• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

It is actually fairly possible that certain analogue acts don't include N-alkoxy derivatives of amines. HOT-2 and HOT-7 were perfectly legal in some places where 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7, to which the former two are probably metabolised as reported effects suggest, were not.

I wouldn't know why would anyone stock kilos of N-methoxynormephedrone as normephedrone itself didn't kick off at all, perhaps it's the lack of better alternatives at the moment but in 2008-2009 this would be on par with shitty cathinones like 4-EMC or 4-MEC, I guess. I haven't tried normephedrone myself, but if you compare cathinone with methcathinone, the former doesn't really look that pale even though it's much less potent. However, the problem of normephedrone could just be that it's too serotonin-oriented vs. mephedrone and that could kill the dopamine kick that's already reduced with a primary instead of a secondary amine. There might also be a tendency to switch to combined products now if there are no new legal and easily to synthesize compounds that could be successful on their own, we've already seen some attempts at this, and this mexedrone may be now tested as a possible constituent of such mixes.

this is the actual law

) Any compound (not being bupropion, cathinone, diethylpropion, pyrovalerone or
a compound for the time being specified in sub–paragraph (a) above)
structurally derived from 2–amino–1–phenyl–1–propanone by modification in any of the
following ways
, that is to say,

(i) by substitution in the phenyl ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy,
alkylenedioxy, haloalkyl or halide substituents, whether or not further
substituted in the phenyl ring by one or more other univalent substituents;

(ii) by substitution at the 3–position with an alkyl substituent;

(iii) by substitution at the nitrogen atom with alkyl or dialkyl groups, or by
inclusion of the nitrogen atom in a cyclic structure

This is the basic structure of a cathinone they have outlawed :

DaBEKVM.jpg

I would imagine N-methoxy substitution is very very shaky ground to be treading legally, I can't imagine it would be legal.

edit> methoxymethane, or dimethylether, on its own, can be considered derived from the most basic definition of ether - an 'oxygen atom connected by two alkyl groups', therefore as a substitution on the nitrogen atom it would be most likely be illegal.

Last edited:
(iii) by substitution at the nitrogen atom with alkyl or dialkyl groups, or by
inclusion of the nitrogen atom in a cyclic structure

The group on the nitrogen atom is alkoxy. By this 4-methyl-N-methoxycathinone should be legal as it's not considered an analogue of a controlled substance in this piece of text. As you can see, alkyl and alkoxy are differentiated in the act where it was intended to be so.

The group on the nitrogen atom is alkoxy. By this 4-methyl-N-methoxycathinone should be legal as it's not considered an analogue of a controlled substance in this piece of text. As you can see, alkyl and alkoxy are differentiated in the act where it was intended to be so.

I wouldn't like to take it to a test case to be quite honest but I see your logic.

Last edited:
Somebody in another forum who seems like he should know says it's not that (and yet the TRs do match it - less stimmy, more like mdai) - either way doesn't sound that exciting

I'm past the point of caring about stims, and snorting random white powders that you have no idea what it is? no thanks.

We had samples at out shop from one of the big vendors that we use for all out other products.

Feels very simmilar to 4mmc one gram was tested between three of us doing 60-100mg lines

Duration felt slightly longer then mephedrone

We also agreed that it was slightly less stimulating but more euphoric.

I kid you not guys as an ex mephedrone addict this is very very similar to the pre ban mephedrone.

We are looking at stocking this at our shop ASAP

And when looking for prices ALL THE main players online have it comming in the next 2-4 weeks and I'm talking in HUGE amounts.

A lot of you will probably be thinking bullshit too good to be true

But get ready to be gobsmacked if you like meph, this is the first time since the ban that there's a chemical that actually rivals it

I'm just confused how it took so long to come up with it.

Mark my words in 2-4 weeks the uk will be mexedrone crazy ala 2012

And I can see the daily mail getting hold of it and a ban comming very quick.
I'm not sure on the chemical make up they were holding back on that but I know for a face it's not 4-EEC or ethyl cathinone.

