• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Rational Cannabinoid Design: From Intoxicant to Chemical Weapon

Isochromium

Bluelighter
GOD = Generator Operator Destroyer

It will not be known where the limit of power is, until that limit is exceeded.

This thread is the first of two; the second thread's subject will be the design of toxic cannabinoids containing heavy metals, radioactives and halogens as integral components of their structures. It was inspired by the Fluorinated cannabinoids and their notorious side-effects. The therapeutic activity of toxic cannabinoids will be via either stacking or the formation of covalent bonds with membrane CB receptors and murder of the cell by radioactivity and/or toxicity. Considering the potency of stars such as 5F-AMB, it seems that molecule in particular could be used to deliver in seconds to highly targeted sites - the CB receptors or perhaps entire cells - a dose of lethality. Thus, the cannabinoids are not just intoxicants or medicines but also weapons. Chemical weapons.

It seems that much stronger cannabinoids might be designed based on observations of known cannabinoids.

From a certain Russian report it is known that there exists such a very loving molecule:

qCg8vvd.jpg

4F-MDMB-CHMINACA (MDMB N-BZ-F)
Methyl 2-({1-[(4-fluorobenzyl)methyl]-1H-indazol-3-yl}formamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate

"Russia’s Health Ministry has recently reported on 25 synthetic cannabinoid-related deaths, along with more than 700 hospitalizations. The substance in question is simply described as MDMB N-Bz F. Average age of the hospitalizations is estimated at 24. According to this article, the substance has sent users “into vegetative state, provoking dementia and even respiratory arrest.” Other reports of this substance include a male who stabbed himself several times after smoking the synthetic cannabinoid product. Russia’s Federal Drug Control Service (FDCS) has taken steps to control the substance (as well as any other substance “for a year the moment they are discovered”)."

Really this molecule is in the AMB-series due to the terminal methoxy, and its indazole core means I think it ought to be called 4F-MDMB-AMB.

It might just be the closest to a covalent bond that can be had - that 'vegetative state' sounds persistent.

Nevertheless, I am still convinced potency and peak power improvements are waiting behind unexplored doors.

It seems there are some lessons to be learned from existing potency winners:

1. Fluoropentyl or Parafluoro-cycle on the Indazole. Jury's out on which one might be 'strongest' and it might depend on the rest of the molecule.

2. That amazing terminal methoxy which makes the AMB series so much more potent than CHMINACAs.

3. The grave cross or cross of death. It's called the dimethylbutanoate aka. tert-butyl. The grave cross replaces the older, less-potent isopropyl group. The lesson here is bulkier groups = stronger effects.

It just seemed to me that the grave cross reminded me of another notorious psychoactive hallucinogen and toxic antimalarial: Mefloquine.

dimOqkk.jpg

Mefloquine[(R*,S*)-2,8-bis(trifluoromethyl)quinolin-4-yl]-(2-piperidyl)methanol

And it is so nice to have so many files on so many drugs because I remembered all the Mefloquine stories. It's my favorite horror drug. It's impossible not to notice how those two trifluoromethyl groups give Mefloquine its kick. Their electronegativity is unbeatable which is why they are there. They were put there because just as Fluorine does not belong in any biosystem due to its tendency to too-tight bonds with carbon and excessive electronegativity, this is an antibiotic. Its job is to kill cells. Malarial cells and also brain cells. I can just begin to guess all the biomachinery that those two trifluoromethyls jam up. It's an ugly story. As bad as the Fluoroquinolones or worse.

Best yet, I can borrow something from Mefloquine and from the US Walter Reed Army Hospital's design work.

My goal is to design a horror that can match Mefloquine and make it for cannabinoid receptors.

