• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Things to do on Amphetamines?

Masturbating , sex and drawing . Also cleaning the floor with a toothbrush

Only tweaked on MPA, but playing WoW (and talking for roughly 2 hours straight over mumble), seeing bands, moshing, talking to people and cycling are all amazing. Plus gum is delicious.

fucking some beautiful woman with the weeknd blasting in the backroom ashing the dutch on her cheeks

Chat to people
Listen to music
Tasks like trying to get something or other done.Programming or learning software etc
Wanking furiously
Plotting to get more drugs

1) clean and re-arrange my entire house. Twice. Then clean my car.
2) Jerk it.

fucking some beautiful woman with the weeknd blasting in the backroom ashing the dutch on her cheeks

I think this is the best answer. I don't do it a lot but I love listening The Weeknd and writing lyrics. While I clean.

Lol that's so funny that everyone said going on this website and messing around online cause i took some addies and I am on here typing away hahahaha! I like to take them when I'm alone and I clean the house all day, and when I say clean....I mean CLEAN, like ocd clean lol. My boyfriend can always tell when I take them cause usually I will clean but not like addie cleaning, two totally different things lmao

-run away from the shadow people
- call the cops
- climb onto buildings
- hide under cars
- breaking and entering

yeah good times

Keep myself occupied and go for a hike in the woods, however i only do amphets when i work these days because i tend to end up doing stupid shit otherwise. Also if i do not have something to come down with ill end up pacing around my room in circles for a few hours until i finally pass out.

I always just wanted to sit and talk and talk and talk if I was with people. By myself, sit and listen to music and sing and whistle lol and usually tweek too much from obsessing over the glass dick.