• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwwhhhh ;)
Raas if I stab myself in the foot do you mind if I complain that it's painful? ;)

Evey

sounds seriously bad for your health.... these substances are illegal for a reason! are you ok?? must be in a bad way to do that to yourself. wishin u the best

I suspect I'll survive ....somehow ;)

I don't drink BTW, check your health stats on that one, you'll find modest amphetamine use, even daily stacks up quite well to binge drinking and the kind of deep seated bitterness you seem to indulge in, it's not reciprocated and for the vast majority of readers it makes you look like a total arse.

Hmmm. Seriously disappointed by the MDAI. Needed a fuckload of benzos and booze on top of it to make it nice.
Getting some proper stims tomorrow to make this a real week-end I reckon :p

It's curious that someone needing the comfort of god and his protection also seeks the same from their government.

"Watch Raasyvibe get double governed by 2 big bad governors XXX filthy total domination"

Last edited:
I don't even understand why people even buy drugs like MDAI when everything written about them often follows this pattern "It's like %good drug% but without %good effect% with extra %bad side effect%."

Hmmm. Seriously disappointed by the MDAI. Needed a fuckload of benzos and booze on top of it to make it nice.

I don't even understand why people even buy drugs like MDAI when everything written about them often follows this pattern "It's like %good drug% but without %good effect% with extra %bad side effect%."

I'm with you, the RC scene seems largely made up of drugs that are a poor imitation of established recreational drugs that, with a bit of care can be easily obtained.

Both can be purchased online and I'd say the risks of getting ripped off are seemingly less with the illegal drugs, certainly no worse.

I could get some largely novel and little used stim that I;d struggle to get much out of and inevitably end up all sketchy or get some Amphetamine Sulphate which has been in use for decades and has predictable results, the same could be said for most other RCs that are popular at present.

Each to their own though, if you like ingesting Chinese toilet cleaner crack on :)

I believe the novel psychedelics and even some of the benzos are definitely worthy of interest.

Indeed, the fact you can get DOX substances is both interesting and scary, I tend to avoid benzos in any quantity these days so haven't bothered with the RC ones to any extent but the main UK RC sites are mainly selling the same random toilet cleaner.

I spent some time trawling the wider reaches to see what you could buy DOX 's for example, they are of interest but are as much hassle to purchase as illegal online transactions and I'm not sure I trust some random lab to ensure I get the right substance when using something like DOM

What ya getting?

sounds seriously bad for your health.... these substances are illegal for a reason! are you ok?? must be in a bad way to do that to yourself. wishin u the best

Awh that really is a caring n thoughtful thing to say to Allein. You really do care for people I hope people are now seeing this in you rather than just a troll (well the troll bit is funny too hahaha).

Evey

Cuz all the first-hand accounts I got were amazing! I obviously wouldn't have otherwise...

^Hah =D

Well it's working for mrcientist and I still feel the tiniest thing...really really weird. Wonder if it has anything to do with my being on SSRIs maybe?
Ah well. Now I know :)

(and thanks for the congrats SHM!! We're very happy =D)

Probs the SSRIs, wasted a fair bit of acid and MDMA cos of those years back. Mushrooms were kinda cool on em tho, they'd work but on a muted level and it was really kinda cool for a bit of a cheerful colourful day. In general it was fucking shit though.

Only tried MDAI once. Wasn't inactive but also wasn't MDAI

Haha, I know, right? To be fair, I've only got a bit of oxy - around 20/30mg IIRC. Never tried it before so been saving it till the "right" time.

I was just going to ask you how it compared to DHC. It's definitely the luxury item on the list, so I guess it depends how extravagant you're feeling today.

Status
Not open for further replies.