• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy balls shit i actually found weed. and i literally found it, found about a quarter inch roach at the bus stop outside the house im staying at, and i almost cried i was so happy. I'm not even high from it but I'm still satisfied somehow lol i love weed so much god fuck yeah

also high on hydrocodone, probs why i didnt feel the weed as much as i might have been if i was sober. having said that, it was really garbage, didn't taste or smell very good at all. hope it wasnt spice or something, never smoked it but if I assume it doesn't really taste like weed, this sorta did, but like it was quite literally the worst weed ive ever smoked.

Dude, smoking ground roaches? U really do love weed.

I'm avin a drinky pie b4 I pick up poochie and settle into a night of hedonia.

what like youve really never done that? for the record i didnt actually smoke the roach itself, emptied it out and stuffed it into the end of a cigarette as to spliff it, but I am definitely fiend for weed that's for fuckin sure.

I've never smoked a weed roach I've found on the ground, only my own. Not judging.

If I was in your situation is probably do that too. I hear the hash scene is big in the EU, why not try that?

I can't wait to get my poppy tea simmering and some food cookin.

Edit: drinking poppy tea a few drinks (booze) feel n cookin fries. Already had sausage n eggs yum. Dunno wat do after tea? Maybe moar beer n animay

Last edited:
Feelin stoned on gabapentin. Pretty nice. That shit really helps me anxiety. Might snort some roxie's tonight.

60mg heroin, glass of wine,1/2oz green dragon shot(.25g infused with 95% EtOH), after crashing from meth shots in the morning and meth + H shots in midday, gotta go cold turkey during the weekend when I'm off. Definitely trying to enjoy this without falling back into old habits. I've already felt dope sick but luckily it's not severe yet. and I think my two days off of work is perfect to stay sober. . Gonna be a shitty weekend though, hopefully the meth crash will let me sleep through the restless leg

15 mgs of hydrocodone and 2 mg klonopin with some bong rips
I broke my toe and got a whole hydro script this morning

I'm currently a little high on 400mg of Lyrica. It's great stuff and as another poster said, it's very underrated :)

Working on my 3rd 40oz, 2nd 32oz, and BZD's. Been driving n shit, but I feel A1.. I think I have a problem, I want dope. I'm kidding, this behavior is normal.%)

Just dosed 25mg d-amphetamine cause I finally went to the pharmacy and filled the script. I have a decent little speed buzz going right now. Going for a couple weeks without taking any amphetamine seems to have paid off in my eyes.

My list for today has been:
40mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
50mg amitriptyline
25mg d-amphetamine

Took a few pulls of a blunt this morning too to see if it would help my slight hangover and it worked great. Not sure what else I have going on today.

7mg clonazepam sub-L
900mg gabapentin
smoking bowls of blue dream
beer, always gotta have some alcohol to kick those k-pins in.

Still have 10 x 2mg k-pins, looks like I might be getting reckless tonight or tmrrw (esp because I get paid at midnight). Took my homie by the pharm to pick up his BZD script of 2mg pins and he hooked it up.

P.S. I kinda want some crystal m-amp right now to compliment the k-pins. Plus I wanna be on top of my game if I end up having these females over to the crib yo

I love street skate vids when I'm tripping on LSD and to name a specific night 6 hits of liquid peppermint LSD + IV MXE + etizolam, such art to street. Fuck vert

If you got Netflix watch the Plan B shit called BTrue, it's dope.

sleep deprived from meth come down and opiate powernap from last night, coming down from IVing 60mg in the morning and another 60 mid day, ate two vietnamese spring rolls, took loperamide to moderate my heroin withdrawals(not too severe) and to stay active at work before my bowel does all the work.. Got home, cooked a cannabis edible.... well more of a tincture in the form of a diluted shot(for shot glasses, not for injection), Sweetwater IPA, 100mg DXM(to reduce tolerance), along l-tyrosine, vitamin c, stool softeners, along with an IV of 70mg Heroin. Got the weekends off. I can finally relax cold turkey without having to worry about my job.

[video]https://youtu.be/gMV1bG4Pjz8[/video]

Drinkin malt liquor watching On Some Shit videos.

We all bmx over herrrr,

Drinking light beer, contemplating a weed smoke in the next hour while its still the dead of night...

Edit: I'm really missing that poppy/morphine buzz. I should also probably find or rediscover a hobby to replace drinking.

Eh, tomorrow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.