• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Don't care about this mexedrone shite, where has all the good meph gone? Or even the shit meph? You know it's bad times when even I can't get any ;) and that came out wrong but I'll leave it.

That said I'm all for new experiences and will cautiously have a sniffle of some mexysexydrone when it happens to land on my doorstep (sometimes my debit card orders stuff on its own, I swear).

:p <3

post-ban meph is probably not as good because being illegal it will be cut to varying extent...just guessin the obvious.

ingesting a chemical without the slightest idea what it actually is, is basically playing russian roulette with your body or even your life.

Then again if the retailers had a conscience they wouldn't be in business would they, so it's to be expected they take the piss.

Surely just because they haven't released the structure to the general public doesn't mean they're just chucking out whatever willy nilly, obviously someone knows the structure and the likely action of it. I know on paper alone it doesn't guarantee safety or exact results predicted.

But aren't these samples coming from the big rc companies, surely they wouldn't risk the lives of their loyal/bigger customers who I assume were the ones to get samples and also who they more than likely have quite a personal relationship with, their companies reputation, possible legal action etc if it was a complete unknown quantity?

I know they're putting trust in these vendors and that is and has proved to be dangerous or fatal in the past. But we trust these vendors just as much, when I order MXE it comes with a structure which means little to nothing to me and it's a white powder. It could be anything. New batch start small and ensure it is what it's meant to be etc...

I'm not condoning them keeping up the secret magic formula but I don't think the big rc boys would touch it, let alone send out samples if they had no idea of how it would react or what the structure, compound or whatever was. They just haven't told the public. Yet.

Sounds like shit anyway.8)

Used to get high on little pieces of plastic bag all the time when I was 16, if we didn't spot them in the shite soapbar before making a mull and doing a few buckets.

The little bits of plastic you find inside,
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of soapbar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means a better the toking %)

j1457Gy.jpg

Surely just because they haven't released the structure to the general public doesn't mean they're just chucking out whatever willy nilly, ...Sounds like shit anyway.8)

I think a major reason for not mentioning the structure of this one is the fact that a recent phenidate analog (4me-something) was temporarily banned two days after it actually arrived in the shops because the structure was known for ages before. But yeah, it's no meph by the sound of it

(when somebody said it wasn't the obvious analog mentioned upthread, i had the idea that maybe they've got the morpholine bit involved in the analog (if it would even work) - the comment about plastic bags also rang a bell from that 3meopcmo (though that was more like polystyrene, how it squeaked when crushed))

morpholine has a nitrogen atom opposite an oxygen atom in an unsaturated (cyclohexane) ring:

zQgEmQx.jpg

I'm guessing it would be more complicated to make and more unknown effects than the much more obvious...4mmc with an unsaturated ring ala propylhexedrine. May explain the mexedrone name aswell. 4-methyl-propylhexedrine is in the original patent for propylhexedrine. Could be a powerful vasoconstrictor, but who knows.

Last edited:
lol good old Eric.

I will tell you one thing - the introduction of using stupid names, not identifying the structure clearly or atall on the packet, made life incredibly more difficult for emergency room staff dealing with people having freak outs on these things.

It was bad before even with just 4-mmc / pv / noids, as these just hadn't been seen before but doctorscould at least look up the structure on the nationbal database (toxbase) after a while and get some idea of how to manage these patients.

It may avoid the law by hiding the structure/makeup of these drugs but it endangers peoples lives and makes dealing with cases that end up in hospital more risky and more based on guesswork and symptoms which can be difficult to categorise and attribute, affecting decisions like what medication to use to treat the ill patient, in acute situations where there may be a very limited time to act.

(rant over)

one further possibility, which has an odd twist. A morpholine structure could be incorporated by taking away the double bond on the oxygen in cathinone, and turning that into a morpholine structure integrating the nitrogen.

this gives...4-methyl-phenmetrazine! (Still, it's not a cathinone.)

es10N7D.jpg

god I miss the people who used to talk about chemistry in here, come back f&b!

Last edited:
Please note i got the structure for 3-fpm wrong in the bottom right of the above, fluoro should be on the benzene ring at position 3 ^

Data shown as either %EC50 of release of the EC50 value has been calculated in nM

DR Rel 5HT Rel NE Rel
Me / 3F 43nM 2558nm 30nM
Me / H 87nM 3246nM 38nM
Me / 4Me 91% 79% 95%
Me / 4F 98% 94% 93%

1st line - 3-fpm
2nd line, phenmetrazine,
3nd line 4 methlyphenmetrazine
4th line, 4 flurophenmetrazine

it adds that 'substituents to the phenyl ring improve release of 5HT'

3clhoro-phenmetrazine seems muc stronger on paper, with massively more seretonin release.

3-fpm has strong dopamine release, not much seretonin release, and strong noradrenaline release - making it sound like a sketchy stim to me

these are all dopamine / noradrenaline / seretonin releasers apparently.

Last edited:
Yeah i was vaguely thinking of the second one, not in the phenyl ring (and realised it's basically like phenmetrazine) - it was just based on a tedency of these rc companies to use the same moities (like benzofuran, or between 3fpm/3meopcmo) (whether because of chemistry/precursor issue or limited imagination i don't know). Don't know if those figures make it seem more or less likely tbh :)

(btw 3fpm doesn't feel all that sketchy to me (not as much as ethylphenidate)

Last edited:
Is this stuff worth trying or shall i just throw it in the bin?

I was searching for any info I could find on this and it is mentioned in a wiki article on substituted cathinones, however, wiki isn't the best source of acurate info =/ and based on its description it would be illegal? heres the structure based on what wiki said:
cant figure out how to upload images? its basically saying its cathinone with a few methyl groups (4th position on phenyl and alpha) and a methoxy group on the nitrogen. 1-(4-methphenyl)-2-(methoxyamino)propan-1-one, i think thats right. so wiki's probably wrong as this would be illegal.
Im gonna assume its either unrelated to cathinone or it is and they're selling it anyway due to the upcoming blanket ban?
any further reports from bluelight members? never really liked meph, but this sounds like all the bits i liked of meph without the over stimulation and short as fuck duration.

edit: Just searched that full name and its on the other mexedrone thread along with sturcture hah :\ at least I know I can still remember a bit of chemistry %)

Last edited:
Sounds like the most interesting RC stim to come to market for years - I'm not expecting Mephedrone, but I certainly wont knock it until I've tried it.

I only really stick to Ethylphenidate (jittery and clammy) or 3FPM (keeps you awake, but there's no rush or anything - just like a big dose of caffeine.)

I'm quite excited about it tbh.

I've read a few reports on another forum and the samples have been virtually inactive... It's a dud by the sounds of it that has just been hyped and shilled to be something it's not..

from what i read, it was a dud as a meph replacement (though initial samples seemed better apparently), but it might still be interesting in its own right - as a short duration not-particularly-stimulating mdai-type affair (though i'd want to know how likely a 'serotonin tuesday' would be with higher dosing/redosing) - not a lot of options for short duration rcs (3fpm i suppose technicallly, but i've never been able to ascertain the length of a single dose personally :S)