• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Heroin / 0.2 grams) - First time - My first encounter with heroin - falling in love.

Rexeh

Bluelighter
Falling in love - my first encounter with Heroin - 0.2 grams - first time

I remember my first shot of Heroin like the first time I ever had sex, like most users it was an experience you will never forget and always will regret...

I was laying in bed with two of my girlfriends (me begin male and they being bisexual, which made for some interesting sexual adventures like threesomes and inviting other girls over to spice up things a bit more, haha, like it needed to be). I will simply call them both A and R, of which R has been my girlfriend for the last 7+ years already. We were laying around having a bit of weed and a bit of Cocaine which was in my experience and opinion VERY pure, like 75-80% pure, which is uncommon for my country (the Netherlands). We were discussing mutual friends and the drugs we have took in our lifetimes and that's when my life changed forever...

R was an Heroin user, even shooting up the stuff, while A and myself were Oxycodone, Morphine and Oxymorphone users. I like to insufflate about 40 to 80 of Oxycodone combined with some 'kiddy coke' (Methylphenidate aka Ritalin) or some good Cocaine which all three of them belong in my drugs of choice list with Oxycodone being the one on top before I had my first shot of Heroin... anyway all three of us are experienced Opiate users with my list of Opiates / Opiods being Tramadol / Codeine / Dihydrocodeine / Hydrocodone / Morphine / Oxycodone / Oxymorphone / Poppy Pods / Hydromorphone and finally Fentanyl patches and lollypops. We were laying in bed after some good sex when R offered me a shot of Heroin, she said that with my tolerance I could easily handle a two bag (around 160-200 mg of Heroin) shot and if I wanted to have one... ofcourse I would want one after seeing her being on top of the world while she was in the land of nod after shooting up.

I was already on 100 mg of Oxycodone and a few Codeine tablets, probably around 200 to 250 mg of Codeine sulfate which were tiny round 10 mg tablets. I remember being VERY anxious because I have had read every trip report possible about the big H and was so curious about what the high would be like so I decided to give it a go, with my girlfriend giving me the shot so I would not be able to do my own shots when she was not around to help me with them. She asked how many bags I would want and that they were free this time and the next few times because I was here boyfriend and all... I simply said two because I sometimes heard of her doing a 5 bag shot of improper quality dope, turns out this dope was fire stuff.
She proceeded to cook up the shot and said to me to lay my best arm out across the bed so she could see my best veins, I closed my eyes just before she did the shot and remember simply saying "Yes, this is like my first Oxycodone snort" or something like that because the shot was hitting me very hard and I could feel the same shivers going up and down my spine like when you do your first harder Opiate. "Isn't it amazing?" she said, "Yes", I replied simply because there are no good words I could nor can find to describe the feeling of your first shot of H and being in the land of Nod...

I will always remember this moment, possibly because we had another threesome 15 minutes after our shots, A and R also did a 2 bag shot with me and we had such intense fun between the blankets that will make me remember this 'trip' forever and ever.
I consider myself to be a weekend warrior, saving the Heroin shots for the weekends only, also there is an invention from R which we only do once a week if at that because it is that intense, it consists of a shot of Heroin, Cocaine, Methamphetamine and MDPV. We like to call it the 'four-way special'.

Right now I took a shot together with R (two bags of not that good quality H) and it simply feels amazing but I'm already wary for addiction and abuse potential and don't want to turn into a junkie like my girlfriend R who uses everyday and usually goes through a bundle every 2 days or so...

Peace --» o/

Be careful. With a junkies all around you it'll be really hard to stay clean and you don't wanna be a junkie, man. Best of luck out there.

while I'm sure you are enjoying the fun, be careful. Use clean needles! Get checked for STDs especially HIV. Combos are very risky as it might kill you.

Thanks for the replies! :) Of course I will use clean needles and we get ourselves checked for STD's regularly since we began having mutual girlfriends. :) About the combo: we know it's a dangerous one but it is for special occasions only and like we use to say: livinh on the razor's edge... ;)

--» Peace o/