There are two most obvious potentials and the first is substitution of the 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA's dimethylbutanoate for a nice trifluoromethyl which in addition to being insanely electronegative which will make effects unpredictable:

nFz1fxZ.jpg

4F-MDMB-TFM-AMB
Methyl 2-({1-[(4-fluorocyclohexyl)methyl]-1H-indazol-3-yl}formamido)-trifluoromethanoate

My real hope and my real life and death bet however is that well-known para-fluoro on the pentyl/cyclohexyl/phenyl. It is well-known that the highly electronegative fluoro at the end of the pentyl chain, or the para-tip of the ring, enormously increases the molecule's activation potency at CB1 and generally increases overall CB potency by a large quantity.

Besides that electronegative fluoro at the tip it seems that a fairly bulky hydrocarbon chain or that hydrocarbon cyclohexyl work well. Phenyl works too but I can find only AB-FUBINACA that uses it. There are not enough proven molecules using the phenyl group to offer a definitive conclusion.

Thus comes the first means to increase both electronegativity and bulk by modifying the olde Russian 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA thusly:

LXg95k8.jpg

It seems there is one other candidate for this modification and it is 5F-AMB which even now exists as a terror molecule of high quality:

zCmtd9E.jpg

5TFM-AMB

I am very sure that 5TFM-AMB is a cannabinoid and I am also convinced that it is a chemical weapon.

I feel absolute terror when I look at 5TFM-AMB. It's because 5F-AMB was not the end of the road.

The end of this road is the place of GOD: Generator, Operator, Destroyer.

A custom synthesis should be easy given 5TFM-AMB'sclose relation with 5F-AMB.

The final step is militarization which given likely potency ought to be feasible.

Last edited:
Why in the fuck would you want to do this?

I'm not comfortable having this type of shit in this forum..... :|

Most if not many of the chemicals and other inventions used on a daily basis were developed as mixed-use, other-use, or military.

Like the Teflon that coats pans, the Fluoromer industry received its start from USMil.

Without that there would be no fluoro-cannabinoids today, not to mention so many other useful products.

The realization of all three possible cannabinoid applications begs for fulfilment: recreational, medical and weapon.

Beyond covalent receptor-bonding which causes permanent destruction, atoms inside the molecule can also bring actions independent of receptor activity.

Radioactive atoms such as Iodine-131 can be substituted for their non-radioactive isotopes for either diagnostic imaging or activity.

Heavy metals can be substituted inside the structure to either modify receptor properties or ensure the cumulative destruction of neurons and/or other CB-rich structures in the body.

ADSB-FUB-187 is an ideal cannabinoid for such substitutions because it contains Chlorine, Fluorine, Oxygen, Sulfur, Nitrogen, Carbon and Hydrogen. An unusual variety of atom types to find radioisotopes for.

AM-694 has an ortho Iodine on its 'linked group' phenyl ring. Iodine-131 substituted there has a half-life of 8 days.

Perhaps most interesting, at 0.08nM for CB1, AM-694 binds tightly to Thyroid CB1 receptors:

Evidence for functional CB1 cannabinoid receptor expressed in the rat thyroid

CONCLUSION:

These data indicate that functional CB1 receptors which are able to modulate the release of T(3) and T(4) are expressed in the rat thyroid, and suggest a possible role of cannabinoids in the regulation of rat thyroid hormonal activity.

Considering the tight binding and specific densities, it ought to be very interesting to observe the numerous and varied effects of nuclear radiation at these very specific CB-sites.

thanks for posting, this is some really interesting stuff. i vaguely recall reading something about the hazards of fluorinated RCs in the synths megathread, is it a specific configuration that makes it toxic or is just the presence of flourine in general?

note for the regulars: as long as the thread doesn't veer into synthesis instructions it's OK in CD

note for the regulars: as long as the thread doesn't veer into synthesis instructions it's OK in CD

Oh no, I'm cool. It's just... weaponizing weed....

just makes me uncomfortable. 8(

agreed, chemical weapons are bad but this type of knowledge can help people interested in gray-market RCs better understand whether they are about to order a compound that can cause lasting harm. with synthetic cannabinoid use on the rise globally, i hope we can all do whatever is necessary to make CD the best nexus of information linking synths users with those at the vanguard of research into these compounds.

