• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zoldipem Insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImagineLights

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! i just wanted to make this post on a trip on zoldipem. I have not been able to get my hands on it in a while and i thought i might share an experience with everyone that too this day i still think about. It literarily blew my mind in so many ways. i still ponder about it to this day.

Trip... Okay so keep i mind i have taken zoldipem on multiple occasions simply to fall asleep. Me and my friend had been up a whole night speeding and when the second night came around we decided it might be a good idea to take some ambien to fall asleep. i don't know if this factored in to the trip. but I'm pretty sure the sleep deprivation added to the intensity. okay so me and her take only 1 10mg pill each. we were sitting up in her bed with all the lights off. She came up with the idea to stay up a little longer after it kicked in to see what would happen. after about 15 minutes the pills kicked in. the room got this sort of haze to it. at the end of her room there was a door that lead outside to the backyard. all of the sudden two figures appeared at the door. they almost look like guards. they were shadow figures. very tall and scary looking. they had big sythes and they had their weapons in front of the door guarding it? anyway i asked my friend if she is seeing what I'm seeing and she said yes. we both see these two figures. i glanced over at her wall where a blacklight jack the skeleton picture began to come to life. its arms reached from the picture and its head turned and looked at me. my friend was looking at it too. we both were seeing it move. directly across from the end of her bed was a couch. 5 shadow people were on it. jumping up and down. shadow people were beginning to form everywhere in the room. everything i saw. my friend saw the exactly same thing. i can't describe how real it felt. on her lampshade was a huge shadow person with wings. he was perched on the top of it. looking around at the room. he kept glancing at me and my friend. at this point me and my friend were so scared we couldn't even get out of the bed. there were about 50 figures lurking around her room. i stepped off the bed onto the floor and as i stepped the shadow people cleared a path for me. i opened her door to go get some water in the kitchen and when i opened the door a demon looking shadow person crawled across the floor in front of me. it climbed up into the corner of ceiling where it proceeded to stare at me. i ran to the fridge and grabbed a water. the whole kitchen just seemed off. the faucet was not even running but i heard the sound of water. i went back and climbed into bed with my friend. this was the craziest part of the trip. my friend asked me if i see the girl laying next to me. i looked over and sure enough there was a dark figure laying in the bed. its eyes glared at mine. i reached my hand out and touched it. i felt chills go down my spine. it kind of spider walked up the wall and disapeared. the whole night we stayed up. watching figures do tricks and dance around the room. all the pictures came to life and it was probably the most amazing out of this world thing i have ever seen. i really really want to relive this again. I'm still fascinated by that night. Has anyone ever had a similar experience?:\:\:\8o8(

No, but this probably belongs in the Trip Reports section...

I have taken 30+mg and never gotten anything more than double vision or warping of my peripheral vision. On one occasion I took 30mg with intent to sleep, turned off my light, and woke up in the hospital with no recollection of driving my car 15 miles down the freeway and into a light pole. Another occasion I suffered catastrophic amnesia, first I forgot to where I was walking, and suddenly realized I had forgotten where I was going, who I was with, and even who I was at all. I cried. This was worse than the car accident. I stopped taking it after that. Be careful or you may end up in a lot of trouble.

^ Sounds like my experience - I highly recommend not having access to anything with an engine if you decide to indulge with Ambien. It's the only time in my life that I attempted to get on the freeway going the wrong way. If I hadn't crashed in to the guard rail on my way up the exit ramp I probably wouldn't be here today.

Damn thats both some crazy stories. yea i guess what happened to me and my friend was unusual. i know it wasn't just a freak type thing cause the same type of hallucinations happened on a separate occasion. but man happy both y'all are alive. i hear ambien does that

I don't find zolpidem particularly enjoyable. The line between recreational and blacking out can be pretty thin.

I have taken 30+mg and never gotten anything more than double vision or warping of my peripheral vision. On one occasion I took 30mg with intent to sleep, turned off my light, and woke up in the hospital with no recollection of driving my car 15 miles down the freeway and into a light pole.
I'm with you man . I've taken 50mgs and have never hallucinated that bad . Sorry about your accident man take it easy.

I think different people are more sensitive to the effects of drugs like right now i see orbs coming off everything and the walls look like they are moving and random shapes are morphing over my visual field. Or i look into my other room and it looks like its a painting not real. But i dont really pay much attention to it all. But i think the more i was to pay attention to them the more id start to see things.

I'm currently on zolpidem :)

Low doses now just give me a mild buzz and acts as a fantastic anxiolytic. If i also smoke a bit, I pass out so easily.

When I first started taking it, I would be seeing crazy shit everywhere. Most notably, i would feel like I was being watched or surrounded by people. It wasn't​ bad or scary or anything because the drug has such a strong anxiolytic effect for me. I would just be laying in my bed or chilling with a friend, and I would sometimes look over and be surprised to see that people whom I thought I was with don't exist lol.

We'll see what happens tonight

Thats weird my friend took it and all of a sudden i was next to him look over and hes bugging out telling me he sees the girl he likes in the room like with a straight face i figured he was just messin with me

Yeah, Zolpidem gave me the feeling that there were people looking over my shoulder all the time. Despite the anxiolytic effect, there's definitely an underlying feeling of a 'presence' that kind of creeps me out a bit. I think that's quite a common side-effect.

Also, visual hallucinations of little people I've heard a few stories of. I once saw a gnome climbing up the rock wall outside my bedroom, when I looked up to see where he was climbing, I noticed there was a whole village of these fuckers. I told my doctor about it and he was like "oh rad!".

I think this thread played out. OP, your post was a trip report, but all good. Please read the BLUA and post in the appropriate forum.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.