• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25I-NBOMe (Four drops) - First Time - Bonnaroo 2015, Near death experience.

Rockyturbo703

Greenlighter
Let me first start off by thanking everyone who took time out of their day to read this post. I would also like to state that prior to taking 25I I have never had any experience with psychedelics and this would be my first post ever on blue light but I've been a frequent lurker. The experience that I had was so traumatizing that the only way I could get it off my chest is to share the experience with everyone here and receive feedback from people who might've had similar things happen to them. I would also like to apologize for the terrible grammar and sentence/paragraph structure as this is my first post on Bluelight and I'm currently writing this on my phone.

Here we go, so a couple weeks ago my buddies and I made the trip out from Virginia to Manchester, Tenessee in order to attend Bonnaroo. The trip was around ten hours and we barely got any sleep on the car ride there. Let me also note that the only thing we brought with us on the trip down was a bunch of bud light and Smirnoff handles. We didn't want to bother bringing anything with us because it would be our first time at Bonnaroo and we weren't sure what security was like. And let me say that Bonnaroo security (volunteers) were a joke. At the check in booth all they did was ask us to open up the truck but they didn't bother checking any coolers or backpacks. We were able to successfully set up camp and we were ready for what was ahead.

Thursday at Bonnaroo was great. We saw many acts including Tove Lo, who was great and shows like Gramatik and the silent disco. By this point all I've had in my system were a fuck ton of beers and vodka.

Here's where shit starts going south for me. It was Friday and I was super excited because deadmau5 was coming on at 12AM and would play till 1:30. He is my favorite all time artist and I could not wait to see him. I had prepared a deadmau5 totem and was ready to rage and listen to his classic track "Strobe".

By this point it was 4:30PM in the afternoon and the scorching heat graced across all of Bonnaroo. I've had about 12 beers throughout the whole day and Im feeling good. Me and my buddies are relaxing at out campsite talking until our neighbor joins in on our conversation. We start talking about how my buddy and I wanted to try some psychedelics just for tonight because deadmau5 was playing and we wanted to experience it in a whole nother level. And let me tell you how disappointed now for wishing that. So the guy offered to give us free hits of a substance that we've never heard of before. He called it 25i, being drunk as fuck I yelled out "fuck it! Give me some" and the guy pulled out one of those small clear eyes bottle with what looked like clear liquid inside. I opened up my mouth and he decided to give me four drops right under the toungue. The first thing I noticed was the extremely bitter metallic and acidic taste of 25i. My whole mouth went numb extremely quick. My buddy got the same treatment but he only took one drop. By this point I was sitting on the grass packing up getting ready to head out to Centeroo until I started noticing the grass started to sway and morph weirdly. I was extremely fascinated and I was feeling a good body high.

By this point my buddy and I headed into Bonnaroo and I was feeling great! Subtle visuals and a full body high I was giving everyone high fives and we were in Bonnaroo.' By this point my buddy and I were chilling in Bonnaroo and we decided to split up, which I realize now was a terrible decision. About an hour after we split up I decided to panic looking for my buddy as the trip started to come up intensely. The visuals got crazier and I started to enter a sort of dream like state which is really hard to explain because shit is still coming back to me in pieces. It's hard for me to remember completely the reality of what was going on.
I started to panic and my heart rate shot off the roof. I remember running up to groups of people and asking them where my friend was. By this point I've completely lost grasp of what time and reality was. I remember shouting out my girlfriends name asking where she was. I also remembered seeing myself in a third person perspective walking around the grounds of Bonnaroo.

It was around night time now and I felt my body get extremely cold. By this point I was not in reality but was living in my dream state. I remembered thinking that out of everyone in the world I was the one person and my destiny was to go to Bonnaroo and be sacrificed off and killed and my corpse was to be buried at Bonnaroo. I panicked even more and my thought process began to loop intensely and I remember not being able to hear anything. I ran up to more people to ask them for help but I once I saw there faces morph in dark ways I panicked and ran away. I would describe it almost like going in and out of a bad trip. Some people would ask me if I was okay and I would hear this pleasant thumping beat in the background reassuring me making me feel better and pulling me out of the bad trip and other people who would freak me out and cause me to panic.

By this point it was midnight and I had no idea what was going on. Like literally I don't remember anything. I just remember someone shouting cops! And I panicked and ran and jumped over fences giving myself multiple scratch and wounds all over my body. I remembered tumbling down and falling from a fence and wounding myself pretty bad. I felt a sharp pain on my chest and felt as if I got stabbed and in my dream state I saw the knife on my body and the blood running off my chest. I screamed that I didn't want to die and my body temperature lowered as I got extremely cold. I felt death and remembered seeing a huge crowd around me and a light source shining into my eyes. I felt someone carrying me and putting me on to a stretcher. I passed out and later re awoken at the main medical tent with straps tied around my ankles and chest and an IV in my arm. It was probably around 4am at the time and I've been asleep the whole time. I undid the IV and the straps on my body and proceeded to getup but I was too weak. I asked one of the medical staff and they told me I was running around loose like a mad man screaming and shouting until someone had to tackle me down and restrain me. After talking to the staff I went back to sleep and later got a ride back in the morning by one of the volunteer workers. After arriving at the campsite I saw my buddy and felt tears of joy knowing that he was okay. I told him about my near death experience and he was shocked I went through all that shit.

