Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First trip with Alice

siminiucovidiu

Greenlighter
Hello, we are 4 good friends, 6 , 7 years smoking pot but you know how they say, you dont find the Alice, Alice finds you.

The trip started in the afternoon, we bought favorite food, weed and stuff, split 2 tabs in 4, all of us half a tab, smoked 2 joints, 2 and half hours pass. nothing happend. We went to our guy take another 2 tablets smoke again 2 joints in 4 people and things changed. We cross a bridge by foot, cars doing crazy sounds, we started running and felt like we run for the first time, i was in armony with my body and when i saw my friends so happy that thing felt so good.
It's was crazy, we always move in circles and always come back in the place we left.
I was scared because i read online that when you have a breakup or something, don't do lsd. Few weeks ago i broke up with my 5 years girlfriend but this things helped me pass it.
I stay on the grass with one of my friends and all my life, my problems, i saw them like in separate rooms and they all had no meaning because this is not life, problems and feelings are things that make us human, but my brain was above that and i felt so good. We both started crying thinking about it and all the hole childhood and memories togheter.
After that we went in my friends car and listen to our music. All 4 of us listen to electronic music and we saw the reflection of the ipad in the front car window and stare at it like crazy for some time.
It's been 3 days since we had the trip, i still have the same problems, my girlfriend still dumped me but i feel good and powerfull. I'm changing.
I think we all should take alice , twice or 3 times a year, just to reflect at life and problems and friends and happiness.

Best trip ever,