It's been over 4 years since synthetic noids have been killing people. You don't need 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA to do it. I myself almost had a heart attack and died smoking Cloud 9 back in 2012

Google 'People who have died from spice' There was a website I saw over 2 years ago, that had over 20 people with their portrait and their Death.

Correct. Due to their potency, 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA and 5F-AMB are already weapons.

Also due to their very high potency and receptor activation relative to their molecular cousins, they have unprecedented accuracy and efficiency targeting CB receptors for medical intervention.

And it is so nice to have so many files on so many drugs because I remembered all the Mefloquine stories. It's my favorite horror drug. It's impossible not to notice how those two trifluoromethyl groups give Mefloquine its kick. Their electronegativity is unbeatable which is why they are there. They were put there because just as Fluorine does not belong in any biosystem due to its tendency to too-tight bonds with carbon and excessive electronegativity, this is an antibiotic. Its job is to kill cells. Malarial cells and also brain cells. I can just begin to guess all the biomachinery that those two trifluoromethyls jam up. It's an ugly story. As bad as the Fluoroquinolones or worse.

Best yet, I can borrow something from Mefloquine and from the US Walter Reed Army Hospital's design work.

My goal is to design a horror that can match Mefloquine and make it for cannabinoid receptors.

There are two most obvious potentials and the first is substitution of the 4F-MDMB-CHMINACA's dimethylbutanoate for a nice trifluoromethyl which in addition to being insanely electronegative which will make effects unpredictable:.

as interesting as all this is, this is some twisted shit.. and a strange place to seek chemistry advice... not to mention chemistry advice about creating a weapon for killing...anyways...

as interesting as all this is, this is some twisted shit.. and a strange place to seek chemistry advice... not to mention chemistry advice about creating a weapon for killing...anyways...
He's not asking for advice his post reads more like a warning. He's saying these drugs some people might be considering ordering could be used by the military as chemical weapons. So that might make people think twice about what they order.

I believe the nbome's are potent and lethal enough they would be suitable for use as chemical weapons as well

He's not asking for advice his post reads more like a warning. He's saying these drugs some people might be considering ordering could be used by the military as chemical weapons. So that might make people think twice about what they order.

I believe the nbome's are potent and lethal enough they would be suitable for use as chemical weapons as well

....did you actually read what he posted?

Xlr-12

dl1281.png

XLR-12

(2,​2,​3,​3-​tetramethylcyclopropyl)[1-​(4,​4,​4-​trifluorobutyl)-​1H-​indol-​3-​yl]-​methanone
CAS# 895155-78-9

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

The horror is beginning to realize as chemists either read my post or more likely figure out the obvious: increasing the Fluorination at the terminal end of the cannabinoid pentyl chain or at the para end of the corresponding benzyl or cyclohexyl group multiplies the molecule's potency at both CB1 and CB2 while also making it more CB1-selective. The first of these products so far detected is XLR-12 [4TFM-UR-144] - the terminally trifluorinated butyl analog of XLR-11 [5F-UR144]:

Chemical analysis of a benzofuran derivative, 2-(2-ethylaminopropyl)benzofuran (2-EAPB), eight synthetic cannabinoids, five cathinone derivatives, and five other designer drugs newly detected in illegal products

From November 2013 to May 2014, 19 newly distributed designer drugs were identified in 104 products in our ongoing survey of illegal products in Japan. The identified compounds included 8 synthetic cannabinoids, FUB-PB-22 (1), 5-fluoro-NNEI indazole analog (5-fluoro-MN-18, 2), AM-2201 indazole analog (THJ-2201, 3), XLR-12 (4), 5-fluoro-AB-PINACA (5), 5-chloro-AB-PINACA (6), AB-CHMINACA (7), and 5-fluoro-AMB (8); 5 cathinone derivatives, DL-4662 (9), alpha-PHP (10), 4-methoxy-alpha-POP (11), 4-methoxy-alpha-PHPP (12), and 4-fluoro-alpha-PHPP (13); and 6 other substances, namely, the benzofuran derivative 2-(2-ethylaminopropyl)benzofuran (2-EAPB, 14), nitracaine (15), diclofensine (16), diphenidine (17), 1-benzylpiperidine (1);, and acetylfentanyl (19). To our knowledge, this is the first report on the chemical properties of compounds 9-11 and 14. A total of 33 designer drugs, including compounds 1-19, were detected in the 104 illegal products, in 60 different combination patterns. The numbers of detected compounds per product ranged from 1 to 7. In addition, several products contained three different types of compounds, such as synthetic cannabinoids, cathinone derivatives, and phenethylamine derivatives per product. It is apparent that the types of compounds emerging as illegal products are becoming more diverse, as are their combinations.