Here's what it looks like
2ngtto9.jpg

This is exactly how my 4-MC looks like. This propably is it

Last edited:
Sorry guys after full extensive research 4mmc it is not. No where near actually. It's more seretonic.

But! I'm not suggesting u do this

And yes many of u will say what a stupid idiot - so don't do this but this was my test below.

Miltzy you can leave the thread because I'm a shill!!!! So no need for u to be here or block my review whatever make u happy

For the rest of you hand on heart on my mothers life true trip as I can remember

I had a large amount of mexedrone around 19g

Right guys this u may think is stupid but it's been done.

First test 100mg up the nose
200ng down the hatch

Final report - feels like mdai that's what it feels like if a little more euphoric and ever so slight stimulation so so slight.

Now this is what made it shine

I'm on day two of mexedrone and 3fpm.

My mixes were 2g mexedrone 3G 3fpm mixed into a single bag

I will do a complete trip report later but is did

100mg line to get me going
20 mins later another 100mg line to get me up there

Yes I was up there now and it feels fantastic it feels like 3fpm but the music feels more part of me and It just feels ahell lot more amazing.

From then I did another 100mg line one hour later

Wow it feels like super 3fpm with actually euphoria not probably euphoria like when u do 3fpm on ots own, like again the music is Fuking gorgeus oh yeah. Bloody nice

From there I was just doing keys every 20 mins and it felt bloody amazing really adds to the 3fom gives it depth and it's just amazing

Went to my cousins party continued there

Till the morning then we carried on oartying kept keying it

I have about 1/4 left it's been over almost 27 hours I think I was giving keys out aswell and people were saying it's the best thing they have had for a long time I sware to you

Is it a meph beater - sadly not no

But the combination is very special. It feels less dirty then meph no anxiety or anything. If I wanted to I could continue until through the night but gna nock it on the head shortly.

Yes dangerous using so much.

Yes not a standard trip report

But that was my dosing keys of the mix every 20-30 mins

I had one if the most enjoyable night for a while. It's like the mexedrone fends off any anxiety making the experience so much more smooth

For guys that like 3fpm - the addition of mexe turns it into something evolved 3fpm now feels like a mephedrone light with mexedrone in

But like I say less dirty and less ur face is all over the Fuking place. U want to talk, dance, listen to music go for walks.

I could carry on I've got enough lol but no I shouldn't should I? Nah I won't lol maybe one more day?

Sorry for spellings dyslexia

Last edited:
Hey miiltZ u little busy body this ones for you coz obviously in lying about having it

zj7alx.jpg

p.s the 'lucky few' getting sent samples of this stuff, is probably a way of finding out if it kills people before the suppliers go selling it to the public.

its a fucking random white powder nothing more.

its not even a powder, if you had it you would see it, it may seem like crystals but when you try to crush them they become like little pieces of plastic bag

its not even a powder, if you had it you would see it, it may seem like crystals but when you try to crush them they become like little pieces of plastic bag

Used to get high on little pieces of plastic bag all the time when I was 16, if we didn't spot them in the shite soapbar before making a mull and doing a few buckets.

Been carefully watching this thread cos I'm still pissed off about missing the mephedrone epidemic. But describing a new drug as 'like pieces of plastic bag' isn't really selling it very well is it???

Judging the reviews on another forum they're saying it's basically pretty absurd that this is being touted as the next Mephedrone.

Wasn't meph heavy on the dopamine after an initial serotonin dump? This is apparently just a very short lived serotonin euphoria.

Not to say it's a bad drug, it may turn out to be quite good but meph it isn't according to the guinea pigs..

The reviews elsewhere are mixed to say the least. No doubt the hype was begun by those that plan to sell it. But those that have sampled it in discussions on other forums say that they believe the first sample batches were very different indeed to the later ones now being trialled.

All this nonsense of not releasing a chem structure sounds pure dodgy to me and even though I have certainly been one to ram random powders up me snozzle I would and will be waiting a loooong time before I would risk literal life and limb and trial it.

For now kids don't believe the hype...sit back and wait and wait and do your reading research and if you do have a samplette PLEASE titrate titrate titrate,,,could be owt.