So here's the conclusion. Till now since Bonnaroo I still have gashes on my stomach, knees and shoulders that are still healing and I have no idea how I got them. The whole experience still haunts me everyday. I literally thought I was going to die and that is honestly the scariest thing I believe one oerson can experience. It was a mad decision on my part to partake in the drug and I completely regret going through all of it. I ended up missing out on my favorite artist and being too injured for the rest of Bonnaroo. I also still have this intense lower back pain every time I get up or in and out of cars and I believe it was from
falling off a fence while trying to run away from security.

But yeah thank you so much to whoever decided to read all of this shit. I just really needed to get this off my chest. Thanks guys and be safe out there.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_25inbome
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
exptype_overdose
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh the countless stories of 25i gone wrong.... I've only done this substance once and had an amazing time on it but I bet that everyone here can say exactly why your trip went south..... FOUR DROPS!!! Idk who the guy was who gave you this but what a fucking idiot!! Idk what the dosage was but even at a mere .5 miligrams per drop if that's even correct possibly could have been more he was setting you up for a dose to rip your ego violently from your body.

Don't let this turn you off from psychs or using them in a festival setting because it can be the best but anyone will tell you that if you use way too much of one and aren't expecting it you aren't going to have a good time period. I'm glad that you made it out of this with just those scratches and gashes, you could have had much worse like seisures or even death. I'm sure you have learned your lesson now not to take anything you don't know what it is, some of these substances can rip your soul from your body from the intensity and the fact this guy didn't tell you the effects and to be careful obviously means he was careless.

Happy that you are okay tho man! Stay trippy and stay safe =D

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeee maaaan!!!!

I was taking psychedelics for 7 years before I tried 25i nbome,I never had bad trip until I tried this devils chemical.I think its worst psychedelic to go o first trip,since you was psychedelic virgin your sensitivity must been extremly high,funny thing my friend also told me to take 4 hits,I took 2 and spend whole night trying not to die,if I took 4 I am sure I would either go psychotic or get epic panic attack and call ambulance

ouch,and you took 4,first time,in worst enviroment possible,too crowded,too many people,too chaotic,too much flashing lights and noise,that place is massive and you got lost and trying to find your friend on this must been hell,it fits into neuro recepotors in way like no other so its extremly visual,the melting faces as you look at hundrets of people struggling to find your friend that must been hell,a horrible combination of enviroment and drug

its worst psychedelic,it cause heavy vasoconstriction,you get cold,its stimulating like meth,I felt so much aniexty and stress,like on the edge of panic attack all night,it raise bloodpressure its absolutely horrible thing and also my heart beat was waaaaay to fast.I was seriously worried to not get heart attack,but all nigh,and every minute was going so slow

nbome is cheap,it cost like 20 cents per hit,its easily avaliable from net,but I think its very dangerous and its nowhere near as good as LSD or Mushrooms.Nbome,not even once,fuck that shit

you should have found that neighbor at his site and beat his ass. that punk should of been stomped. sorry but the story made me upset.