At the time I made the earlier posts in this thread, I did not know of XLR-12. Thus it seems my conclusion on the utility of increasing the number of Fluoro-substitutions at the terminal end of the pentyl chain in order to maximize distal electronegativity was correct.

XLR-12 is a chemical weapon disguised as a recreational drug.

TRIFLUORO

XLR-12 has three times more Fluorine atoms per molecule than any other fluorinated cannabinoid and will thus yield three times more fluorinated toxins when pyrolyzed or even heat-vaporized. Simple toxins like Hydrofluoric acid and more complex organofluorines. Pyrolyzing XLR-12 will more closely resemble burning Teflon than any other Fluorinated cannabinoid. As for systemic non-receptor toxicity of the unaltered molecule, that is currently unknown. However, it is very certain CB-receptor potency will outclass its parent XLR-11 who was no slouch itself. Every single case of synthetic cannabinoid terminal fluorination has resulted in increased potency relative to its parent molecule.

BUTYL

The genius who crafted XLR-12 was not satisfied with tripling XLR-11's pyro-fluorotoxicity. So he shortened XLR-11's Fluoropentyl by one carbon to produce XLR-12's Trifluorobutyl. As most here should know, Fluoroalkanes with even numbers of Carbon atoms are metabolized to Fluoroacetate: a metabolic poison. From Wikipedia:

"Fluoroacetate is similar to acetate, which has a pivotal role in cellular metabolism. Fluoroacetate disrupts the citric acid cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle) by combining with coenzyme A to form fluoroacetyl CoA, which reacts with citrate synthase to produce fluorocitrate which binds very tightly to aconitase, thereby halting the citric acid cycle."

"Sub-lethal doses of sodium fluoroacetate may cause damage to tissues with high energy needs — in particular, the brain, gonads, heart, lungs and fetus. Sub-lethal doses are typically completely metabolised and excreted within four days."

Four days of slow brain & organ damage from a single dose of XLR-12 and no antidote to the ongoing destruction. There is no effective antidote to Fluoroacetate poisoning.

Considering its likely potency I don't expect that the small quantity of Fluoroacetate produced will kill anyone. No, the Fluoroacetate production from this chemical weapon disguised as a recreational drug will be nothing more than icing on the cake. Sub-lethal doses of Fluoroacetate cause damage to the brain and other organs with high-energy needs. A little extra death to go with the tripled fluoro-pyrotoxicity. Aside from any other metabolic peculiarities XLR-12 might cause - as a small percentage of XLR-11 users found out when their kidneys failed.

Anyone foolish enough to heat this drug hot enough to produce a usable quantity of vapor will be getting some horrific fluorotoxins in their lungs and systemically. Those who descend a few more rungs down this vile Jacob's Ladder by burning it - smoking - will rapidly sicken with progressively-worsening chronic illnesses starting in their lungs. For them death will be a relief from the tortures of staying alive and suffering.

Last edited:
By the way:
Dimethylheptylpyran

512px-Dimethylheptylpyran.svg.png

Dimethylheptylpyran (DMHP, 3-(1,2-dimethylheptyl)-Δ6a,10a-THC, 1,2-dimethylheptyl-Δ3THC, A-40824, EA-1476) is a synthetic analogue of THC, which was invented in 1949 during attempts to elucidate the structure of Δ9-THC, the active component of cannabis. DMHP is a pale yellow, viscous oil which is insoluble in water, but dissolves in alcohol or non-polar solvents.

