GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

Let's be honest, deflating footballs shouldn't even be considered cheating

The buccaneers are going to have a good passing game this year im feeling it

My exact thoughts. The rule is stupid imo

Also why do teams use separate footballs? I've never understood that

Also why do teams use separate footballs? I've never understood that

that right there would solve the problem. and why are they managing their own balls? shouldn't NFL officials be doing that?

But I'd like to get outsiders' opinions on the Bills. This is the first time, including the superbowl years, that they sold out every game in the season before training camp even started. Fans are INVESTED, completely. Do YOU guys think the Bills are a playoff team this year?

man, its so hard to guess what's going to happen in the AFC East this year. its definitely going to be an interesting season over there.

BOOM. Headshot + ali is dead
not really. tnw opens his mouth and all i hear is dawsoncrying. i've learned to tune it out.
Do YOU guys think the Bills are a playoff team this year?
yes. but it's going to be one of the more interesting years in the afc east. i think the pats, dolphins and bills all look great. even the jets have potential but they'll find a way to fuck it up.

bills defense is obviously solid - top 3 in the whole of football, i think. the run game is solid and the wr corp is great. if ej manuel has a year, they could win the division.

alasdair

Yet again it all boils down to EJ. I think a lot of his problems had to do with the old coaching staff. Rex will give him a lot more freedom to do what he wants, so it's this year or never. Man I hope he steps up.

Yet again it all boils down to EJ. I think a lot of his problems had to do with the old coaching staff. Rex will give him a lot more freedom to do what he wants, so it's this year or never. Man I hope he steps up.

Yeah Rex's track record with young QBs is really impressive./s

The bills are going to go 8-8 narrowly finishing second to the 9-7 patriots in a division that is going to underperform.

Yeah Rex's track record with young QBs is really impressive./s

The bills are going to go 8-8 narrowly finishing second to the 9-7 patriots in a division that is going to underperform.

lmao yeah they're going to go 8-8 this year after they went 9-7 last year without McCoy, Clay, Felton, Harvin, Darby, Miller, and Incognito. Do you even watch football?

lmao yeah they're going to go 8-8 this year after they went 9-7 last year without McCoy, Clay, Felton, Harvin, Darby, Miller, and Incognito. Do you even watch football?
Harvin has been in decline for at least 3 seasons and is injury prone. McCoy is a homerun threat if you can block for him consistently. But has a tendency to dance in the hole and lose yardage way too often. I don't know enough about the others to make educated comment. But still no qb in a division with Tom Brady and Tannehill. It's going to be tough.

Patriots could lose to. Steelers, bills, cowboys,colts, eagles, dolphins, broncos. I see them losing 3 out of 4 without Brady to start the year. From there it's not difficult to see a 7 loss year.

Harvin has been in decline for at least 3 seasons and is injury prone. McCoy is a homerun threat if you can block for him consistently. But has a tendency to dance in the hole and lose yardage way too often. I don't know enough about the others to make educated comment. But still no qb in a division with Tom Brady and Tannehill.

Harvin's yardage has actually increased every year for the past 3 years.

It's going to be tough

With the Lions losing Suh the Bills are probably going to have the best defense in the entire league this season. If anything it's going to be tough for Tannehill and Brady, not the other way around.

Harvin's yardage has actually increased every year for the past 3 years.
not really:

harvinyards.jpg

obviously, he was out in 2013 but he's been on the decline since 2011.

alasdair

Sorry I accidentally counted last year as 2 since he was on two different teams. 17 years in 2013, 133 yards with the Seahawks, then 350 with the Jets.

Either way, fuck you all. He, Watkins, McCoy, Clay, and Woods are going to smoke all your defenses.

I really hope the bills make the play offs only to watch GM blow his top when they capitulate. In a super bowl would be just dandy please and thank you