• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most Euphoric Benzo and Benzo combination

My personal favorite is Etizolam and I honestly don't ever mix my benzos, but just for the sake of the OP; Etizolam and Valium (diazepam)

Clonazepam (klonopin) + diazepam (valium). got some from my GP for my 10 hour flight from London to LA, know that boring claustrophobia is gonna turn into immense pleasure :) just hope I wont still be wasted when going through security in LAX. Hoping to find that newly legal weed in a store and smoke some straight away, will mix it with benzos and opiates too later on cus im interested in how that feels

Oxycodone and tramadol always go well with valium for me if talking about mixing with opioids

Temazepam and diazepam are definitely a great combo.

Mix some dihydrocodeine and weed in with that and I'm good for the day.

What does temazepam feel like? Sounds like it would give a massive nod but people here like shooting it

What does temazepam feel like? Sounds like it would give a massive nod but people here like shooting it

It's like Valium except with much more muscle relaxation and euphoria. And yeah you can catch sort of a nod on a high enough dose considering it's a hypnotic. But mixing it with DHC is a proper nice nod for me.

Do people still shoot it? I know they used to when the jellies were popular in Scotland but I didn't think it was still common practice.

It's like Valium except with much more muscle relaxation and euphoria. And yeah you can catch sort of a nod on a high enough dose considering it's a hypnotic. But mixing it with DHC is a proper nice nod for me.

Do people still shoot it? I know they used to when the jellies were popular in Scotland but I didn't think it was still common practice.

According to my GP and people I used to score with they do, maybe its people from that 90s era who still like it or passed it on. Damn I shouldve asked for it instead of clonazepam/diazepam

Methaqualone ("ludes") is something old that I'd love to try if I could

Okay... Phenibut + benzos is very euphoric. I've done it a few times since I posted the first time. Just 500mg phenibut + 1mg of xanax/etiz/ativan feels orgasmic. They both feel like they are missing something on their own that alcohol has. But together, it is like alcohol plus awesome minus hangover/puking. Can anybody comment on the safety of this combo? I've found mixed results online, one site saying it is very dangerous. I always assumed any danger would come from respiratory depression which is why I kept doses low.

for awhile there were some barbiturate analogues, or they must not have been technically since barbs are sched1?

But as far as benzos I'm not listing mgs because everyones tolerance is vastly different
Best benzo combo, only involving benzos.

Triazolam (in theory etizolam could substitute)
Clonazolam
Flubro-Lam (sorry forgetting the whole name its been awhile)

complete benzo saturation. But one of our chemist friends could probably tell us how to best douse those receptors lol

Thanks Moxious, just give these idiototic posts a report if you see em forst. It’s the ! In a triangle on the right of the post :) this brings the post straight to a moderator.

Okay... Phenibut + benzos is very euphoric. I've done it a few times since I posted the first time. Just 500mg phenibut + 1mg of xanax/etiz/ativan feels orgasmic. They both feel like they are missing something on their own that alcohol has. But together, it is like alcohol plus awesome minus hangover/puking. Can anybody comment on the safety of this combo? I've found mixed results online, one site saying it is very dangerous. I always assumed any danger would come from respiratory depression which is why I kept doses low.

I can't imagine it's all that dangerous physically. It's sort of like alcohol + benzos where it's unlikely the drugs themselves will kill you despite both being downers, however the real danger is that with higher doses you'll blackout and wake up in a jail cell without any memory of what you did to get there.

Personally though I find that combo counter-intuitive. Phenibut is lovely because it provides an amazing buzz. Benzos just kill that buzz for me and I feel as if I might as well just take the benzos and not waste phenibut. But that's just me.

I never got what you would call a euphoric buzz from temazepam (jellies) as such but back in the day my mates and I used to call it the readybrek glow where it feels as if your covered by a fuzzy warm forcefield and you can sort of bounce off things and not get hurt
I know know that?s just because they make you so limp llf
One thing I will say about them is they are one of the hardest drugs to say goodbye to iv ever encountered but I don?t know if the whole culture at that time played a part or not but I still think about those wonderful green and yellow jell filled tabs of merriment every day still now even twenty one years later ? htid

Ps I never shot them up (never shot anything up for that matter) but each to there own I just ate shitloads of the wonderful little things
I?m getting all nostalgic now thinking about the so I?m going to go and have some ox and a few bowls of weed and listen to some 90s old school techno ???

Bromazepam and clonazepam are the 2 benzos that give me an awesome high without adding anything (but of course I combine them with other substances ).

If we're talking combos:
Etizolam + any opiate
Diazepam + diamorphine
Clonazolam + tramadol or oxy

Goes without saying that really any opiate + benzo is a good time, but those combos I remember being especially fun.

People don?t shoot them in Glasgow anymore I have never shot one I just loved eating those lovely jelly filled green and yellow capsules till I felt stab proof llf then time tae hit a rave and pull

Xanax and Lyrica. Great synergy for me. Add some nicotine when the Lyrica kicks in and I'm definitely feeling great.

You guys are so fucking lucky living in the States with such a wide variety of delicious prescription drugs available (although obviously not always prescribed haha)... here in the UK its mainly Diazepam (Valium), Nitrazaepam, Temazepam, and Pre-Gabs (300mg Gagapentin).
Unless you buy off the internet there's fuck all chance of getting hold of Xanax (I managed to get hold of some one time and they were fuckin delicious), Oxycodone and the majority of other 'goodies' that are mentioned, half of which to be honest I've never even heard of!!!
Anyway if any generous soul fancied posting some samples to me over in England i'd be eternally grateful... (I have PayPal...haha)

Sorry I've just read an inbox Welcome message off Bluelight stating the golden rule, I was only joking about the posting some samples thingy....PLEASE don't ban me....

If we're talking benzo benzo combos I have to go with xanax and temazepam, its the only way I've managed to feel significant euphoria from the benzos themselves.

My favourite benzo combo would have to be xanax and ghb though, the euphoria is unlike anything I've ever experienced with this and you just feel warm and cozy no matter what you're doing

If we're talking benzo benzo combos I have to go with xanax and temazepam, its the only way I've managed to feel significant euphoria from the benzos themselves.

My favourite benzo combo would have to be xanax and ghb though, the euphoria is unlike anything I've ever experienced with this and you just feel warm and cozy no matter what you're doing

I went through a whole month of doing valium and gbl. What a mistake. I literally foamed at the mouth as I was being driven to the hospital on the verge of an overdose. After that I will never touch GHB/GBL again. While it was euphoric
at first, the tolerance quickly builds and you have to keep taking more and more. It's a very dangerous drug. I was living alone and went balls to the wall. Never again.
I don't mix benzos anymore. But when I was fucking around and using lots of things, Diazepam and Alprazolam was an intense euphoria, but it also made me very sedated.
I Was on a bus and my head was all the way back on my seat. It was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life. I did not want to get up from that seat, lol. I think I was also on methadone.