The new phish appreciation thread

Very nice smooth version ChichenScratch. One of my favorite versions of Tube!!! Nice post.

I'm 99% sure this is your fall tour. I'm beyond pissed that they're playing shitty Duluth over Philips arena. But I'll be there.

This summer has been pretty good so far. This weekend will rage.

10/12 John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, VA
10/14 North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston, SC
10/15 North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston, SC
10/16 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL
10/18 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
10/19 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
10/21 Infinite Energy Arena, Duluth, GA
10/22 Infinite Energy Arena, Duluth, GA
10/25 Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie, TX
10/26 Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie, TX
10/28 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
10/29 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
10/30 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV

Mansfield tomorrow.
I hate all you fucking mass-holes.
This lot sucks too.
are you on tour speed king

Last edited:
So, yea, those GA shows, I'm in a god damn wedding that weekend. I'm either gonna do Charleston or Nashville.

Sounded fucking awesome til they literally blew out the sound during ghost > light. After that the sound was lacking....

Phish.net says they blew it during wolfmans. Minor details.

Please tell me you were in Hartford last night. They're finally writing some decent setlists this tour.

Please tell me you were in Hartford last night. They're finally writing some decent setlists this tour.
my buddy who is a big phish fan just got done telling me how good 7/9 was

it had to be crunchy for phans cause the dude knows i'm not really into phish yet insisted on telling me about it

First set at deer creek was cool, but the second was meh. Plus shit got rained and weather delayed. Wish I had met up with illywak could of bought you a grilled cheese or a 17 dollar budlight lol

Man the way it opened and people bum rushed in I feeel like I could of brought in a cooler

wasn't aware the tour was even going :? its unfortunate, i could have seen a show in the northeast.

my buddy who is a big phish fan just got done telling me how good 7/9 was

it had to be crunchy for phans cause the dude knows i'm not really into phish yet insisted on telling me about it
They are as creative as they have ever been and on point as ever, but some of the new tunes are granolee shit ballads. Trey needs to get back to riff oriented writing IMHO

They are as creative as they have ever been and on point as ever, but some of the new tunes are granolee shit ballads. Trey needs to get back to riff oriented writing IMHO

i thought farmhouse was a decent record overall but if someone were to say phish hasn't written a good tune in 20 years i probably wouldn't argue with em'.

i thought farmhouse was a decent record overall but if someone were to say phish hasn't written a good tune in 20 years i probably wouldn't argue with em'.
Farmhouse was their last record as far as I am concerned.