• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Addium - anyone try this? I have a friend referring me over.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so, my friend who always loved Adderall is referring me over to Addium; I never heard of it till today and I have always been heavy into drugs. then again, Adderall was never a fav. of mine so maybe that is why I never picked up on Addium.

so, anyone heard of it or tried it? any reviews? being told this is BETTER than Adderall and keeps him focused and up all day and ready to rock!

?? help me out; its legal, so I may just order.

help me out, peeps!

Extremely overpriced caffeine pill with b-vitamins and other random amino acids. Nothing I see with the capability of releasing dopamine anything like amphetamine.

whatever it is it's not going to be comparable to an amphetamine, if it contains what it's actually labeled to contain.

if it's actually an active stimulant i would suspect it's got something like beta methyl phenethylamine, but you would have to get it gcms tested.

Yea I'm been using addium for a week and the shit works. It's easy for someone who hadn't tried it say it's a waste of money or scam. I've done adderal and a couple other amphetamines and it's cool that it's so cheap and still legal

can you elaborate? by all accounts, the supposed formulation of the pills should not be a strong stimulant... it's just some nootropic herbs jammed together? and not really exactly the "good" ones either ?

i suspect if it has anything similar to amphetamine type stimulating effects that it would be cut with synthetic stuff, maybe phenethylamine, maybe "betphetamine"/beta methyl phenethylamine, maybe epehdrine? even perhaps a cathinone, or a phenmetrazine? defnitely caffeine too. there are too many possibilities. it would be prudent for someone to send some to pillreports or the like, and have it analyzed.

peeps - I am not trying to compare to adderall or anything like that; I am just talking about an energy boost that is LEGAL and easy to get. I heard from a few friends that this stuff works great too but I have yet to give it an actual try. the guy w/ ONE POST who is talking about is also says its great but I am a bit skeptical; I got this free sample of stuff called VOLCANO from Force Factor - order from any muscle type site - which is supposed to be a great energy boost, too. I just got it today and about to take my first dose.

I haven't tried it yet but I've heard good things. It's not supposed to have any amphetamine like effects. I was told that it was more like a mood enhancer and that focusing on work began to feel euphoric.

Ingredients are a proprietary blend of gaba, bacopa monnieri, alpha GPC, l-theanine, phosphatidsyrine, l-tyrosine, vinpocetine, huperzine-a, and caffeine.

I found this on Amazon, it was an answer to a question on the Addium page. If this is correct there is nothing in this stuff that would make it worth the ridiculous price they charge IMO.

Look, all I know is that whatever the ingredients in addium, it comes together quickly to allow me more perceived mental energy( very similar to adderal) with no anxiety though. I think it's worth 40 bucks lol! We've experimented with everything else. Why not try?