• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

i have $20 to win $21 on pat-broncos parlay. but chiefs it would be cool making superbowl. this year its just the same teams that always make it. pats, seahawks, broncos, packers, steelers, so i'd like seeing chiefs or cardinals win it. i like broncos and steelers tho so id be happy with them. peyton retiring with another superbowl would be nice. hes got to be my favorite quarterback (maybe player tied with peterson) of all time that isnt a falcon. watching him on the colts when i was younger on a sunday night was the best of times

i have $20 to win $21 on pat-broncos parlay. but chiefs it would be cool making superbowl. this year its just the same teams that always make it. pats, seahawks, broncos, packers, steelers, so i'd like seeing chiefs or cardinals win it. i like broncos and steelers tho so id be happy with them. peyton retiring with another superbowl would be nice. hes got to be my favorite quarterback (maybe player tied with peterson) of all time that isnt a falcon. watching him on the colts when i was younger on a sunday night was the best of times

I think the Cardinals are the team to beat.

when their offense is on fire no defense can stop them. they lit up the seahawks at their stadium but then looked bad at home against them a few weeks ago so idk what theyre gonna do. i have them as favorite in the nfc though because i think if they play seahawks again at home it'll go differently.

a healthy patriots team is looking dangerous. thought it would be more of a game than this.

if i had one word to describe alex smith i'd probably say nifty.

he has made some agile moves to escape sacks tonight. Pass rush is getting pressure without blitzing which is always bad.

The Chiefs just aren't that good of a football team

Remember when they started 9-0 playing against scrubs last year

Their 11 game win streak this year was against a bunch of scrubs as well

The media does an excellent job hyping up bad teams. 1 qtr into the game and it was clear the Chiefs had absolutely no chance of winning

Last edited:
The Chiefs just aren't that good of a football team

Remember when they started 9-0 playing against scrubs last year

Their 11 game win streak this year was against a bunch of scrubs as well

The media does an excellent job hyping up bad teams. 1 qtr into the game and it was clear the Chiefs had absolutely no chance of winning

Agreed. New England is a fading juggernaut but they are still really good. I am really hoping to see one more Manning Brady showdown next week. Talk about hype!

pretty good assessment. i still thought it would be a better game. macklin was the one guy they had.

horrible clock management at the end. just pitiful.

photo.jpg

alasdair

Green Bay needs to invest in some WRs this offseason. Rodgers is throwing to scout team guys out there.

Well that was freaking crazy. It sucks when a meaningless penalty cancels out a great plays

^ cobb's catch? yep. it was great. and irrelevant :(?

nobody's saying that.

alasdair

I was talking about Petersons called back 100 yard pick 6. But yeah that too.

Green Bays defense has come to play as well.

That team moving stuff is crazy. Bad business all around IMO. Unless they wanna bring one to Alabama. That would be cool in a weird way.

We bout to see if Carson Palmer really is a choke artist or not. His whole career hangs on the next quarter IMO.

I was talking about Petersons called back 100 yard pick 6.
yep. taunting is so easy to avoid but some of these twits just can't help themselves...

dwe, i heard the nfl was thinking of telling the chargers to just give up because they are so bad. they'll be replaced by a high school football team.

alasdair