate career with that combo it may not have progressed as fast.

Thank you for moving it to the right section, mod. :)

Screaming_Skull -

I have a huge bottle of 300mg Gabapentin's. 200+ quanity. I used it to help me get off Benzo's as I was tapering, and it was magical! Gabapentin was the shit and it helped a lot!
The only thing I hate about gaba is that it fucking gives me uncontraleabely SCARY as fuck nightmares that make me yell during the night and my sister hears me (her room is right next to mine, next door over) and she gets my mom and they come and wake me up. Gaba is the only drug that did that to me, other than Serequil. I can't fucking believe those drugs give me NIGHTMARES! lol

Anyways, it's probly best to take them in the day time NOT when I sleep. Does Gaba really potentiate benzo's? in particulary Ativan/lorazepam?
I'm down to throw it in the cocktail if its really worth it!

Yes, they have some kind of syerygy, you will definatley not need as many benzo's to pop if you take a few grams over a couple hours(works best staggered dosed) and then take my benzo of choice...to me it's worth it but tolerance to gaba builds up quick. And careful since your on the done' i noticed my breathing being slower on this combo, and thats with Suboxone, but, I mean just dont go crazy doses mixing the two start slow, it takes a couple hours for gaba to start working

I've had 3 different benzos,

Lorazepam
Diazepam
Alprazolam

and Ive had 5 different opiates,

Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Methadone
Morphine (Only at hospital via IV)
Codeine

The most euphoric benzo, I'd have to go with Diazepam.
Esp in equivalent doses..

10mg Diazepam =
0.5mg Alprazolam
1.0mg Lorazepam

For recreational use, Diazepam.
For Theraputic use, Lorazepam for me, of course. My username compliments Lorazepam.

The only reason why I switched from Diazepam to Lorazepam is because my psych told me the maximum dose to be prescribed to a patient is 40mg of Diazepam daily... Which was working GOOD.
But 8.0mg Lorazepam works better, for me.

Combinations?

120mg Oxycodone + 30mg Methadone + 8.0mg Lorazepam

That's one hell of a combo..that's what I have scripts for.. I take that on a daily basis now, and my god.. Super euphoric.

Not a fan of lorazepam personally but love temazepam, nitrazepam, estazolam, loprazolam a handful of one of those 4-5 pills, 1.5 mg Xanax and 30-50mg diazepam, throw in some Roxicodone 60mg and I'm set..

Bromazepam, brotizolam and clotiazepam are my 3 favs. No particular order. Flunitrazepam is a close fourth.
Xanax is nice, as you say, but its duration is just too short for me. Bromazepam feels a lot like xanax to me, just *slightly* less strong (although, a 12mg tablet is pretty strong) but a *lot* longer lasting!
Valium is nice too, but it's just too weak for me (need a really high dose to feel good from it).

I like combining bromazepam or xanax with opiates (heroin & oxy) the most.

Haven't really been taking my bromazepam since I got that morphine. It already feels sedating enough on it's own. I know I'm dependent though, so I'll take a bomazepam inabit.

Other than that, I combine them with everything, but just because I'm dependant. they go well with just about anything, but with some drugs I would not take them until it's time to come down.. If I wasn't dependant that is.

I never met a benzo I didn't like except ativan.

Suppose Xanax, Valium, Temazepam, Dalmane, Klonopin, Diclazepam, and Flubromazepam are all good in my book.

I dig some Ambien too but usually keep the dose pretty low. Ambien isn't a benzo, its a Z drug.

Benzo and benzo combo?

I dunno...lorazepam and diazepam or diazepam and alprazolam. I don't mix benzos often.

I too have quite a taste for lorazepam. I find 1-2mg the sweet spot and rarely another mg on top is nice. 3-4 + tends to make me too sedated and lazy. whereas i can take 40mg diazepam and not feel lazy.

benzos are weird. they're all the same in way and only subtly different imho when you're using daily.

if you took the chance to run tests - take one benzo, do a time log, and then another at equiv. dose once the last one is completely out of your system - it might be interesting to see if there really is much difference.

ultimately i think a benzo is a benzo is a benzo...they don't have the same range as say, opiates do in their effect profile.

Without a doubt the best combo to me is a mix of Xanax, Klonopin, and Valium. Or any of those two together are great. Valium being the most euphoric alone to me, possibly due to its muscle relaxant properties.. I am probably going to need benzos for the rest of my life, I feel like hell without them. I have legit social and general anxiety disorder too, so I am prescribed kpins at the moment. I love all three that I mentioned and have been prescribed to all three at different points in my life not all at once (I wish!). In this order from most to least euphoric from what I have tried Valium>Klonopin>Xanax>Ativan. Ativan has never really done it for me... I find that out of all the different types of drugs, benzos are probably the most versatile from person to person. for example I know people that cant feel shit from valium even at like 50mg doses and can take like 2mgs of Ativan and be feeling good. EVERYONE reacts different to different benzos from my experience.

This morning 5am took 37.5 effxor xr and 30mg xr adderal noon took 2mg estazolam knocked me on my ass. I used to be a big fan of xanax. This estazolam seems like I smoked heroine and took a bar. Maybe it's the effxor xr combo. So I redose another estazolam at like 6pm and I have got a light nod with that xanax kinda feel. Cool thread. Point is ESTAZOLAM good shit.

Right I Forgot about IV midaz, had the pleasure of trying that once. It'd have the be my #1 as well. Imagine that, a benzo with a rush.. =D

I am on 90 mgs of liquid methadone & am prescribed clonidine. I came across. Bottle w #30 .5 ativan . I know its a Benzo. How many to feel same effects as I used to w Xanax Or pins? I haven't taken Xanax for atleast 3 months however my tolerance has always been higher than anyone I know for some reason. I took 2 of them yesterday on top my methadone & clonidine& for absolutely nothing from it. How much should I take today? I'm about to double it to 2 mgs instead of the 1 from yesterday . please get back to me asap