Effects
DMHP is similar in structure to THC, differing only in the position of one double bond, and the replacement of the 3-pentyl chain with a 3-(1,2-dimethylheptyl) chain. It produces similar activity to THC, such as sedative effects, but is considerably more potent,[3] especially having much stronger analgesic and anticonvulsant effects than THC, although comparatively weaker psychological effects. It is thought to act as a CB1 agonist, in a similar manner to other cannabinoid derivatives.

Investigation as non-lethal incapacitating agent
DMHP and its O-acetate ester were extensively investigated by the US military chemical weapons program in the Edgewood Arsenal experiments, as possible non-lethal incapacitating agents.

DMHP has three stereocenters and consequently has eight possible stereoisomers, which differ considerably in potency. The racemic mix of all eight isomers of the O-acetyl ester was given the code number EA-2233, with the eight individual isomers numbered EA-2233-1 through EA-2233-8. The most potent isomer was EA-2233-2, with an active dose range in humans of 0.5–2.8 μg/kg (i.e. ~35–200 μg for a 70 kg adult). Active doses varied markedly between individuals, but when the dose of EA-2233 was taken up to 1–2 mg, all volunteers were considered to be incapable of performing military duties, with the effects lasting as long as 2–3 days.

DMHP is metabolised in a similar manner to THC, producing the active metabolite 11-hydroxy-DMHP, but the lipophilicity of DMHP is even higher than that of THC itself, giving it a long duration of action and an extended half-life in the body of between 20–39 hours, with the half-life of the 11-hydroxy-DMHP metabolite being longer than 48 hours.

Cannabinoids as a class are generally safe compounds with a large safety margin, making potent cannabinoid drugs ideal as potential non-lethal incapacitating agents. DMHP and its esters produce sedation and mild hallucinogenic effects similar to large doses of THC, but in addition to this they also cause pronounced hypotension (low blood pressure) which occurs at doses well below the hallucinogenic dose, and can lead to severe dizziness, fainting, ataxia and muscle weakness, sufficient to make it difficult to stand upright or carry out any kind of vigorous physical activity (an effect known colloquially as "couch lock"). The acute toxicity of DMHP was found to be low in both human and animal studies, with the ratio of ED50 to LD50 (Therapeutic Index) in animals being around 2000x, with death ultimately resulting from a combination of hypotension and hypothermia and preventable with supportive treatment.

The combination of strong incapacitating effects and a favourable safety margin led the Edgewood Arsenal team to conclude that DMHP and its derivatives, especially the O-acetyl ester of the most active isomer, EA-2233-2, were among the more promising non-lethal incapacitating agents to come out of their research program. However they were disadvantaged by producing severe hypotension at incapacitating doses, and were not as effective as the more widely publicised anticholinergic agents such as 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate which had also already been weaponised. Funding for continued development was ultimately not approved, and the cannabinoid research program was indefinitely suspended along with the rest of the Edgewood Arsenal experiments in the late 1970s, in accordance with the US commitment to cease research into chemical weapons under disarmament treaties.
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylheptylpyran

Nice find. I realized after my last post on XLR-12 that the terminal trifluorination of XLR-12's butyl chain might fully inhibit its potential toxic action on the Krebs Cycle. Or this change could increase its affinity for CoA relative to its monofluorinated cousins.

There exists a CB1-Gap and secondarily a Potency Deficiency in the available pyrotox-safe non-Fluorinated synthetic cannabinoids and it is the exact and total cause of the proliferation of pyrotoxic Fluorinated cannabinoids in the market. The sad list of pyrosafe non-Fluorinated cannabinoids available for purchase today:

EH-018: Low potency, effects barely noticeable
THJ-018: High-CB1, low potency, fast tolerance, short duration
BB-22: High-CB2, low potency
CHMINACAs: High-CB2
Cumyls: High-CB2
AB-PINACA: High-CB2, Sedating, Often contaminated:

"AB-PINACA family -- DO NOT USE!!!!

