• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most Euphoric Benzo and Benzo combination

Ooops! Forget that question. I don't wanna get kicked off the forum for asking stuff like that. To the powers that be: I wasn't trying to buy anything!!

It's okay, (just this once though ;))! Since you apologized in time and weren't trying to actually source via other members. Next time you make a mistake like that, either edit the post and remove the stuff that is against the rules, or remove the whole post outright. The options are there at the bottom right of your posts. I removed this one for ya, but keep it in mind for future reference. Also, instead of making 2 posts in a row in the same thread, we prefer it if you simply edit your existing post. Keeps the forum clean & easier to browse and read for everyone.

Welcome to bluelight by the way! ;)

Favorite benzo combo? I have a huge tolerance for opioids/benzos/opiates, so my RXd dose of Xanax is 8mg/day (120 bars/month). My normal "party" dose of Xanax is 20mg inta-nasal (I know what people will say, but I've been on them and opies for decades and know the better effects I get intra-nasally isn't placebo, it comes on faster and harder and feels like I took about 1.5 times as much as I would if I took it orally. I feel nothing from even huge doses of sub-L and oral benzos).

Favorite benzo combo? Xanax and Valium (strangely, the Valium does nothing intra-nasal, so I sub-L Vs). I just railed 10mg Xanax (having sub-Ld 4mg a couple hours ago since it certainly does it's job, and that's all it does, orally and sub-L) and popped 240mg of Gabapentin I had laying around my room for some reason, after reading the post where someone claims 2-3 grams Gabapentin potentiates xanny and makes it opioid-like (I'm prescribed 90mg of roxy per day/180 roxy 15s every month) and I'm running low (I always run out early because the roxy isn't enough for my tolly and pain levels. I had to eat a mere 45mg roxy today {single dose], and have to cut it back to 2 and 1/2 roxys for 2 days starting tomorrow, and then 2 roxys/30mg per day until roxy refill day on the 13th). Gonna be rough, but some opies is better than no opies when you're opioid dependent.

Since it's already been put on here by several people, my favorite poly-drug combo with benzos is 20mg of Xanax mixed with .3gm shots of heroin (I haven't touched heroin for years tho) and whiskey. For Pill2chill, I'd say yeah, take all 160mg of methadone at once (given your tolerance) and maybe 1.5 times as much bromazapam as you would do Xanax (bromaz hasn't really impressed me the few times I've done it, feels like a weaker, kiddy version of xanny to me). I hope this xanny/gaba combo works like whoever said and has me nodding and feeling opiated, as 45mg roxy (half my daily prescribed dose) isn't doing much for the pain and I feel a little tinge of WDs.

Last edited:
My favorite is etizolam then clonazepam. I hae temazpem and diatzepam no nice feelings, also alprazolam is meh.

the only banjo combo i ever took was 8 years ago when i was Rxed klonopin and my roomie came home with valiums from the Dominican Republic. add in some codeine and weed, poof. good times.

really though, it's much easier for me to just take the banjo that has the properties i desire at the moment, be it valium, etizolam, xanax, "klonnies," etc.

The most euphoric benzo, in my experience, is temazepam. It produces very enjoyable effects and exhibits all five main traits of benzos, and actually produces euphoria regardless of there being a condition of anxiety or not, unlike most benzos. I've heard triazolam is also euphoric but I haven't tried it. However, it is very weak; I've found that the sweet spot is 15mg and it is best enjoyed if you are not a frequent user of GABAergic substances and have a low tolerance.

