• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

would be especially funny if they lose a playoff game because of some shitty call from a ref

i further agree that the bills losing the superbowl would be tough for gm to watch because the bills are so good at losing superbowls. i'm not sure i would wish that on him.

if the pats don't win, i'd be happy to see the bills take it all.

alasdair

Percy Harvin hasn't been the same since he got that injury and the Vikings released him

He didnt do shit for the Seahawks except talk his way out of town and you saw how he really was a gamechanger (sarcasm) for the jets when no qb was there to get him the ball

I didn't even know they got Harvin tbh

McCoy got hurt a few times on the eagles too. Hamstring iirc. That's like the kiss of death for running backs

Im not trying to say hes washed up like harvin, but he wont carry a team anymore. Do they still have Bryce Brown? Or fred jackson? I know they lost spiller. Idk

I'd rather have a healthy and rested Kilo Alonso then mccoy coming off one more year of his shelf life considering in all honesty, the bills offense will most likely suck dick this year. With or without any of the names you just spouted off reason enough to believe otherwise

you sound like dwe, shim. at least gm gets his team's players' names right :)

alasdair

I fat fingered one letter that's a bit of a stretch to make that comparison

i further agree that the bills losing the superbowl would be tough for gm to watch because the bills are so good at losing superbowls. i'm not sure i would wish that on him.

if the pats don't win, i'd be happy to see the bills take it all.

alasdair

I'd probably light myself on fire. If it was due to a bad call from a ref, I'd suicide bomb the NFL headquaters.

Percy Harvin hasn't been the same since he got that injury and the Vikings released him

He didnt do shit for the Seahawks except talk his way out of town and you saw how he really was a gamechanger (sarcasm) for the jets when no qb was there to get him the ball

I didn't even know they got Harvin tbh

McCoy got hurt a few times on the eagles too. Hamstring iirc. That's like the kiss of death for running backs

Im not trying to say hes washed up like harvin, but he wont carry a team anymore. Do they still have Bryce Brown? Or fred jackson? I know they lost spiller. Idk

I'd rather have a healthy and rested Kilo Alonso then mccoy coming off one more year of his shelf life considering in all honesty, the bills offense will most likely suck dick this year. With or without any of the names you just spouted off reason enough to believe otherwise

McCoy is probably the most dynamic running back in the entire league. His "down" year last season with the Eagles was a 1,300+ yard season where he was the #3 RB in the league. He's had more rushing yards over the last 5 years than any RB in the NFL and he's only 26-years-old. Considering how well the Bills defense did last year without Kiko, the McCoy trade was an excellent move by the Bills imo. With the additions the Bills made to their offensive line McCoy should easily have 1,300-1,500 yards this season. That takes a TON of pressure off the passing game and the QB. With Greg Roman calling the plays I don't think the Bills offense will suck at all. Whoever is QB will be asked to do as little as possible, just like Roman did with Alex Smith. 20-24 pass attempts per game, minimal INTs. That's all.

One of the most underrated moves by the Bills this offseason was the signing of TE Charles Clay from Miami. A lot of people don't recognize his name because he won't take over a game like Gronk, but he's the exact type of TE that will help a struggling QB. 2 years ago the NFL listed him as something like #36 on their "Top 100 players" list. He's the real deal.

Another underrated signing is Fullback Jerome Felton. He was the FB blocking for Adrian Peterson all this time, and he's one of the best in the league(not that there are a ton of FBs left). The reason those two signings are so important is because A) Greg Roman loves to use TEs and FBs, and B) Both of them are some of the best run blockers at their positions in the NFL. They'll both be a big factor in blocking for McCoy. It's basically like having 7 offensive linemen out there. Add in Incognito and the newly drafted Guard John Miller who reports say has looked so good he's already risen to a starting spot on the depth charts and you're looking at one very nasty power run team.

1. AP (by default, he didn't play last year
2. Jamaal Charles
3. Beast Mode
4. Le'veon Bell
5. DeMarco Murray
6. McCoy

imo

Would you like to make a bet on how many players in that list McCoy has a better year than in 2015? I'm willing to wager that McCoy ends up either the #1 or #2 rusher this season, so either none or only one of the guys on your list will beat him.

Bills have a solid line this year. McCoy should do very well, especially with the space he should have on checkdowns by EJ.

Was a bad weekend for NFL players and fireworks. JPP's new nickname should be nine fingers.

I wish I could give an unbiased review, but alas I too am a Bills fan... I honestly don't see them making the playoffs this year though. Too many years of hoping they would only to be let down.

I wish I could give an unbiased review, but alas I too am a Bills fan... I honestly don't see them making the playoffs this year though. Too many years of hoping they would only to be let down.

1) Running into another Bills fan on a non-Bills website is like two Unicorns finding each other.

2) Of course they'll make the fucking playoffs this year. This is the most talented roster they've had in 20 years.

1) Running into another Bills fan on a non-Bills website is like two Unicorns finding each other.

2) Of course they'll make the fucking playoffs this year. This is the most talented roster they've had in 20 years.

I'll give you credit man. Year in year out you hype your team. I admire your dedication. One of these years I'm sure it will be rewarded.

It has to be this year. Not even exaggerating when I say the expectations from the fanbase are higher than they've been since the Superbowl years. Since they couldn't find a QB they've basically stacked the rest of the roster with an insane amount of talent. Put a slightly above average QB in there and they're a Superbowl contender. I think like 6-7 of their starters were on NFL's "Top 100 Players" list they just released a few weeks ago. First time ever that an entire defensive line made the list.

But we don't have a QB like that. If the mantra that "you need a QB to win" ends up being true and the Bills get less than 10 wins this season and miss the playoffs, fans are going to be so disheartened I don't know what will happen. A lot of them may finally throw in the towel.

Hopefully the broncos have a better season than last year. Some of those games late in the season were painful to watch. Hopefully peyton's arm will start looking a little better. Seattle has got a pretty big chip on their shoulder though after last year. Counting down the days til preseason. =D

Hey man Rex Ryan wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to build a bully. Little punk probably deserved it.