• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time I tried MDAI I got bunk. Is it water soluble? If not, then it's not MDAI.

Oh and congratulations on the wedding!

Either of you remember how long it takes for MDAI to peak? Been like 2 hours since the first dose and we've re-dosed twice but I still don't really feel much :(
And pontifex01 had told me such amazing things about IV'ing it I thought it'd still be pretty great with another ROA!

How much did you take?

You should be feeling it by now.

There was loads of bunk shit going around back when I was doing it, maybe that's still the case.

Mine was light tan, still bunk.

If you have to guess if a drug is working Pagey...it ain't working. Confucius he say etc.

Fubar probably

Oy!! Nothing goes up my arse, I'm fuckin tellin ya pal!

Nah, I've never plugged drugs - too scared of wasting them as I'm so full of shit they'd never get absorbed.

Besides, 3-fpm is a pretty caustic chemical so I dread to think what havoc it could wreak on yer rectum...

^Hah =D

Well it's working for mrcientist and I still feel the tiniest thing...really really weird. Wonder if it has anything to do with my being on SSRIs maybe?
Ah well. Now I know :)

(and thanks for the congrats SHM!! We're very happy =D)

Besides, 3-fpm is a pretty caustic chemical so I dread to think what havoc it could wreak on yer rectum...

I just don't know how I survive to be here sitting on my arse typing to you. That's cool, according to ecstasy discussion, or whatever abomination it calls itself on this board these days, I died 23 years ago.

Once every six months kids, and don't stick it up your arse whatever you do. 8)

What thread is this? Fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkked? Good

This place really has gone to shit . . .

Why do you say that, fishface? A place is what you make it. EADD is a lovely community.

Edit: Where's Raasy? We need his trolling-----errrrr positive, cherry, light-hearted input :)

Evey

I just don't know how I survive to be here sitting on my arse typing to you. That's cool, according to ecstasy discussion, or whatever abomination it calls itself on this board these days, I died 23 years ago.

Once every six months kids, and don't stick it up your arse whatever you do. 8)

Well you may not be aware of it yet, but that stuff is steadily eating away at yer turd tunnel as we speak. But it won't stop there, oh no. It will spread throughout the rest of your body until one day you just collapse into a screaming fucking bloody mess, plummeting through your sphincter from the inside out and leaving a pile of jelly on the floor topped with a still smoking arsehole! So be warned...

Well you may not be aware of it yet, but that stuff is steadily eating away at yer turd tunnel as we speak. But it won't stop there, oh no. It will spread throughout the rest of your body until one day you just collapse into a screaming fucking bloody mess, plummeting through your sphincter from the inside out leaving a pile of jelly on the floor topped with a still smoking arsehole! So be warned...

That's the morning after a night out isn't it?

Fucking crack atm is strong as fuck. I bought 4 stones and they were quite small yet I've been smoking em for about 4-5 hours and been sick 2-3 times possibly more. I'm sweating like a loon and my head is formula 1. A few pipes been so strong i've been questioning whether i'm enjoying myself. I think I am or at least my reward pathways certainly seem sure about it.

Fekin sulphate I got this week has some serious legs, 2 nights with no glimmer of sleep, probably did about 200mg today + a line this morning and sleep still seems an alien concept.

I am going to actually go to bed tonight even if I just lay down for a few hours, got a few Xanax arriving tomorrow so I'll knock myself out of required :)

What do you expect if you take stims? Meant to give you energy aint they?!

Lmao

Evey

Fekin sulphate I got this week has some serious legs, 2 nights with no glimmer of sleep, probably did about 200mg today + a line this morning and sleep still seems an alien concept.

I am going to actually go to bed tonight even if I just lay down for a few hours, got a few Xanax arriving tomorrow so I'll knock myself out of required :)

sounds seriously bad for your health.... these substances are illegal for a reason! are you ok?? must be in a bad way to do that to yourself. wishin u the best

Status
Not open for further replies.