The new phish appreciation thread

willow11, first, danke schon for cleaning the unnecessary posting up. Secondly, check out Phish on YouTube. They have the top fifteen Phish tracks, almost every album, and loads of full concerts on there. For example they have a "Bathtub Gin" from 7/22/2015. That's barely two days ago(pretty cool also). I'm sure you will find something by Phish that you like. Check out the live stuff. It will give you a better taste of their music, though there is no wrong way to approach them.

Okay, I will do so. I feel like I need to be in a certain mood; I'm just not sure what that mood actually is...:)

I can see where the mod considered that to be excessive posting, but live posting a show is supercool in my book. If you do that at a live show again, maybe every few songs update the list. I still think what you did was way cool and I'll support the posts, and beg the mod to let it slide if need be.

I was just posting the setlist in real time during the show.

Okay, well I had no idea you were doing that, nor why. Just use the edit post function. It just made the thread more confusing then it needed to be. Bearing in mind that I am easily confused. :D

Please continue...

I finally found the quality recording of this show. This isn't my favorite Harry Hood but one of the better recordings and a unique 8+ min solo from Trey with little repetition. (channel is worth checking out)

ChickenScratch does a wonderful job at posting live from the fucking show. Honestly, any way he posts from a live show with up to the minute posts should be allowed. If he makes five post in a row, that's totally cool in my book. I don't believe its confusing at all. Now if he posts less with more songs per post, then that will work also.
This thread is for a real phan. People will understand this thread, no matter the organization. We will try to keep it naturally orderly, but honestly, if your cool enough to live post from a show in real time, then go for it. There will not be too many people capable of doing that.
ChickenScratch, thanks for live posts. Keep them coming buddy.

Eh, no big deal. I was posting that shit from my couch while watching the stream cuz I was bored. That's what we do on the main drug board I post on during the shows, but everyone dorks out and talks about the show while it's going on. I typically can't see my phone when I'm actually at a show.

^^ I get it now. Still cool tho. Thanks for contributing to thread. Hey so aside from common sense, is the parking lot scene and shakedown street pretty cool, like not to many leo's?

^^ I get it now. Still cool tho. Thanks for contributing to thread. Hey so aside from common sense, is the parking lot scene and shakedown street pretty cool, like not to many leo's?

Yea, it's a good time. I don't know, I'm old. I like sitting in a bar before shows these days, but if you've never experienced it, I would definitely get there early and check out the circus. Good times.

Island Tour bitches!!! I've always really dug that run!

One of my favorite Character Zero's

Austin, TX
7/28/15

I: Party Time, Free, Halleys Comet>Wolfmans Brother, Possum, Lawnboy, Bouncin, Water In The Sky, Dirt, Devotion To A Dream, Sugar Shack, Antelope

pretty mellow set....antelope is crushing right now, though. prolly won't make it up for the second.

Sigmond, great version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". any other great covers in mind?

Yea, it's a good time. I don't know, I'm old. I like sitting in a bar before shows these days, but if you've never experienced it, I would definitely get there early and check out the circus. Good times.

I just found out that I'm going with a guy who followed the Dead on tours. We clicked immediately. I will be at the parking lot when the gates open at 12:30 pm. The show starts at 7:00 pm. I hope that's enough time to get down before the show :).