• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Domicum injection 15ml 3mg is it drinkable?

Weedboy

Greenlighter
Hi guys , I just got Domicum injection 15 ml 3 mg. I would like to start off with pure water but I have no idea what it tastes like and would it be drinkable? How much dose should I dissolve with water. Appreciate your comments thanks.

Last edited:
From Homeless section.

Do you mean Dormicum / Midazolam?

Drinking the solution will not have any effect that I can see - Rectal/plugging may have an effect based on this fact sheet

For Preoperative Sedation: Rectal administration of the ampoule solution by means of a plastic applica‑tor fixed on the end of a syringe, 0.35‑0.45mg/kg 20‑30min before induction of general anesthesia. If the volume to be administered is too small, water may be added up to a total volume of 10ml

Yes this stuff is drinkable, just because it was prepared for IV use doesn't meant it still isn't active orally. It's gonna taste like ass though so be forewarned.

Yes this stuff is drinkable, just because it was prepared for IV use doesn't meant it still isn't active orally. It's gonna taste like ass though so be forewarned.

I had a quick check on this earlier and couldn't see anything about taking it orally, thought it was strange when rectal was mentioned but not oral.

Yeah it isn't made to be taken orally at all, but it won't stop being active just because you do take it that way. Similar to how pills are made to be taken orally, but that doesn't mean the drug won't get in your system if you IV it (depending on binders/fillers). Personally I'd much rather drink the midazolam than shoot it rectally, but that's just me.