• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much cocaine is too much? Looking for a generalized answer obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only did coke 13 times in college and swore I'd never do it again.

I didn't like it all that much to be honest, and only enjoyed it with alcohol, which of course actually make it MUCH more dangerous because it produces Cocaethyln (spelling?): the horrible metabolites produced by the combo.

Who knows how much is "more" "safe" vs "less" "safe", but I'd say any amount could be unsafe based on not listening to your body and how it makes you feel.

I remember one night being with a bunch of friends very drunk, high from smoking a bunch of weed, had eaten a chocolate covered mushroom that failed to work, I'm sure some caffeine also, etc, and a bunch of my friends and I were doing lines.

I did several and felt good up until that point and then my heart started beating really fast and my friends were asking if I wanted more and I wisely just said "nope, I'm good".

I remember feeling like another line would have been a REALLY bad idea.

I'd say the smartest thing is just to SPACE THEM OUT and LISTEN TO YOU BODY.

If your heart is racing out of control you will probably know it's time to stop.

Plus, it's hard in those situations where you are in a group and your lines or dose are paid for and everyone else is still going.

You feel like "well, I'm being offerred more, I paid for it and/or it's free so I've got to do it right?"

NO.

It may feel even harder if that line or drug is being offered only at that moment and if you don't take it and someone else does then that's it and you can't have it later.

If so, let it go and let someone else have it.

I hope I never do coke again and the only way I think I ever would would be if I was SUPER drunk and offered it but i still doubt i will.

It's the only drug I've ever done I just really felt was something I never should have used.

I mean once or twice just to try it I guess fine, but other than that I think I should have avoided it and glad I never got into it.

The usage of terms like "what's the average dose that a person can take before dying?" is really, really discouraged. Think about it. I'm not being a dick, think about the philosophical implications of telling someone that something will not kill them.

Fuck off express05. Too early. I feel like shit. Sell drugs to your tenement neighbors like a normal fucking person.

The usage of terms like "what's the average dose that a person can take before dying?" is really, really discouraged. Think about it. I'm not being a dick, think about the philosophical implications of telling someone that something will not kill them.

^ Yep. I have to agree with old Keif' here. This is the type of question that we just can't answer with any amount of accuracy. This thread has run its course so let's close it up. Be safe everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.