Consistently contaminated from almost every vendor. There should be NO water soluble component in this chem. I.E. bitter taste means water soluble. It can be purified to a degree with a clean water wash, then acetone to the damp remainder to dissolve, but again if it has a water soluble component it is contaminated. No proper research chem in this category should have any taste. On ONE occasion I got a pure batch and the effects were "clean". No nausea or withdrawal. After a LOT of experimentation the side effects increase: Intense migraines and severe stomach problems both during and after use, leaving a feeling of being poisoned. These tests were done using several people and are not subjective. The negative effects also seem cumulative and get worse with continued use.

This chem, as sold, may be potent but it is also undeniably toxic. To what degree I can't say, as we are ceasing all tests with this product. Going back to 5F-PB22, 5FUR-144, and AKB-48. Fla residents may be limited in their options here."

And the joker: 5C-AKB48. All reports concur: very low potency with poor effects. Chlorination is less hazardous than Fluorination since Chlorine is far less electronegative than Fluorine thus its pyrolytes are less reactive and easier for the body to dispose of. However, that very decrease in electronegativity also makes it a rather impotent substitute for Fluorine in synthetic cannabinoids.

The problem is that ever since JWH-018 was banned there has not been a high-potency, high-CB1 activator available on the market except the Fluorinated cannabinoids. JWH-018 can still be found for sale but is becoming very difficult to acquire and may likely soon disappear entirely from production. Alone it is rather unbalanced with excessive CB1:CB2 ratio but it takes only a tiny amount of today's hyperpotent CHMINACAs or Cumyls to balance it.

Instead the market is flooded with two basic categories of synthetic cannabinoids: high-CB2 activators like the CHMINACAS, Cumyls and even FUBINACAs to a large extent, and pyrotoxic Fluorinated high-CB1 activators. When I say pyrotoxic I do not mean to imply that the user must burn them to achieve this toxicity: all Fluorinated cannabinoids decompose into fluorotoxins at or below their boiling points.

There is a faint glimmer of hope that ADAMANTYL-THPINACA may be such a high-CB1 activator but without reports such hopes remain pipe-dreams.

Last edited:
Yep, my AB-PINACA tastes badly, it is bitter, but it is really good, especially before eating = 1000% taste amplification, even before any other effect. Will recrystallise it soon, hope it will help.

The high-CB2 cannabinoids have their uses but they cannot replace the balanced action of previous generation chemicals.

Instead, users who desire balanced action or just decent CB1-activity are now offered a new generation of pyro-fluorotox cannabinoids like EAM-2201, MAM-2201, NM-2201 and THJ-2201 to buy and consume and be consumed by. Certainly these new products are safer on CB-receptors than their progenitor AM-2201 but each has the same toxic Fluorine atom attached so each produces the same fluoro-pyrotoxicity when burned or heat-vaporized.

Their decomposition temperatures are all at or below their boiling points.

For the majority of users who heat these products during use their actions resemble low-level chemical warfare agents.

My friend Jakob had his lungs destroyed three years ago by a foolish roommate. While he was in the shower his foolish roommate put Jakob's expensive Analon pot (the large type) on the large burner turned to MAXIMUM, empty. He proceeded to retire to his room, shut his door and smoke some cannabis.

Jakob began to smell the most toxic chemical smell as he showered, so as he told me, he ran out of the shower almost naked into a room completely filled with Teflon smoke. In the proces of dealing with the emergency, he took three breaths. His exposure to Teflon smoke was so heavy that instead of waiting 4-8 hours for the onset of Teflon Fume Fever aka. Polymer Fume Fever, his symptoms started in 15 minutes.

Since the incident he can't take one breath without coughing. There is little recovery from the murderous toxins produced by burning Teflon due to its Fluorine content.

Monofluorinated cannabinoids take a bit longer to produce the same damages due to their lower Fluorine content but just like burning Teflon they also produce cumulative fluoro-pyrotoxicity.

