• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids may have vomited slightly right after taking hydrocodone, safe to take more?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
so ive always had a gag reflex when taking pills, but usually nothing happens. today i took my usual 30mg dose and after the third and last pill, i vomited...i think? it wasnt really a full on vomit where my stomach was doing twists. it seemed to be mostly saliva, and what looked like might be bile but really i'm not sure. was a small amount, but then again im on an empty stomach so maybe thats why. i just know a little something more than spit came out of me. didn't have anything in it though, it was just off colored (which is the only reason i think i may have vomited). its been a couple minutes and my tongue/throat seems to still be wanting to gag out more.

should i take more pills just in case? or wait it out until tomorrow? i've heard its not good to take something right after youve hurled, but it was so light i'm not even sure i hurled? or should i be fine?

thanks for any advice.

If I'm understanding correctly, you didn't wait between taking the pills correct? therefore, you vomited not from the hydro or apap but simply from the act of swallowing the pill.. So you should be fine in taking another one, it's not like you vomited because it hit you too hard or something

if he is vomiting from taking them he should not take more. Especially when it is probably the toxicity of the secondary anti inflammatory compound not the primary opiate compound and even if it was one shouldn't take more.

OP look into CWE extractions and do that with your pills if you plan to take more than 1 although take one as is as the anti inflammatory helps create effect.

you vomited WHILST taking the pills? well if you didnt see any pills in your vomit then you still ingested them all, so dont take more.

Well I assumed he vomited the pill, that's why I said what I said.. And he didn't vomit cause of the APAP or the hydro, he vomited simply from the gag reflex of swallowing the pill