Let me first start off by thanking everyone who took time out of their day to read this post. I would also like to state that prior to taking 25I I have never had any experience with psychedelics and this would be my first post ever on blue light but I've been a frequent lurker. The experience that I had was so traumatizing that the only way I could get it off my chest is to share the experience with everyone here and receive feedback from people who might've had similar things happen to them. I would also like to apologize for the terrible grammar and sentence/paragraph structure as this is my first post on Bluelight and I'm currently writing this on my phone. Here we go, so a couple weeks ago my buddies and I made the trip out from Virginia to Manchester, Tenessee in order to attend Bonnaroo. The trip was around ten hours and we barely got any sleep on the car ride there. Let me also note that the only thing we brought with us on the trip down was a bunch of bud light and Smirnoff handles. We didn't want to bother bringing anything with us because it would be our first time at Bonnaroo and we weren't sure what security was like. And let me say that Bonnaroo security (volunteers) were a joke. At the check in booth all they did was ask us to open up the truck but they didn't bother checking any coolers or backpacks. We were able to successfully set up camp and we were ready for what was ahead. Thursday at Bonnaroo was great. We saw many acts including Tove Lo, who was great and shows like Gramatik and the silent disco. By this point all I've had in my system were a fuck ton of beers and vodka. Here's where shit starts going south for me. It was Friday and I was super excited because deadmau5 was coming on at 12AM and would play till 1:30. He is my favorite all time artist and I could not wait to see him. I had prepared a deadmau5 totem and was ready to rage and listen to his classic track "Strobe". By this point it was 4:30PM in the afternoon and the scorching heat graced across all of Bonnaroo. I've had about 12 beers throughout the whole day and Im feeling good. Me and my buddies are relaxing at out campsite talking until our neighbor joins in on our conversation. We start talking about how my buddy and I wanted to try some psychedelics just for tonight because deadmau5 was playing and we wanted to experience it in a whole nother level. And let me tell you how disappointed now for wishing that. So the guy offered to give us free hits of a substance that we've never heard of before. He called it 25i, being drunk as fuck I yelled out "fuck it! Give me some" and the guy pulled out one of those small clear eyes bottle with what looked like clear liquid inside. I opened up my mouth and he decided to give me four drops right under the toungue. The first thing I noticed was the extremely bitter metallic and acidic taste of 25i. My whole mouth went numb extremely quick. My buddy got the same treatment but he only took one drop. By this point I was sitting on the grass packing up getting ready to head out to Centeroo until I started noticing the grass started to sway and morph weirdly. I was extremely fascinated and I was feeling a good body high. By this point my buddy and I headed into Bonnaroo and I was feeling great! Subtle visuals and a full body high I was giving everyone high fives and we were in Bonnaroo.' By this point my buddy and I were chilling in Bonnaroo and we decided to split up, which I realize now was a terrible decision. About an hour after we split up I decided to panic looking for my buddy as the trip started to come up intensely. The visuals got crazier and I started to enter a sort of dream like state which is really hard to explain because shit is still coming back to me in pieces. It's hard for me to remember completely the reality of what was going on. I started to panic and my heart rate shot off the roof. I remember running up to groups of people and asking them where my friend was. By this point I've completely lost grasp of what time and reality was. I remember shouting out my girlfriends name asking where she was. I also remembered seeing myself in a third person perspective walking around the grounds of Bonnaroo. It was around night time now and I felt my body get extremely cold. By this point I was not in reality but was living in my dream state. I remembered thinking that out of everyone in the world I was the one person and my destiny was to go to Bonnaroo and be sacrificed off and killed and my corpse was to be buried at Bonnaroo. I panicked even more and my thought process began to loop intensely and I remember not being able to hear anything. I ran up to more people to ask them for help but I once I saw there faces morph in dark ways I panicked and ran away. I would describe it almost like going in and out of a bad trip. Some people would ask me if I was okay and I would hear this pleasant thumping beat in the background reassuring me making me feel better and pulling me out of the bad trip and other people who would freak me out and cause me to panic. By this point it was midnight and I had no idea what was going on. Like literally I don't remember anything. I just remember someone shouting cops! And I panicked and ran and jumped over fences giving myself multiple scratch and wounds all over my body. I remembered tumbling down and falling from a fence and wounding myself pretty bad. I felt a sharp pain on my chest and felt as if I got stabbed and in my dream state I saw the knife on my body and the blood running off my chest. I screamed that I didn't want to die and my body temperature lowered as I got extremely cold. I felt death and remembered seeing a huge crowd around me and a light source shining into my eyes. I felt someone carrying me and putting me on to a stretcher. I passed out and later re awoken at the main medical tent with straps tied around my ankles and chest and an IV in my arm. It was probably around 4am at the time and I've been asleep the whole time. I undid the IV and the straps on my body and proceeded to getup but I was too weak. I asked one of the medical staff and they told me I was running around loose like a mad man screaming and shouting until someone had to tackle me down and restrain me. After talking to the staff I went back to sleep and later got a ride back in the morning by one of the volunteer workers. After arriving at the campsite I saw my buddy and felt tears of joy knowing that he was okay. I told him about my near death experience and he was shocked I went through all that shit. So here's the conclusion. Till now since Bonnaroo I still have gashes on my stomach, knees and shoulders that are still healing and I have no idea how I got them. The whole experience still haunts me everyday. I literally thought I was going to die and that is honestly the scariest thing I believe one oerson can experience. It was a mad decision on my part to partake in the drug and I completely regret going through all of it. I ended up missing out on my favorite artist and being too injured for the rest of Bonnaroo. I also still have this intense lower back pain every time I get up or in and out of cars and I believe it was from falling off a fence while trying to run away from security. But yeah thank you so much to whoever decided to read all of this shit. I just really needed to get this off my chest. Thanks guys and be safe out there.
Um, LOL Nice Setting, Really Bad Set. You just needed to change your set, and chill, let go. I am a SUPERDOSER, I like huge amounts, ego death and all the fun stuff many don't get to experience. If your going to superdose, you need to be "In Control" of your set. Then you will have visionary and Heavenly experiences instead or waking in a stretcher stapped like a madman, lol

its your own fault,you dont do 4 doses the first time you trip,exspecially not i a public setting