• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adderall

labbal

Greenlighter
Oral Insufflated

• Onset: 30-45 minutes
  • Duration: 4-6 hours
  • Coming Down: 6+ hours
  • Residual: Up to 24 hours

• Onset: 5-10 minutes
  • Duration: 3-4 hours
  • Coming Down: 6+ hours
  • Residual: Up to 24 hours

Effects:

Adderall is a mixture of amphetamine type CNS Stimulants so it produces effects similar to other amphetamines. Major noticeable effects include increased energy, increased self confidence, a state of mental clarity and focus, euphoria, decreased appetite, dilated pupils, sweating and openness to others.

Dosages:
(Assuming no tolerance)

Oral: Insufflated
10mg-20mg: Light 10mg: Light
30mg-40mg: Moderate 20mg-30mg: Moderate
40mg-50mg: High 30mg-40mg: High
60mg+: Extreme 50mg+: Extreme

Methods of administration

Method 1

Oral

Method 2

Insufflation

With insufflation it is important to remember that Adderall is a pharmaceutical and contains lots of extraneous binders and fillers that may make it difficult to snort. Some complain that the sugary drip produced by some brands is offensive. When insufflating Adderall XR it is imperative that you crush the beads before insufflating them or else they will have no effect.
Common ways to crush Instant release and Extended release Adderall all follow the same Mortar and Pestle principal. For example taking a shot glass and the round end of a screw driver and grinding it up.

Another more common method is described here:

1) Get a small piece of paper.
2) Fold the piece of paper in half.
3) Open the piece of paper so you can see the crease in the paper.
4) Open the Adderall XR or Dexedrine Spansule capsule and carefully pour the beads into/onto the crease in the paper, making sure none of them roll off the paper.
5) Fold the paper in half again, this time covering all of the Adderall XR or Dexedrine Spansule beads.
6) Seal off the corners on the edges of the paper with SWIY's finger.
7) Take a regular cigarette lighter, while still sealing the edges of the paper with SWIY's finger tightly, and rub your lighter with a lot of pressure, very rapidly back and forth on the top of the paper.
8) Continue doing this until SWIY can feel that the paper is now more smooth than bumpy.
9) Open up the folded piece of paper and see if the beads are crushed enough. Take a credit card and cut up the powder there as if SWIY was cutting a line of coke.
10) Continue cutting it up with the credit card until it meets SWIY's standards.
11) If the beads are still not crushed enough, start again at Step 1 and keep doing so until SWIY's got fine enough powder to snort.
12) Use the credit card to push a nice, fat, long line.
13) Put the straw up to SWIY's nose, take that dex straight to the dome.

BOLD and ITALICIZED quoted from https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40677

This is great stuff for focusing in..no wonder its cut with coke..near impossible to get in the UK :(

I hope you never have to have a drug test because Adderall shows up as methadone on a drug test the only way to prove different is a hair sample test because a friend of mine had to do this for court also if you're really trying to get high off of Adderall just buy a pill crusher for 4 bucks at Walgreens

Adderall is a mix of Amp salts. On a drug test it shows up as amphetamines

I hope you never have to have a drug test because Adderall shows up as methadone on a drug test the only way to prove different is a hair sample test because a friend of mine had to do this for court also if you're really trying to get high off of Adderall just buy a pill crusher for 4 bucks at Walgreens

I'm not arguing to state that you are "wrong" here becaud I do know that there is ALWAYS an off-chance that you get a dud of a drug test. I honestly tested positive for EVERYTHING on.a 12 panel drug test INCLUDING PCP, which I've never ever seen, much less ingested.... it was sent to the lab to be "spun" and came back as a faulty test altogether. Luckily I was able to take a test immediately after that first in which the entire test was clean aside from THC, but AGAIN for PCP. I found out that diphenhydramine sleeping pills that have high concentrations OF dyphenhydramine, can make you pop dirty for PCP. But to get back to your statement, unless it WAS an all around faulty test, I don't see it being even REMOTELY possible that Addie's could make you or anyone else come up for methadone. Methadone is synthetic heroin. Meaning, opiate. Not speed. And adderall is speed. I think what it made her test positive for was mathamohetamine...!it still shouldn't have been for methamphetamine, as there IS a difference because in 12 panel drug screens, adderall shows up as "amp" which is JUST amphetamine. The medical version. Prescribed for ADD and ADHD. Though methamphetamine is just as helpful, if not moreso than its legal counterpart, in treating and getting relief from intense ADHD (trust me, I know from experience). Meth is to the ADHD and Adderall/Vivants (sp?)/Ritalin world what Heroin is to the Pain Management and Methadone/OxyContin/Roxycontin world.

I used to love Adderall. I'd go through a prescribed 30 day supply in a three day binge of deep thoughts and finding the secrets of the universe and hair tingles. If you got a script there is no real downside except for sleep deprivation and social phobias at high doses. You won't die. If it is the pills, eat half the amount you would if you had the capsules. Don't try to shoot it, it's nasty and a waste. That's what ritalin is for, but chew a Daytrana instead, if the option is there. You feel a little suicidal when you run out of addies on the third day, when your dad notices your weight loss.