• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Widespread panic fan dies at concert hogtied by police and EMTs. LSD or RC taken.

I seriously feel for this guy. I have had three traumatic trips that I was hospitalized for. It is incredibly terrifying to be in that state. I feel for his wife and son. I got incredibly lucky that I didn't perish and I didn't get shot by police.

I am hoping that if nBOMe or DOx shows up that it might open a panel for discussion on how better to treat these people.

Did he even take actual LSD? It sounds more like he took a research chemical that's not LSD at all.

Eh, I suppose it's possible, but this crew has access to good L, so I doubt it. I watched the press conference and they said their autopsy results showed small amounts of L and THC. He didn't party very much, so it could've just been a bit overwhelming. I don't know. It's all fucked up.

The city finally responded after the press conference and it's pretty typical.

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/Southaven_Responds_Goode.pdf

Apparently, it's illegal to keep someone hog tied in an ambulance. And they did that. He died of heart failure due to being in that position, according to the autopsy.

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to drugs in the media, as the thread seems more suited for that forum and it will probably receive much more attention than it will here in CEP. If mods there would like to send it back, please feel free.

Last edited:
Of course. Because he wouldn't have been hog tied for over an hour, which ultimately put so much stress on his heart that he died.

Not saying they shouldn't have been involved because he got out of the car and ran down the street, but they handled it wrong.

Go back and watch the video and listen to the people commenting. The guy that took the video is an attorney and has already agreed to testify.

I watched the video and it is nothing less than murder to me. I expect this out of cops but the EMTs? How any of them can live with themselves is beyond me.

That video made me sick to my stomach. All the guy needed was a shot of Ativan and an anti-psychotic. What kind of EMTs hog tie a patient anyway? Another senseless preventable death. If we lived in a fair society the EMTs and cops would be put on trial for murder. It fucks with my head to think about how scared he must have been tied up in that ambulance.

I'm guessing for sure he took mephedrone thinking its Molly to candy flip with acid and by the time autopsy comes it'll be gone from his system anyways . LSD alone is extremely hard to kill you toxic wise unless he has a really weak heart on top of the constraints like everyone stated sad :/

I'm guessing for sure he took mephedrone thinking its Molly to candy flip with acid and by the time autopsy comes it'll be gone from his system anyways . LSD alone is extremely hard to kill you toxic wise unless he has a really weak heart on top of the constraints like everyone stated sad :/

Nah, he didn't even like molly. Just some weed and occassional boomers or L. No heart condition either. The autopsy revealed heart failure due to the stress he was put under from being hog tied for over an hour. It's all in the press conference. It's also illegal to transport someone who is hog tied in an ambulance, which they did. Being hogtied is considered deadly force.

Then, when they got to the hospital, they kept him hogtied and face down until he quit breathing. They didn't even give him oxygen.

I wish these cocksuckers would burn at the stake for this shit, too. But, at the very least, I hope some folks lose their jobs and his wife gets a nice settlement to help raise their boy.