• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your most Euphoric Benzo and Benzo combination

I just looked up the equivalent to a Xanax bar& it said ago can u need double to get equal results so I just took 4 mgs. No wonder nothing happened yesterday when I only took 5mg . I wouldn't have felt a .5 Xanax either! Smh

Everyone knows about benzos codeine and some weed.but here's my daily formula.
Cemitidine 600 mg/cetrizine 30 mg/chlorphenaramine malate 20 mg
Promethazine 50 mg
Codeine 90 mg
Nitrazepam30mg/clonazepam 4 mg
Dicyclomine 60 mg
Tramadol 300 to 400 mg
Pregabalin 150 mg

And I don't smoke weed anymore cause it makes me paranoid.and never mix alcohol cause I don't wanna fuck shit up.
This formula should last for the whole day and I need to keep smoking cigarettes for little boosts.hope this will help

temazepam is the most euphoric benzo. like a really natural euphoria (like what comes during a phenibut afterglow), but during the benzo sedative effects

Etizolam and diazepam. (Great synergy between muscle relaxant and euphorigenic properties)
Diazepam and alprazolam (Fast-acting with a subtle "rush" and additional euphoric body-high with the addition of valium)
Temazepam and alprazolam (Both fast hitting BZD's with similiar a2, a3, a5 sub-unit activity, therefore hypnosis and heavy anxiolysis; alprazolam increases dopamine and temazepam is a known euphoriant with affinity for barbituate , therefore euphoria is potentiated considerably)
Diclazepam and etizolam (great BZD-derivative/thieno synergy with the valium/oxazepam-quality body high/muscle relaxant-induced euphoria. Truly brought out the recreational value of diclazepam for me, which I know hold a valuable GABA-ergic for it's own use or it's superb for tapering down a BZD habit)
Clonazepam and alprazolam (Xanax provides the subtle oral ROA-limiting "rushing" of an onset and clonazepam provides duration and potent muscle-relaxant properties which IMO is percieved as a euphoric body-high)

Temazpam for without doubt is by far my preferred benzo I'll also say that I was really surprised by lunesta that shit is fucking great as well

I thought I was on a lot of meds lol. Ok I've EUPD borderline personality disorder and manic depression with anxiety and a few others . My daily supply Subutex 16mg daily. Amitripyline 200mg. Serquol/ qutipine 600mg. Zolpidem 10mg. I was on diazepam 8mg a day but my arse wipe doctor refused to prescribe diazepam or zolpidem so now I'm reducing zolpidem and off diazepam( legal right way version) . My favourite benzodiazepines are Xnanx bars - I use to get 5mg bars through professional making . I love diazepam but I find after a few days you feel nothing. I love nitreazepam - I was lucky enough once to get legit script for
Nitreazepam . I love clonazepam. I hate bromazepam did fxxk I hate temazepam I know 9/10 users love temazepam I could take 50mg and honestly wouldn't touch me . I actually asked my psychiatric doc to change temazepam to zolpidem zolpidem are amazing for me .

Flunitrazepam is my only benzo, but everyone says it's the strongest and most euphoric one, and I do belive them. One thing I know, it combines prefect with heroin.

Not herion ??I feel sorry for any herion addict I know only to
Well .I'm an
Addict but I'm 15 year clean I'm on subs and I never ever would touch that stuff again I think the hell I went through scares me enough never to touch it again very deep events . be carful using benzos on top . I haven't tried your benzo before but my vendor only does probably 10 benzos. I think temazepam are the worst out of them all .

^What does that post have to do with benzo combos? This thread is about combining different benzos with one another. Not about different drug(-classes) with all kinds of different benzos. I know you are new so it's no problem, but for the future; please read the first post and title of a thread before you reply to it.

0ther than that - Welcome to bluelight!

I did read it hence why I said about mixing benzos in the post . Mixing benzos on herion is still kind of the same thing because I'm mentioning mixing benzos which is the subject .just to understand the rules what did I do wrong ? Only you're mentioning opiates yourself above ? I'll not post on this again I feel a bit offended tbh .

Last edited:
I did read it hence why I said about mixing benzos in the post . Mixing benzos on herion is still kind of the same thing because I'm mentioning mixing benzos which is the subject .just to understand the rules what did I do wrong ? Only you're mentioning opiates yourself above ? I'll not post on this again I feel a bit offended tbh .

The topic is about only mixing more than one type of benzodiazepine with each other, WITHOUT opiates in the mix. It's okay that you misread it, as you'll see other people who replied (like myself!) misread the topic too. It's an unusual thing to combine benzodiazepines to be sure. You have no need to be offended by Pill2Chill. He's one of the most kind and friendly people on this site. If you are offended by the likes of him, the internet could be a very scary place.

Honestly, I don't think I could've explained what I wrote in a more friendly manner. As SirTophamHat has said, if you are offended by my reply to you.. I don't know how you would react to people who are actually trying to be offensive and get a rise out of you. I welcomed you to the site (as you are new), told you it was no big deal that you misread the thread title (pointed it out, but I clearly said it was no big deal), and that I was just trying to point out (in the friendliest manner possible) that your reply was not strictly on-topic. You're (of course) still very welcome to stick around and post here, but if you choose not to that's entirely up to you. I won't lose any sleep over it if you leave, because I've done nothing but be kind towards yourself.