Really this molecule is in the AMB-series due to the terminal methoxy, and its indazole core means I think it ought to be called 4F-MDMB-AMB.

I think you are wrong, it should has name 4F-MDMB-ADB.
For comparison:
68gxdAv.png

Neither MDMB-CHMINACA [CAS# 1185888-32-7] nor 5F-AMB-PICA (I-AMB) deserve or should be labelled with the 2201 code.

The 2201-series:

AM-2201 [335161-24-5]
Cl-2201 [1391486-12-6]
EAM-2201 [1364933-60-7]
MAM-2201 [1354631-24-5]
NM-2201 [837122-21-7]
THJ-2201 [972102-31-2]

All share the common feature of a Napthoyl or Napthyl group which is characteristic of the 2201-series.

MDMB-CHMINACA and 5F-AMB-PICA have no such group, instead they use the Methylbutanoate of the AMB-series.

MDMB(N)-Bz-F is now officially known as MDMB-FUBINACA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMB-FUBINACA

I had mistakenly thought that - due to a post on The Dose Makes The Poison blog here:

http://dosemakespoison.blogspot.ca/2014/10/from-russia-with-love-report-on-new.html

That it was the cyclohexyl version but the name clearly specifies parafluoroBenzene as BZ-F.

The only trouble with all these terminal- and para-Trifluorinations is that we run out of room to compactly add Fluorine atoms.

Extending the Pentyl chain by one or more Carbons reduces potency.

Cyclohexyl and Phenyl groups are self-contained within their cycles so cannot be extended.

A short Fluoroalkane chain of 1-2 Carbons could be appended to these cycles at the para position but the chance of potency increase is lower due to the added bulk and its accompanying steric hindrance.

A better solution is to replace the tetravalent para-Carbon of these cyclic Cannabinoids with a hexavalent Sulphur atom thus providing four compact points of Fluorination. Sulphur itself is reasonably electronegative as well though a bit bulky. Here's an example of a Hexavalent Sulfur Endocycle (right side):

7DBmRK9.jpg

MDMB-AMB seems an ideal candidate to become the world's first tetrafluorinated Thiane Cannabinoid:

BZTprEr.jpg

4TFT-MDMB-AMB
4-TetraFluoroThiane-MDMB-AMB

Now we are getting somewhere. It will be up to those lovely in-vivo tests to determine exactly where.

It should also be noted that these Sulfur-containing Cannabinoids including ADSB-FUB-187 produce Sulfuric Acid upon pyrolysis. It's a strong mineral acid as is Hydrofluoric Acid which is also produced.

Polyfluorinated Thiane Cannabinoids produce the worst pyrotoxicity due to their higher atom-count of Fluorine and the added Sulfur which produces Sulfuric Acid upon pyrolysis. Lungs will be exposed to both acids along with much larger quantities of the usual organic Fluorotoxins such as PFIB, Fluorophosgene, etc.

As we follow this Jacob's Ladder of molecular modification downwards the poor users of these increasingly-Fluorotoxic Cannabinoids encounter hotter-baking Hells with each step even as the drugs themselves rise up in potency.

I consider it a worthwhile task to design new steps down this Jacob's Ladder so that the very hottest-baked levels of Hell may become economically accessible to everyone. The Chinese chemcos seem rather uncreative and slow on the uptake so it may become necessary for me to prime the pump by mass-emailing my several hundred ChiChemco contacts a paper soon-to-be-written which will outline in simple-enough language that even their poorly-learned English skills can interpret - including plentiful self-explanatory pictures - what class of modifications the most efficiently-profitable future Cannabinoid syntheses should concentrate on.

Last edited:
Salutations Isochromium,

Now we are getting somewhere.

Really? Well, maybe, but you'd be genuinely surprized to know where i'm standing right now!!

=D

Anyway, i don't mean to interrupt without purpose so i'm just going to ask if there's a corresponding Rational Delivery Method for your Rational Cannabinoid Design...

Good day, have fun!! %)