• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good dank outta the vaporizer, 1mg of Xanax sublingual, 110mg of methadone though its maintenance I tried to potentate with baking soda. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good. I had some excellent heroin dreams last night that left me feigning so I am glad I had the Xanax today.

Beer, too lazy to pack a bowl yet. Got some clonazepam laying around, but my tolerance for the shit is sky-high.

Took it fairly easy opiatewise today but now I caved (it's nearly sleep time here like 11pm) and took 80 mgs oxycodone (oral instant release) with 100 mgs H snorted (strong #4 - last of a G I bought yesterday). Am starting to feel the oxy, oh yes, she NEVER gets old. ANd I have a fk tonne of peelz, plan on being responsible wit em tho.

Gnna add a bong or 2 of the HEAt (og kush) and 2 - 4 mgs loprazolam too.

I am feeling GOOD!

Did a massive line of indian ket few hours ago (250mg+) coming down with some oxazepam (70 mg) some hydroxyzine (100 mg) and few beers...
Feeling good ... Had a good trip with the ket and trying to do not touch the buprenorphine I got...
More ket (150 mg) and some hash now wonky wonky

Last edited:
Took it fairly easy opiatewise today but now I caved (it's nearly sleep time here like 11pm) and took 80 mgs oxycodone (oral instant release) with 100 mgs H snorted (strong #4 - last of a G I bought yesterday). Am starting to feel the oxy, oh yes, she NEVER gets old. ANd I have a fk tonne of peelz, plan on being responsible wit em tho.

Gnna add a bong or 2 of the HEAt (og kush) and 2 - 4 mgs loprazolam too.

I am feeling GOOD!

just saw your title and actually spat out my drink LMAO

lost my wallet... i'm pissed off

Drinking german beer (DAB)

Some good dank outta the vaporizer, 1mg of Xanax sublingual, 110mg of methadone though its maintenance I tried to potentate with baking soda. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good. I had some excellent heroin dreams last night that left me feigning so I am glad I had the Xanax today.

Just curious about what you meant by potentiating with baking soda

Also, Xanax sublingually? Blech

Heroin, klonopin, weed, and maybe soon some Adderall. If I had some coke or crack, then it could've been W.H.A.C.K. I do drugs and anagrams.

I took 10mg valium to help deal with the fact that I just finished 5 days of drinking and my body hates me.

I need to stop the alcohol, its so hard...

Today thus far I have taken...

900mg Gabapentin
100mg R-Modafinil
Caffeine in the form of one coffee in the morning and a frappuchino in the afternoon
Bowl after bowl of very high potency weed
.25mg Clonazolam
2 strong IPAs
1-1.5 (i forget, lol) mgs of Etizolam
Lots of kava
Lots of valerian root
Lots of magnesium
25mg diphenhydramine
3mg melatonin
Lots of nicotine
And lots more weed

Took 5mg of valium after work for this idiotic rebound anxiety, the mental shit of coming off a bender is starting to hurt worse than the physical. I got one more beer left, then we can see how long I can go without being stupid again.

^ Shit man rebound anxiety is a shitty experience to endure. I feel for you

On my end, I think I'm beginning to enjoy weed like how I used to before I was opiate dependent now that I'm not really doing dope and avoiding the ups and downs in mood that come along with it. Plus I usually keep each session to a couple good rips unless I'm with someone who likes just rolling up blunts.

^nice! I kinda feel like I'm getting there a bit, like cannabis is dulled because of oxy (glad I'm quitting soon).

Been sick the last day though, it sucks--but not as bad as previous flares so I'm happy for that, no chance of the ER this time unless I take a turn for the worse. Just trying to stay hydrated.

ot: 5mg oxy, 4mg Zofran, oral cannabis oil, dabs of King Louie

4 shots of bourbon
1mg clonazepam
40 oz PBR
Cannabis

Waiting for the man so I can go re-up on these trees. Just worked my ass off landscaping, marijuana sounds crucial. If only I could throw in a fat shot of dope....

90mg DXM for opiate tolerance reduction, some H, some beer, some cannabis edibles.

45mg temazepam, 6mg K-pin, 80mg oxycodone, 125mg diphenhydramine and 45mg dxm

Last edited:
^ Shit man rebound anxiety is a shitty experience to endure. I feel for you

On my end, I think I'm beginning to enjoy weed like how I used to before I was opiate dependent now that I'm not really doing dope and avoiding the ups and downs in mood that come along with it. Plus I usually keep each session to a couple good rips unless I'm with someone who likes just rolling up blunts.

Thanks for the kind words man, it was all my fault for drinking 5 days straight (usually 2-3, max...). I've needed immodium all day ha-ha. No more beer for me unless it is a pint, with dinner.

Right now I'm just at work, took the usual 5mg Benny before leaving. Excited for August, and a little nervous too. Plans %)

Status
Not open for further replies.