The new phish appreciation thread

No shit. I must of read wrong. If I come up with cash and a ride, I can go see them tomorrow in Dayton,lol.

If I wasn't so busy working, I would of planned on going earlier. I guess I'll go listen to Phish Dayton 97' . Ha, it was 20 years ago. That was a jamming show, according to the album I listened to.

That was a weird show. Band didn't seem to really gel and Trey was kind of all over the place. Honestly, he kinda looked fucked up or sick or something.

Peaches>Free>Roggae was cool, but full of flubs.

I liked the ambient jam>Allman bros sounding jam in DWD and mountains of the mist is always cool to hear. The rest of the set was just kind of strange. Ghost didn't even really do it for me. Wombat had a cool little jam. Coil is as good an encore as any. I don't know, it kinda sucked, overall. Short show as well.

Just one mans opinion from the couch.

Hopefully they tighten it up for Pittsburgh.

I agree. They were possibly burned out or something. We'll see how Pittsburg goes.

So, weird looking setlist. Had I not streamed it I might be scratching my head, but they played this thing flawlessly. Just an absolute rager. First set is strong and it was one of the most high energy sick Prince Caspians ever. PYITE>Mr Completely>Mercury just crushed. Outstanding playing. Amazing show.

PETERSEN EVENTS CENTER
Pittsburgh , PA
Soundcheck: Home, Come Together (this soundcheck is possibly incomplete)

SET 1: My Soul, NICU, Halley's Comet > Undermind, Divided Sky, Marissa[1], Home > Prince Caspian

SET 2: Punch You In the Eye > Mr. Completely > Mercury -> Come Together[1], Contact, Axilla > Steam > Backwards Down the Number Line

ENCORE: Things People Do, Bug, Rocky Top

[1] Phish debut.

This is an awesome video that shows the pure energy in that building from the end of Caspian...

https://youtu.be/132YoDOCHFg

New light rig is beyond sick.

I'm going to check it out. The full show hopefully will end up on gootube, I mean youtube.

If you folks haven't been listening to the bakers dozen run, you have Friday, Saturday and Sunday left and that's it.

I've streamed most of it and it has been very special. Last night second set was damn near perfect. Mikes was amazing and somehow holy night really worked.

This band is so fucking good right now.

Aside from the Jam show, I think last night was my favorite. Big YEM coming tonight or Sunday. These shows have been great.

Where the hell is knife!?!?!???

I'm assuming she's been at a few of these.

Fuck man. Phish is on tour and nobody is posting. I did the Alpharetta run last weekend and it was possibly the best 3.0 run I’ve seen. Definitely the best of this tour. MPP should be really good. They kinda laid a couple of average shows in Camden but I’m sure they were fun.

I talked to some cats that were going. They said it was at Watkin's Glen. They said it was flooded out, but the show was still on.

I will have some money soon. I will see them this year!!

Post videos, chat Phish, etc. Show reviews, etc.