• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Useful tips (or suggestions) on how to "DEEP THROAT" better? Advice needed, please?

Im single and have come to the forgone conclusion i was put on this earth to have girls practice deepthroat on me to improve their techniques.

My number is 631-DTH-ROAT

:p LMAO!
Lucky for you. I'm single, because my "welder meth addict" friend decided his hand was better than any woman's technique.
So, I am in need of practice in the meantime. I would greatly appreciate tips to improve my technique.

My number is 631.HER.EIAM

best is to get your man to wear a skin tight full body gimp suit and cut a hole where his cock is. Then tie him down to the bed on his back and kneel down on the bed, (not in-front of him but kneel beside him). Relax your throat and jaw muscles and before you start deepthroating, exhale most of the air out of your lungs. This prevents gagging. Start slow and keep using your saliva to lube his cock until its soaking wet. Then you can go for the money shot and throat him as fast as you can until he cums. Most women don't like this but I having my cock lubed up with KY Jelly before getting a bj. Also using ice cubes to make your mouth freezing cold and sucking his warm cock is amazing. or vice versa (giving him deepthroat with hot water in your mouth straight after spending a few minutes rubbing an ice cube over his cock and balls til his cock is almost numb but hard and small (like after a guy has been in a swimming pool for a while) is EPIC!! Try it

Take 3 or 4 little breaths in and then 3 or 4 little breaths out as he is going in and out so you can breathe and don't have to stop to get your breath and remember to swallow. When he ejaculates, try to swallow while he is deep in your throat to really stimulate him. Continue sucking him until he makes you stop. I have been told by lots of guys that I give the best head they have ever gotten.