Also, yes I mentioned opiates in my own post as well, but the thread is really about mixing benzos with other benzos, I addressed that first in my post. Then I merely stated that I prefer mixing benzos with opiates/oids over combining different benzos with one-another. Your post is different from mine in that it only talks about combining them with other drug-classes, whereas mine first talks about the thread's actual subject, and only then do I address my love for benzos combined with other drugs (opiates in specific).

Anyway, this is the last time I'm gonna take the time to write out a friendly response to you, after all your reply to me was pretty rude considering I was very polite and friendly in my first post directed at you.. Stay or go, you're welcome to stay as I said, but if you're still offended by my post in which I was trying to welcome you and explain that you went a little bit off topic but that it was no big deal.

If you still think that my reply to you is a reason to 'never post here again', by all means.. Leave. I don't like seeing new members go who show some potential. But if you decide to leave over such a small matter, one that you're clearly overreacting about (and even misinterpreting), I don't mind seeing you go either.

Cheers. :)

Ive said it before and ill say it again: methadone and xanax, baby. It's to die for (literally)

I've been on benzos for about 2 years now for almost daily anxiety/panic attacks + severe insomnia (and when I say severe I mean SEVERE, I have stayed awake to the point of hallucinating a few times with no stimulants except a can or two of soda). So I definitely wouldn't recommend this mixture/dosage to people who have little or no tolerance but now when I use benzos recreationally (which I try to only do when I have extras that month cause I truly can't function without my Klonopin and temazepam) I take 3-6mg Klonopin sublingually + 30mg temazepam taken normally+ a crushed up 10mg Valium and usually wash it down with some whiskey.

I agree with others who have said temazepam is the most euphoric when taken alone orally. But IV Midazolam beats everything with IV Ativan coming in second, I would never shoot benzos on my own I just had IV midazolam once and IV Ativan a couple times for various reasons at the ER. I know it's a bit off topic but I fucking love to mix Dexedrine with temazepam, if taken at the wrong dose ratio they just cancel each other out but after some trial and error I found a dosage ratio that provides the relaxed warm feeling of temazepam with the intense euphoria of Dexedrine.

Ive said it before and ill say it again: methadone and xanax, baby. It's to die for (literally)
Again not a benzo-benzo combo but what the hell I give up.

Anyway, hmm I got a few 'done capsules (160mg total), I have a big ass tolerance to opiates though (need like 120mg oxy at least to get a good high going), and got plenty of bromazepam which to me is very similar to Xanax, just longer acting.

Guess i'll combine those 2 to try this out properly. Dunno what doses of either it'll require though to get this infamous Methadone-benzo high going. Or I might just spread the methadone out as thin as possible to tide me over the maximum amount of days I can make them last, since there is no doubt that I will run out of oxy way too soon yet again this month.

But hypothetically, how much Methadone and bromazepam would it take for me to get this epic high you guys are all so fond of? (if you don't know how much bromazepam it'd take you can just say the amoint of Xanax you'd use, considering my daily maintenance dose of Xanax is 2mg. Then I'll convert it to bromazepam myself. :) There's an equal chance of me using the Methadone to get high off, than there is of me using it to maintain on it a couple of days. So I suppose there's a decent chance that I will try to get high off of it one of these days. Haven't decided yet.

I'm thinking that with my tolerance I'd need the whole 160mg tbh. But would love to hear your opinion.

Again not a benzo-benzo combo but what the hell I give up.

Anyway, hmm I got a few 'done capsules (160mg total), I have a big ass tolerance to opiates though (need like 120mg oxy at least to get a good high going), and got plenty of bromazepam which to me is very similar to Xanax, just longer acting.

Guess i'll combine those 2 to try this out properly. Dunno what doses of either it'll require though to get this infamous Methadone-benzo high going. Or I might just spread the methadone out as thin as possible to tide me over the maximum amount of days I can make them last, since there is no doubt that I will run out of oxy way too soon yet again this month.

But hypothetically, how much Methadone and bromazepam would it take for me to get this epic high you guys are all so fond of? (if you don't know how much bromazepam it'd take you can just say the amoint of Xanax you'd use, considering my daily maintenance dose of Xanax is 2mg. Then I'll convert it to bromazepam myself. :) There's an equal chance of me using the Methadone to get high off, than there is of me using it to maintain on it a couple of days. So I suppose there's a decent chance that I will try to get high off of it one of these days. Haven't decided yet.

I'm thinking that with my tolerance I'd need the whole 160mg tbh. But would love to hear your opinion.

Oh shit, I didn't even realize that this was about combining benzos with benzos. I'm dumb lol.

Anyway, who cares about combining benzos with benzos...that'll just make you feel even more benzo'd. Which is a feeling I don't care for anyway, not usually...

But anyway, I'd usually combine 60 mgs of methadone with 1-2 mgs of alprazolam (Xanax). That was my "recipe".

Lorazepam saved my life so I try to not abuse it too much. That being said, I find myself doing exactly that fairly often. The most euphoric experiences I've had on just lorazepam are 10mg on an empty stomach walking through the woods on a beautiful day. Cut the Ativan in half and add xanax, I tend to enjoy chilling with music, heavy on the bass, selective rap with electronic elements.

Ooops! Forget that question. I don't wanna get kicked off the forum for asking stuff like that. To the powers that be: I wasn't trying to buy anything!!