The new phish appreciation thread

Good phish is second to none. Some phish though I find kind of predictable. I like being surprised at a show like everyone else. I enjoy moe but don't get out to see them very often. I am bisco fan but they get lazy a lot and don't tour anymore. They still cash grab with the best of them but I don't sign up for every three night run they do. As far as up and coming headliners go, I enjoy beats antique and like the live thievery stuff. Been out of the scene for a while but stoked to see some more shows next year. If phish is playing anywhere close to me for NY I will be there.

jammin83, come to Ohio on 8/7/15, Blossom Music Center. Show starts@7:00pm, parking lot opens at 12:30pm. Got my lawn ticket, just working on a ride now :)

I'd love to man, I really would. I have a lot going on right now and haven't been feeling in shape for a show in a while, should be good in a little while though. I'd love to catch some phish soon though, sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm down to sometime in the future fo sho.

I'd love to man, I really would. I have a lot going on right now and haven't been feeling in shape for a show in a while, should be good in a little while though. I'd love to catch some phish soon though, sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm down to sometime in the future fo sho.

for sure, when your up for it.

This is a two part post

First, I went to my local library and picked up "Phish: Hampton/Winston-Salem '97" 7 disk set. Completely awesome recordings.

Second, I don't know if I'm violating some rule here, but why does it seem so hard using Craigsxxxx (there, I disguised it) to find a ride or find people to go to a Phish concert with?
I have never had this problem/issue in the past, although life was a little better then.
I figure if 15,000 people are going to a show, someone should/would be willing to help a brother out. I only had enough cash to buy myself a ticket, so this is sort of a seat of my pants thing to begin with.

Am I seeing something wrong here?
Any suggestions?

I've had a few folks e-mail me back, then seem to back out. Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

There is a phish subreddit r/phish I saw a post about a facebook group that you might be able to join.

I never joined Facebook. I'll look into that subreddit thing though. Thanks.

My experience is that the Facebook pages are more likely to get you a ride and help vs. craigslist. I know the moe.ron fan group is always sharing rides... Also there is PhantasyTour and rideshare

I'm really digging those links you gave me chicken. Right on. Trey sounds like his tone is a bit different and messing with some new effects. I've always thought he captured the best guitar tone I've ever heard and I'm liking the variation. I think I'm going to get off of my ass and go see some phish soon.

For all who care, phantasytour.com is a great place to connect with other fans. Many different bands. I'm only plugging site, because I just asked for a ride on it.

I'm really digging those links you gave me chicken. Right on. Trey sounds like his tone is a bit different and messing with some new effects. I've always thought he captured the best guitar tone I've ever heard and I'm liking the variation. I think I'm going to get off of my ass and go see some phish soon.

Nice, man.

Both second set openers in Atlanta were monsters that got pretty far out there.

Night one, Kill Devil Falls:

https://youtu.be/SmrQ0BNrMoU

Night two, Tweezer:

https://youtu.be/r9jnAdDegEo

You'll really like these

For all who care, phantasytour.com is a great place to connect with other fans. Many different bands. I'm only plugging site, because I just asked for a ride on it.

Glad you found that. Sometimes that phish board can get a little goofy, but it's certainly a good place to keep up with your fav bands.

Ride confirmed. Going to Phish show tomorrow in Ohio. All their music is sounding a little better today.:D

Thanks ChickenScratch. Going to look for the guys selling those nifty n2o balloons ;). I will bring with me positive vibes to share with all. The vibe is flowing already.

Right on chicken, enjoyed those as well. Thanks for keeping me relevant.

Have a good time SK. Hope you rage it like a true BLer.

Phish, Blossom 8/7/15. Show just ended. They opened with "A SONG I HEARD THE OCEAN SING" Bitchin' opener. The whole show was beautiful.

My buddy was a Vietnam vet, got a ticket for $20 on shakedown street. Banger time.

Phish 8/7/15, Blossom Music Center . Show ended 30min ago. They opened with" A song I heard the Ocean sing" Bitchin concert" I brought my Vietnam vet buddy and he went to first show with me. He scored lawn ticket for $20 bucks. The show was pure beauty. Had best buzz. 6mg clonazepam on various IPAs and mucho weedo. Brought home two Michigan edibles and beat the traffic :)