The best recreational combinations containing benzos are situational, imo. For example, if you're the type to get anxious while smoking weed or irritated while taking opiates or have pre-existing anxiety and are taking pretty much any sedative or stimulant drug, taking it combination will make the experiences much more enjoyable. On the other hand, it can be dangerous since it can cause psychological habituation leading you to not be able to enjoy taking other drugs without taking benzos, which rapidly cause physical dependence, leading you to take benzos with other drugs just to feel normal. That being said, a good benzo/opioid/weed combo as an occasional experience is unmatched for those who are prone to experiencing anxiety or those who have occupational burnout.

edit: I misunderstood the OP, the most euphoric combination of benzos is temazepam and diazepam, in my experience. Alprazolam and diazepam also produced extreme situational euphoria by destroying the intense anxiety I was feeling during specific events.

Last edited:
hands down , Valium is the most euphoric, warm and fuzzy benzo that will make you feel like that (considering you have no tolerance, otherwise its shitty) Xanax is nice however can be too fast acting for enjoyment
moreover, its a wonderful drug.

Rohypnol
Valium
Etizolam
Xanax
Temazepam
Flubromazolam
Nitrazepam

Want to try brotizolam and flunitrazolam

Clonazolam and Valium for me. I find the Clonaz super Euphoric, and adding the Valium as a nice all-rounder just takes things to another level. With most benzos, taking them alone I find them lacking one way or another

Temazipam gel filled capsules pre 96 was the reason I lost a summer but my god what a year I'd trade any drug for the old style jellies as they were known in Scotland

IV midazolam, IV ativan and some valium. they gave that to me in the hospital

^^^YES, IV Midazolam +Valium is the modderload, lol

I have sort of been off the Benzo trade for a while. But I'm in Brazil now so that's all changed.
I went to a doctor to get Methadone (i'm having a hard time filling that because the prescription color changed for opiates),
But I did get Clonazepam 2mg + Diazepam 5mg. I wouldn't really call it euphoric. Maybe Like a light euphoric.
But i'm more of a mess, stumbling, dropping things, bumping into walls. I'm glad that i just stay in my room and my parent don't really see it. But they know I take meds for anxiety, but they would think I too too much.
Right now i'm waiting on some K to see how this all feels. I'm tempted to ask the doctor for Temazepam.
It is THE EASIEST thing to ask for Benzos in this country. The doctor never asks me what I need it for or anything. SO much different than the U.S. But the thing that sucks down here is they aren't really used to opiates, so the doctor gave me a bunch of Codeine pills, yuk! I
hate Codeine, for me it does nothing. Give me some methadone (which I'm already on maintenance) or hydromorphone.
Tomorrow I'll know if i'm able to get the MEthadone, But i'm going to call EVERY doctor to how I can get my Methadone. Frustrating.
Hopefully the K still leave me in a "I'm in wonderland state" and I won't stress it so much, till I have to stress it.

BENZODIAZEPINE-ONLY COMBO'S:

1. 60 mg Temazepam + 100 mg Diazepam
  2. 8 mg Clonazepam + 4 mg Alprazolam
  3. 60 mg Midazolam + 75 mg Diazepam
  4. 1 mg Triazolam + 45 mg Midazolam
  5. 2 mg Flunitrazepam + 60 mg Temazepam + 100 mg Oxazepam

BENZODIAZEPINE + OPIATE COMBO'S:

1. 80 mg Oxycodone + 100 mg Diazepam
  2. 40 mg OxyMorphone + 60 mg Temazepam
  3. 8 mg Hydromorphone + 5 mg Clonazepam
  4. 80 mg Oxycodone + 40 mg Oxymorphone + 40 mg Temazepam + 60 mg Diazepam
  5. 1 mg Flunitrazepam + 1 mg Triazolam + 4 mg Hydromorphone

These are some of my favourites, needless to say I don't advise them all and I also have a hefty Benzo and Opiate tolerance. (my normal daily combo is: 80 mg Oxycodone + 40 mg Oxymorphone + 30 mg Diazepam + 2 mg Clonazepam + 20 mg Temazepam + 25 mg Promethazine). :p :)

-- Peace o/

I dont get euphoria from benzos... But I do from phenibut.

When I did phenibut + xanax I felt pretty amazing

Same when I did ativan + kratom