• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Widespread panic fan dies at concert hogtied by police and EMTs. LSD or RC taken.

State released their autopsy report. Apparently Troy is the first person in the history of ever to die from LSD. This is so fucked. I think they dug themselves a deeper hole with this lie as it will, no doubt, be scientifically debunked when this goes to trial. What a bunch of redneck pieces of shit these people are.

Oh, and after almost 5 months of not releasing their autopsy report, they didn't even contact the family first. They released it to the media, which is where the family first heard the news.

http://www.localmemphis.com/news/local-news/autopsy-results-in-for-troy-goode

Unfortunately, we're dealing with the bible belt, so my fear is that when this does go to trail, the letters LSD will have the jurors minds already made up. Hope the family's lawyers get some serious experts and choose their jurors wisely.

Shit is so completely fucked up.

hopefully they move the trial to a less red state. Hopefully the lawyer for the prosecution files for a transfer of trial due to an inability to get a fair and just jury that will disregard their religious views and solely look at the facts.

I seriously hope these cops have this happen to them or someone they love (well I don't wish anyone to die) but I hope someone they care about has an incredibly traumatic trip and they are treated in this manner.

You are right. A shot of 2mg of ativan, and an antipsychotic could have been the difference between life and death here. I think this may just be a lack of training, coupled with the fact that police look at drug users as subhuman and probably not worth the time.

Here is the link to the autopsy report (just came out)

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/gooderesults.pdf

Unreal....I guarentee he didn't die from LSD toxicity.....that is just insane to even fathom.....

I hope they get some great lawyers cause this reeks of foul play and attempted coverup.....it sounds as if it goes all the way up the system if they bribed the autopsy examiner

I don't believe for one goddamn minute that there is ANY truth that he died as a result of LSD intoxication. Absolutely, positively NOT.

Gonna bump this, the guy apparently is the first person ever to die from "lsd complications" but he did have injuries to his lungs..........